Does anyone have contact with the creator of this site? The character choices are weird. Some shows have very minor characters while other don't have really important or main characters.
Also, post your results and rate others.
Oh, cool. Brief is lacking from Panty and Stocking, Vanilla, Chroniko and Cheki from Kaiba. From Black Lagoon quite a bit: Eda, Roberta, Shenhua, Rotton the Wizard, Bao, Chang, Garcia, Fabiola (chose the ones that are in at least three eps, BL has a lot of characters). The only character I'd actually remove, is Kaori from Tatami Galaxy, she's not a person actually, she's a doll (not a talking one, just a normal doll).
I'd say you have fine taste but
At least you got best Ghibli girl right.
>Biribiri > Nanami
>Gourry > Zelgadis
>Sylphiel = Xellos
I can't even.
Added Sakura Inami to KnK.
Added Brief to P&S. Vanilla, Chroniko and Cheki to Kaiba. Eda, Roberta, Shenhua, Lotton, Bao, Chang, Garcia, Fabiola to Black Lagoon. Didn't remove Kaori because she's the best girl of course.
Everyone with Oreki at the top and Latifa at the bottom of their list is a bro in my book.
Since you add more character, I'll test it again.
Anyway I got a nice catch.
Seriously, Nonon on top?
I can't believe you haven't seen any other Shaft shows.
I'm making the anime sorter. There are a few problems:
1. Should i include every seasons and every movies or just the series/franchises? If i put every seasons in, it will take longer to sort but it will be more interesting.
2. Do people have any interest in this sorter? Most people don't watch every anime. Making them sort through shows they haven't watched is a bad idea.
3. Should i put every shows in or just the most popular ones? There are too many shit shows every season. Again, putting everything in will only make it longer to sort.
4. Which studios should i put in?
>1. Should i include every seasons and every movies or just the series/franchises? If i put every seasons in, it will take longer to sort but it will be more interesting.
Yes, please do it.
>2. Do people have any interest in this sorter? Most people don't watch every anime. Making them sort through shows they haven't watched is a bad idea.
You got a point, but I thought most people will be interested by some anime if you add something like most people choice.
>3. Should i put every shows in or just the most popular ones? There are too many shit shows every season. Again, putting everything in will only make it longer to sort.
Add at least top 15 based nips list, maybe?
>4. Which studios should i put in?
kyoAni, SHAFT, Sunrise, Production IG, Brain bases, Bones, A-1, and some random studio that their production is hit.
I'd say include every anime a studio has done. Then let people tick which ones to sort, like in the character sorter. Then have every season of a franchise in the sorter by itself.
Right now you can only tick to choose studio. I'll think of a way to choose anime to sort instead,
I was in the middle of making one of these but then my laptop fucking froze and didn't turn back on after that. I might restart on what I was doing now that this thread is up
Anyway, here are mine.
1. This is a tough one. With some it makes sense with some it doesn't. For example I wouldn't divide Fate/Zero, Black Lagoon or Mushishi, Hidamari Sketch or Arakawa into seasons, but I would divide different Monogatari series from each other, End of Evangelion from Neon Genesis Evangelion or Index from Railgun. Basically, I think the best indication is if the name is different, divide them. Same if there's a film separate from the series and it tells a seperate story (Evangelion film yes, Tengen Toppa film no). If it's two series, with the same name, just a different number. Don't.
2. I thought we were going to choose the shows to choose from at the beginning.
3. More popular ones or well-renowned ones I'd argue. Of course this would be hard to choose from. Maybe do it with the help of MAL. If it's ranked at least #1000 in popularity then put it in.
4. Besides the ones you already have (not the ones in the pic, the ones on your page): Toei Animation, Artland, Sunrise, Triangle Staff, Bones, Ufotable, Studio 4C
I haven't seen all of them, so I just sorted the ones I haven't seen based on what I've heard and how the title art looked. R8
Since there's no sequel and or the movie (yet), here's my list.
no natsu no arashi or moon phase, also chitoge not getting her own picture even though yuno does ;_;
here's my shaft test being shaft is the best studio, it was planned also
You should add a gender tag then allow people to exclude by gender if it isn't too difficult. When I use it I am usually using it to work out best girl and having to have the males in there really annoys me.
Loose common factors, Madhouse has a couple of shows with unique art style (kaiba, redline, tatami, kaiji, hells angels) and some more none-shounen action focused shows. Lots of their shows don't fit into any of these categories. I guess shaft has some artistic elements in common that's all. JC staff has lots of fantasy shows and shows with strong female characters btw.
shaft has shimbo over seeing everything, and authors like ume-sensei and kumeta have worked with them on multiple series, the same directors and key animators have been with the studio for years, and almost every series they have worked on they've worked hand in hand with the author, and regularly change parts of the adaption completely to the point you could call it an original work separate from the original, all while maintaining the same loook and feel of 'shaft' throughout all these years
Since I'm bad at ranking characters from different shows against each other I did a ranking for every series instead.
Look like i found a way to make it choose each anime separately. Time to add more anime.