Mad Scientisto of the Shield is making the world his enemy.
Everything is going downhill holy shit.
How to kill Naofumi?
>Wants to kill the world before fighting the wave
What's up with the manga of this? Shit seems like it just skips randomly. For example, that race with that asshole hero.
If this is some new level way to make you want to read the LN
>Therefore, I should eradicate the majority of the people living in this world for once.
So his the villain this time? neat, just like what i always wanted a Demon Lord Scientist
Trash was right all along.
Naofumi is the devil who will end the world
So, out of fucking nowhere his shield curses him with "new" seven sins.
Decided out of nowhere that "there is no time to waste", builds a flying fortress, makes an enemy of half of his village and the rest of the world, decides the "real" Tanuki is kill and goes to fucking war with his overhelming defense and impenetrable fortress?
he completed the seven sins and his sins are
1. Gene modification(the bioplants)
2. Human experimentation(his slaves, all of them altered by shield growth)
3. Environmental Pollution(Dark burning curse S and blutopher did not leave a pretty landscape behind)
4. Social Injustice(He was at the receiving end from the beginning and then on the sending end with Trash and BITCH)
5. Drug Abuse(He did make excessive amounts of medicine, and his cooking is more addictive than drugs)
6. Causing Poverty(well he was on the receiving end from day 2 and those poor bandits and rebels, getting their shit "Confiscated" by Naofumi)
7. The last one, Financial Gluttony, well, this happened right before he unlocked the Curse Series
The Shield Curses him with that and eroded him. There weapons are fucking dangerous and have so much recoil
Wow, Amazing.” (Sadina)
“As expected of Naofumi-sama.” (Atlas)
“Master is ama~zing.” (Firo)
“Father-in-Law! Good Job.” (Motoyasu)
“I-is this amazing? I don’t really get what’s… Atlas, do you really plan on following that man? I can only see him as a complete villain at the moment.” (Fohl)
Everyone sings praise of me.
Of course I’m amazing. But having them say it makes me happy.
“Hahaha, praise me more!”
Kek this is gold
Fake rebelion side
Somehow as strong as the real one
Could be a problem
>Hero of the Bow
>Hero of the Sword
Might turn sides
Hero of the Shield side
Could propably take all of them on by himself
>Hero of the Spear
Broken, but the strongest Hero aside from the Shield
His Victory seems secure.
Why are some idiots siding with the clearly cursed Naofumi?