Its my birthday. Can you write "I love you Grant" and show tits please
But I really need you to write it on your body bb.
I thought it was standard all fucking cams flipped their images back into the right way. Aka why people think they look different on cam than they do in the mirror because the mirror flips it.
OP could you please fucking get naked already? there are people here needing to fap
can we skip to the part where you show us your cock and 90% of us are happy and the other 10% pretend like they didn't already know and are angry because they hate the erections that betray their desires?
Pretty meh-tier picture
but hopefully it does something for some of you
I just want to briefly inquire on why you feel it is necessary to seek attention on the internet. The one place where no one cares about you, especially not me. You grovel in your insecurities which chain your soul to a permanent source of bad feels. You continue to repeat this cycle forever until you wake up one day with some faggot who once again does not love you but put ups with you because he knows he can do just about anything and you and your shackled self-pity will never do anything about it. You are truly a piece of garbage who's only achievement is saving the planet from the excess oxygen consumption when you an hero at age 42 with 3 kids and 2 dogs (because you would be a fucking dog person you fucking slut). You make me want to gag, just look at that nose, good god that is where flight 370 got lost, and don't even get me started on what is located in your snatch. I know they say love thy neighbor but I don't think you took that quiet right. It looks as though a smile has not touched your eyes in years, they are dead and souless. Everynight you spend it on a teeter totter ride between self pity and tears back to hope. Yet here you are making a god damned fool of yourself. Again what was your purpose for making this thread I ask you? Oh to be a pathetic excuse for a human being? Good job you did it bitch.
nice stain on your underwear
don't you find it depressing that there are billions of people in the world more attractive than you and have more to offer a partner? No one will ever love you
I swear to christ if this is a trap i'll kill my self on cam
So I tried to delete the thread, but I couldn't
Soo.. I'm just gonna gracefully accept that it exist and dump old pics
JESUS OP JUST SHOW US IF YOU HAVE A DICK OR NOT
I can understand being uncomfortable with being attracted to someone.. different. But I think it's a beautiful thing to realize that your attraction is not restricted to people who may be born a certain way. Because, once you realize this, it opens the door to realizing that your love is not restricted to certain kinds of people and that's beautiful
OP with that petite body and a bank account you could make some $ on cam whoring yourself (Chaturbate). wouldn't even have to show face. but lemme know what name you're gonna use so i can tip to see more.
if you can put up with /b/'s bullshit you can handle the trolls there easy.
Im just gonna say as a fellow trap/femboy be honest. youll get alot more dicks that way also using omegle would be easier and the boys there are like wayyyy cuter.
>I AM A PANSEXUAL
Nope. I'll admit, there are certain kinds of people I'm not currently attracted to. But, if I find myself attracted to someone who I normally wouldn't be (whether it be genital-wise, racial-wise, heigh-wise, whatever) I won't suppress it and be ashamed of it. Because to do that would be suppress love and be ashamed of love.
Also, yes. I do in fact have a dick
ITT: a wannabe trap who is medium ok at photoshop.
I don't think /b/ is really attracted to you. But it's always fun to see camwores boobs. They would still ask for boobs even if you were fuglier than Wolowitz mom
fuck you guys I pussy out
You are the definition of a pansexual. Pansexuals like people with certain traits, not narrowed down by physical aspects. Pansexual doesn't mean they like everyone everywhere.
YOU FORGOT TO SAGE, NIGNOG
I'd like to see a picture of your entire naked body. I understand you want to keep your identity secret so you can cover your face if you wish.
But I'm curious how the whole package looks.
Because I'm an artist. O.O
Don't forget to sage guise
Had my first one recently and I recently just broke up with him because reasons.
>You are the definition of a pansexual
I don't think so. I mean. For the time being. I predominately attracted to masculine people. But.. I wouldn't close the door to liking a feminine person if I ever that ever happens
you seem really put together, my sister is transgender and knowing her friends, a lot of them are...... well... crazy
but you seem like you're pretty mature and put together for going through transition, I sort of know how tough it is seeing my sister go through all that and the bullying =(
You guise, I want this thread to die, so please don't forget to sage