Found a glitch where I can duplicate armour that is placed on a maniquine in my house, I currently own four sets of ebony mail. Shit's cash.
Ps3 and fucked if I know, only know it works this way;
>build home just outside whiterun
>have home with enchanters tower
>put desired garb on maniquine in room
>leave for a day
>leave for a few days
Like I said no friggen clue, doesn't matter how many times i exchanged the armour but it keeps making copies.
Very much worth it for training and getting your money back (cough cough smithing).
Go deepthroat a cactus you cunt. We are all in agreement morrowind was a great game.
Skyrim has its flaws and has the stain of "causalazation" on it, but the fact that a game like this exists in today's triple A market is nothing short of astounding.
It's a glitch on all platforms. Just happens sometimes. It annoyed me because whenever I wanted to actually display some cool ass armor, it would always get replaced.
>Skyrim is shit cause it's not Morrowind
>new shit is terrible
>Ye olde gamer is best
Played Morrowind. Played Oblivion. Played Skyrim. Went back and played Arena. All are good, all are different, get the fuck over yourself.
Giant helmet for some reason happened yesterday. Not amazing, but nothing less than you'd expect from Bethesda
What would you classify a good heavy armour then? Dragon is nice but its fuckin heavy, and deadra is pretty awesome but getting pestered by stendar's fangirls is irritating, and it makes me look like satan's doorman.
>Put skills into heavy armor, as a heavy player should
>By the time you have dragon armor, you've surely leveled heavy armor
>Get that one perk for weightless armor
>High armor, no weight, look badass
Its the exactly same shit as morrowind, with the same bugs as well.
It just got dumbed down on every level so little 12 y/o cunts can play it as well.
Also im deepthroating a cactus right now, sup with that?
>Be me Nord warrior.
>See lone giant, remember fighting one with the Companions prior to this.
>Say to myself, oh I can take him!
>Charge ahead and slash the giant.
>Get knocked a metric fuckton in space.
>And that's how I got recruited into Skyrim's NASA Program.
Then turn up the difficulty or don't play the bloody game, honestly the way I hear people wail about this game you'd think they got Michael Bay to make it.
And that's good, hows it taste?
And if its the same but easier why does that make it bad?
Bethesda wanted this game to be a success with many demographics.
The sad truth is we live in a COD dominated world, with many AAA devs wanting a piece of the action.
We should be happy that they didnt try to wedge multiplayer and giggle physics in.
Yeah no, not on a college budget. If I could afford to buy/upkeep a rig I would, but as it stands 90% of my time goes to school and work to pay for said school and food/beer.
Limited time=limited play, so cheap ps3 for me.
Its bad because its dumbed down version of the game released years ago. It even got the same fucking bugs morrowind had at release.
Its like they dont even try anymore and all you faggots eat that shit right up
Any thoughts on elder scrolls online being released on consoles?
>Just started playing Skyrim
>Got Lydia as a follower
>Wandering around because holy fuck this map is huge
>See a giant
>Have no idea what it is at the time
>Walk up and try to talk to it
>It roars and I realize at the last minute that this was a bad idea
>I move away and avoid getting hit just in time
>Lydia runs up like a dumb bitch and starts attacking
>Giant hits her and she flies completely out of sight into the air
>Start backpedaling like a motherfucker, keeping my eye on the giant
>Hear a roar from behind me
>Turn around and see a dragon flying towards me
>There's a pair of human legs sticking out of the dragon
>The fucking giant hit Lydia into the dragon and she got glitched inside
>Attacked by both at once
>I think I'll take a different route
So what would you like me to say? Those dastardly fiends at Bethesda yoinked your game and resold it to you?
Truth is, whether you see it or not, this aint bad based on what could have happened, if your argument is it is morrowind but easier, because morrowind was/is a good game.
If you don't like the game fuck it thats your right, be up your own ass if thats where you're comfortable.
Time and effort was put into this game, is it as ground breaking as the first Zelda? No. Is it COD? Nope. It's a 7/10, and I'm ok with that.
that money goes to the aldmeri dominion
give me my dues
This happened to me once.
True, I prefer argonian though. Resistance to sickness and water breathing is pretty awesome, downside is many helmets look retarded on me. Hoods, deadra and ebony helmets look good though.
just got a new gpu. my moniter is holding me back.
i got an ENB, but my shit just doesn't look crisp like some others do. they might have a better lighting mod, i think Climates of Tamriel is shit for lighting, but i like it for the weather.
yes, but you can easily water breath with a spell, and resist sickness by avoiding spiders and wolves.
i bought new laptop recently.
everything works great, tho it cant seem to play any emulators higher than ps1
cant play skyrim either
i need a fucking desktop guys
i have that skin, the one you have is better tho, looks like UNP
Custom Cbbe re texture
I need to go get some forest shots..
>Morrowind is bettar!!!
>Skyrim a shit
b-but you can't get dis graphikx in Morrowold. :(
Things I hate about Skyrim
1. oversimplified character development. I know Oblivion was a pain and they wanted to make the char development not be in the way of the game, but I think they went way too far with it. Races, classes, stats, skills, SPECIAL has no meaning whatsoever. It s cool that you raise only what you use, but why did they make it SO terribly dull?
2. ugly faces. Just like all in their games, Bethesda outsorces the pain of creating visually acceptable appearances to the fans. Without mods, people in Skyrim look artificial, lame and ugyl. So. Very. Ugly. I mean, I dont get it. If the fans can do a superb job, why cant Bethesda? It s like they just dont care.
3. Consol-centered GUI, menus, etc. I hate this current trend of video games that nowadays every game is geared to be played on consoles and not on PC. This means I have to put up with retarded key mappings, uncomfortable menus, just because the mainstream console controllers have only that many buttons! I paid for a PC version, dammit, why do I have to search and find and install mods and patches just so I can use the game correctly??
4. One ring. Are you serious?! My character has TWO hands, with as many as TEN fingers!! Even if he only wears JUST ONE ring on each finger, that should make me have TEN magic rings on at a time. But only ONE?! Are you serious?! That doesnt even make any sense! Why just one?! Why cant the Dragonborn wear TWO rings?! Is he shy?! WTF, Bethesda?!
really skinny CBBE! those cat textures look so kawaii
i need more quality screens period
5. AI still SO dumb! I guess it was OK Morrowind to shoot someone in the dark, and then the guy runs a few circles and then returns to his shit like nothing happened, until you shoot him again. But this is Skyrim, ffs!! And it s still doing it! I m sneaking, shooting someone, and the guys runs a few circles, then returns to his shit like TEN YEARS AGO!! The only difference that now he speaks too: "Oh. I guess it was just my imagination" while a fucking arrow is sticking out of his retarded head!
6. Same for the companions/followers. Why cant they just get it right, or just drop the whole concept! IT IS NOT WORKING! Followers do exactly the same as in Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout. They just charge at ANYTHING without thinking and just get themselves killed! It s even worse when you have to escort some idiot to somewhere! Dont you just hate those quests?! And why?? Because those idiots do everything in their power to get themselves killed! Why do they still do this?!? Why cant they correct this?! Or better yet, scrap the whole stupid idea of having idiots follow you around!!
7. End of Open World. I like that in Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout, you could REALLY go anywhere you wanted. Not in Skyrim, tho, where mountains actually get in your way. A lot. Trying to find your way up to a dragon s lair? Good luck fuckhead, you can spend a shitload of time trying to run up to montains only to get stuck and having to go back again and again. The map is a realy jewel too. I love how the markers are like floating over the shit, so you can never see clearly where each marker actually is. And the fact that you can only rotate the map for about 30 degrees... priceless! They actually managed to create a shittier map than the indoor maps of Fallout. And the indoor maps of Fallout are really, really shitty.
Ial work on it show you my normal gear maybe..
8. Intrusive quests. Did you become cautious talking to people when entering a new area? I know I did. Coz it looks like in the whole Skyrim the Dragonborn is the ONLY person who can run errands. EVERY people you meet pushes his retarded shit into your face! Find my daughter, bring me wood, kill my boss, get me this, bring me that, join this group, steal that shit! It never ends and your quest log is just getting longer and longer and longer! I feel like in real life, you know? When there are all those errands and shits, while all you want to do is relax and just enjoy the world. I really feel overwhelmed with the quests.
9. No choice quests. I hate these the most. When you just stumble upon some retard who asks you for a small favor, then one thing leads to another and then you find yourself having to slaughter bound and gagged people! What I loved about Morrowind is that you usually had more than one way to finish a quest. Not in Skyrim. Just walk around and then some drunk filthy fuck asks you to go and steal some shit from the local temple and you totally have to do it. That s just it! You have to do it, otherwise it s just gonna sit in your journal and mock you that you still havent finished it. Other times you have to kill people you don t even know, care about, give two shits about! Call me a pussy, but I dont play like a psychopath and I don t ejoy going around and just killing everyone. Yet the game forces me to do so all the time. Not enemies, not fights, just NPCs. Why do I have to do this? Why can t I just walk away? Why cant I give up retarded quests. Some fucking daedra asshole starts talking inside my head, and the next thing I know is that I m in a cave bludgeoning an unarmed old man with a huge iron mace. WTF is with that??? This is not sandbox, this is not open world, this is fucking Final Fantasy all over again!
haha, you are so right, nice pasta. i won't bother saying mods fix it, that's not the point. they fucked up, they got Fallout lazy. it's the new gating, DLC scheme.
>dat AI doe
>dem tits doe
imma get pinup poser tonite.
1. Oblivion had the best character development
2. .. you're joking right? not many people would be attractive, if any at all compared to todays standard. It's fucking medieval. go play some kawaii jrpg if you want fake-ass character models.
3. console centered gui is because more people play it on console. its basic ux, deal with it faggot
4. ai is a loooong way from being anything decent, in any game at all.
I can't even continue to refute your retardation
they have this rape mod. where instead of dying in combat against humanoids, they beat ur ass into submission, literally, you get stripped naked and tied up then the NPC has its way with you, male or female, then they steal all your shit.
you can do the same to NPCs. too funny. i used to have this mod where you could get randomly raped, wish i still had the screenshots of the battles of bitches getting raped mid-battle.
Silverhand tries to use a wooden club against a werewolf...
get pretty damn boring after an hour or two
A GUIDE TO QUESTS IN SKYRIM
>Go and fetch me this item from the totally hidden cave that no one has entered for thousands of years.
>The enemy has beaten you there.
>Kill the enemy, retrieve the item, return to the quest giver.
>Now you must recover this other item from a totally not copy and pasted cave on the other side of the world.
>Retrieve item from linear, slightly curving tunnel and return to the quest giver.
>Oh no an ambush! The items are lost! Now go and track down the enemy who stole these from a totally not copy and pasted third cave with slightly more curves!
>Kill the thief, retrieve and return the items.
>Thank you champion! Here's 100 gold to add to your 50,000.
I run on an fx 8350 4.6ghz and a radeon 7950 3gb 12g ram at 2133 im getting a r9 here in a bit 20-37 is good for that much..
I gota compress all the pictures from 6mb so i can upload them..
So I just had skyrim reinstalled, all my favorite mods installed, only about 30 or so,no emb crap. More immersion than anything else.
Then nexus mod manager fucks up, so I reinstall that. Now skyrim crashes.
Any help for a newb modder?
Get boss and tes5edit check your load order and make sure that your mods are not conflicting
yeah i see the grass now. you have those beefy grass and tree mods. i might upgrade the scenery some more, right now i only did meshes, water, sky, general terrain, bodies, armor and weapons.
i'm using HDT armor, so there are jiggling asses and tits on screen at all times. i'm afraid if i get the grass/tree stuff the game will explode. the r9 can prolly handle it though.
yeah, this is what no gf looks like. it's not pretty.
One of the few things I didn't like about Skyrim was the lack of NPCs. Despite having a decent amount of NPCs in Whiterun (for example), the number was still too little to make it feel more like a city. However I do understand the difficulty of making more NPCs and this does justify the problem to a degree. It is just this asthetic that seems to go unnoticed.
i need to recap that screen when its not so washed colors are way nicer during the 5pm to 645pm hour
theres a mod for oblivion that makes woman masturbate with a soul gem the really funny thing is that to activate it you dash into somebody when you run into somebody they start masturbating
What's your point? I don't give a fuck if there are mods that put 12 inch dongs on everyone, breasts that go above an E, nudes, and the skimpiest of all armors. I especially don't give a fuck that there are people who make AND want these mods.
My point is that a lot of the whining I see about Skyrim can be fixed with mods. Yeah. Any mindless hack can play through Skyrim, but there are great mods out there that make it a good game.
Dude i fucking LOVE Radiata Stories!
shes holding a cock
their nipples are so huge they clip through some of the armors, i like them too much tho lolz
never could fix the fog outline prob...
i dont think you can without FUBARing shit up
that is really adorable. i need to work on getting aesthetic shit for my toons now that i actually have GPU.
lol It just occurred to me that I would have a lot of explaining to do if I got a gf and she played any of my TES/FO games. Pic related.
i cant my PC to strike poses or dance, da fuck m8
need dat pinup poser real quick
Motherfuckers don't know bout Skyrim.
the wind is blowing it in a diag direction
i duno, its a fuckin vidya game
have you played Watchdogs? that game is next gen and there aren't even splashes when you shoot water. come on now.
What a fucking faggot. It's a video game and to take it that seriously is fucking sad
fucking serious? Because look around bitch. Despite people knowing magic they are too occupied fighting dragons to manufacture good roofing materials. Damn, its just rain coming trhough the slats
Enb /lighting for shadows
Sadly, the web page for loliworld was removed, due to NSA harassment or whatnot, so I dun know where to direct you now.
Probably does more than you want though - turns every character in the game into a Loli, every item into lingerie, or giant anime-type weapons, and switches to the Japanese VO's, in addition to hacker rock music, and a whole lotta graphical enhancement mods. Difficult to keep it running.
Sometimes, if you mod Skyrim too much, you find yourself doing more modding than playing.
>Be playing skyrim
>Lets make this dead fox my bro
>Pick up dead fox
>Oh no phone is ringing
>Leave skyrim on go answer phone
>Come back to see the fox spinning in mid air
>Cicero is standing there like nothing going on
>The mgmt song 'time to pretend' is playing
That that was my best moment in skyrim
Skyrim had the best looking faces out of any Elder Scrolls game, the fuck you talking about?
Honestly if there's one thing I can appreciate about Skyrim its that for once, not every race looks like a downs-child.
pinup poser is fucking broke and the default idles are SHIT, boooo!!
My hag character's file is currently glitched, so here's my loli devil. I suck at pics, so tips please.
Cool, that's the one I have (I believe). I took this pic for size comparison.
i used to have CotS. it wasn't a streamlined mod, the author disappeared.
people have done some aesthetic shit with the face morphs, tho.
>that hair being choppy as fuck
i try to stick to the default hair, i have so many fucking mods, but im having problems with loliworld oh well
dem shits aren't clean mods, they can be buggy.i don't even have a kid character, it just came with overhaul, they're kinda ugly compared to Cots, i dunno, maybe i can fuck with the morphs enough.
theres a script save cleaner thing. i forgot wat its called because i think i deleted it or something.
its nice and light weight, it reminds me of a baby CK, but just for saved games.
>be 17yo me with 17yo best friend
>play through skyrim the first two weeks it comes out
>playing literally every day and night, hours on end
>Friend dates girl who loves to watch us play
>Girl thinks the animals are adorable
>she kinda whimpers whenever I have to kill a fox
>Friend and gf leave for the night
>Spend entire night hunting and killing foxes, rabbits, deer, bears, wolves, all that shit
>Collect massive amounts of pelts
>cover house in animal furs, no floor in sight
>hfw he loads the game with her the next day
it's either A Matter of Time or ihud, can't remember which one.
you should get the one where the grass is 20 gorillion feet tall
I'm interested, I'll keep it alive.
i especially liked this one you stood in the perfect spot for that pose
although i wonder did you get any in first person although i suppose looking at it now its not that different from non suped up systems like the outdoor areas so a first person one would not have worked as well although they are still very nice good work anon
>90% chance of succes stealing the armor they're currently wearing
>0% to get the 2000 gold they're carrying
Why the fuck would you people play Skyrim on console?
Without mods, this game is barely playable.
That pissed me off so much.
>making an issue out of it when the game is already rated M, like I'm going to then go kill kids irl.
Fuck you, Bethesda. Let me kill them for lulz or don't put fucking kids in the game you bluepilled faggot douches.
>all this stuff to do
>climb throat of the world
>past the blizzard
>no quests completed
>fucking Bethesda mountain climbing
>download skyrim to see what the fuzz is all about
>play it for like 3 hours and get really pissed about the clunky controlls
>get bored after only 3 hours because its repetetative as fuck
>3 years later and people STILL talk about it as the greatest game ever
>Finally get down to finishing main quest after doing literally everything else.
>Go to throat of the world
>Except this to be a long and arduous journey to reach the top
>Build up supplies
>Grind a bit
>Get some better gear
>Take the first steps towards the top
>Everyone telling me it's a long journey and how it's a big deal to reach the top
>Takes me three fucking to reach the top
>The only thrill I had was one shotting a troll.
Seriously Bethesda? Does EVERYTHING you do have to be so damn dull? Sure I finished the main quest, but god damn it was boring. I'm glad I didn't pay a dime to those hacks.
too bad it wasnt that way on realease. also that
entire game is fucking lore breaking, bog
standard mmo, grinder.
It was doomed from the start, it set standards
too high for itself in the first place.
no but i could probably get it
As long as i please its 100% stable
Played for 3 hours the otherday
That would be very kind of you, good Sir!
fx 9350 4.6ghz radeon hd 7950 3gb oc 5% kingston hyperx 512mb 500Mb/s Seek(skyrims on here) 12gb mushkin redline 2133 3tb seagate