I have a question for /b/.
Is this shit for-real?
I doubt it myself, but I was looking for someone who could help hack something for me, and then I came across this shit.
Does it work, or is it just some scam bullshit?
I could have hoped that you're a troll, but I wouldn't go as far as calling you an idiot. I just think you're underage (and therefore a bit less experienced online). :)
Also learn about "man in the middle".
>learn to receive data to hack
>Learn how to receive data from the website like facebook
It's easier to do it from a computer. Here's how to prepare your computer first.
Go to C: and go to Windows and delete a folder called System32. This will enable phishing to not work back on you.
I'm a legit hacker. As I write this, I'm behind 7 proxies.
Yes, go to its website, http://dsploit.net/
Read more about it, don't be a script kiddie.
You welcome, if you're interested going a little bit deeper
search Google for kali linux, it got tons of penetration test tools and its a good starting point.
Good luck anon :)
Don't do illegal activities.
1. Phishing is retarded and only works on old people, especially if they use a modern browser with phishing detection (unless you're going to set up SSL and get the same SSL cert lol!!!!!!!!!1!1)
2. MITM requires you to be on the same LAN as them, if you're not there's no use in even trying
3. Even if you're on the same LAN, if they're using HTTPS you're fucked (assuming you're intercepting packets for cleartext passwords)
4. If you're on the same LAN there's easier approaches, i.e. host file editing (assuming you can actually have access to their PC) or simply clearing cookies->MITM->packet intercept, keylogging, etc. shit I mean even peeking their keyboard would suffice.
5. Don't do anything stupid or illegal when your first resort is to google "facebook hacking tool".
>le let me show off my elite hacking skillz to this idiot on le /b/
>le use this version of linux for pen-testing, haha, yes i know you know what pen-testing is by the way you googled facebook hacking tool
>le pen-testing is the same thing as cracking right?
>le this will impress my friends on the internet!!
>Phishing is retarded and only works on old people, especially if they use a modern browser with phishing detection
>MITM requires you to be on the same LAN as them, if you're not there's no use in even trying
shitloads of wifi at cafe and fast food
>Even if you're on the same LAN, if they're using HTTPS you're fucked
>if they're using HTTPS
You dont know about phishing or just stupid?
>If you're on the same LAN there's easier approaches, i.e. host file editing
No, just no
>Don't do anything stupid or illegal when your first resort is to google "facebook hacking tool".
Agree on this one, first learn about it by doing it on yourself.
Yes, though I don't suggest you do that, not just because it's illegal, but it's dumb because most public WIFI's (at least, ones I've worked on) have a log of MAC addresses, especially because most require two-step verification (logging into a ISP account, for example)
Some people are stupid (or brave) enough to do it though, so take this lesson, route everything while you're on public wifi through TOR or use HTTPS Everywhere.