Mario is Missing is a dope ass game but I never make it very far because I finish after the first level or two.
>mfw even Akabur just tells people to use my torrent
What the fuck is unteralterbach
the style has really started to grow on me
isn't that picture self-explanatory?
it's a very simple game
It's fun because the more I play lolicon game, the less I try to find pedoporn... Good news!
Also my ex girlfriend said she find this things better than real porn, dunno why...
no, there are plenty of adult women for you to go after if you aren't a degenerate pedo
If you can't beat Snape you're fucking shit :3
I don't think so: if you're not fan of little girl, the game will make you sick or you'll only play censored version.
Dunno, two year I haven't search for, and I don't want to retry
If you can refrain only with draw, you don't need therapy or suicide.
This. Even when the creator went full retard throughout the development, it still has some enjoyable written porn.
At least compared to other similar games... Like, both of them.
If only it didnt run like the dogshit flash it is...
I liked it too, though I prefer to be able to get fucked without damage in most of these games
Also, how come nobody posted Super Deepthroat?
In any case my fave porn game is Skyrim with mods.
I really do love playing a 'normal game' where the consequences of your failures are nice rapings and other lewd stuff rather than just plain ass death and reload screen.
Nothing like attacking some monstrosity while already hard at the thought of being beaten and raped by it...
nigger ass site wouldnt let me post the damn link, there you go tho
It's an extrapolation to explain my point of view: making things awful in fiction is good because of catharsis, and if they aren't made, some people won't find ways to refrains pulse. That what happened in japan: liberate hentai (loli include) have reduced a lot the number of rape.
SDT is a classic, everybody knows it. Wouldn't it be better to use these thread to give new name?
i got SexLab, loverscomfort, submit, aroused, lovers victim, they don't even seem to do anything.
granted i haven't been able to do a long play through in a while.
SexLab is insane though. how modular it is.
Oh I know, I did, I just like to take a break from "gameplay" by getting fucked too.
Made this list for another thread, though this wont really help for sex mods only.
I suggest starting simple - Sexlab framework and all its depepdancies, all the animation packs and just MatchMaker, thats a simple stable way to start having sex.
Then if you can get submit working you are golden.
Sadly in this save of mine submit is like 20% chance to work and 80% of not, and usually fails on all monsters these days even though I've set it up nice.
As supa-cool a porn game Skyrim is, its also the biggest fucking bitch to get working.
if you didnt need to run skyproc patchers it'd be easier.
Submit is good when it works. i had to uninstall the creature shit.
i used to use this rape mod where NPCs would rape each other depending on who won the fight. doing the civil war quests is hilarious. General Tulius just raping stormcloak generals, orgies going off all around you. so many luls.
For good measure, getting fucked by dragons is hard busnis since my followers kept killing them before I could cum
Ultimate dragons mod is for that
the patchers werent nearly as much trouble as I thought, its generally just shit going wrong.
When submit works its glorious - at one point I could even get the whole SAnguine Debauchery + submit + devious devices + all its fucking ass additionals working and some others
Now THAT was some fun role playing porn game
>raped by the entire fortress present
>enslaved and made the leaders bitch
>fornicate with him for 3 days until he finally takes off my armbinder
>murder him in his sleep with a dagger I found, escape
>run into whiterun butt naked to look for help to get my shit back
>guard fucking arrests me for something I didnt even know
>takes me to the jail, in the night they rape me twice, in the day they put me out on the square to get raped and whacked
>finally free, just stole around some crap to wear and asked the aging armored fighter in the inn to help me
>we get there
>I get beaten again
>we both get raped and enslaved, again
>give up and just go with it and keep receiving more toys and stuff up my ass, chastity belt, even 'soul-gem vibrators' and stuff
I really gave up and lost like 4 hours of gameplay but I thought it was fair.
Alas, game stability deteriorated at a supreme level and the a few days later SD+ scenes just CTD...
Lula. Please tell me someone knows LULA 3D.