Does Taylor Swift really browse /b/?
This needs to be updated.
Someone came on in December last year and said it was T-Swizzle
She said she would fall during her dick Clark rockin Eve shit on New Years.
And lo and behold she fell getting off the stage. Stumbled and caught herself on the railings.
That's what sold me
Wish I took a pic I'm sure someone archived it not sure though
But there was homemade video on YouTube of her falling as she exited the stage i did see that I'm sure it's still there
If Taylor Swift is using a dildo to type with I'd believe this.
if dubs we do it
I'd believe it if you said you were. This thread just seems like something that she would find entertaining. Probably 20 neckbeards yelling dubs and trips and getting into fistfights over quads all to vindicate their own skepticism as to whether or not all these coincidences add up to anything substantial. Even if you aren't Lady Swizzle she is still probably reading this.
Media homie. You really believe that Hollyweird is that clean cut? Come on now. Look at me, I'm Toby McGuire and I've never stepped in a puddle and proceeded to walk around with a wet sock all day. I'll bet 95% of them walk around with a bullet in their pocket daily.
If Taylor is here right now I'd like to say something. Taylor you've affected me more than anyone else on this planet. I grew up in a conservative abusive family who hated pop music. Your music was the only thing that prevented me from killing myself in my teenage years. The joy it brought me showed me that no matter how dark the tunnel is, there's always a light at the end. I know even if you do read this you probably wont reply but I just want you to know you've made a difference. Thank You for everything Taylor.
If she was down. I couldn't imagine everyone I saw every day trying to invade my personal space and act like I was some sort of public domain ornament. If she went for the hug, post high five, I'd jive with it.
CamelTay here, stop all your whining you little bitches
Hey, Taylor! Is it weird that I masturbate to the chipettes?
A thread that panders to the possibility that you lurk these boards goes up. Some one goes around making calm collected responses that don't involve foul language or political incorrectness. You seem to care a little bit/enjoy what is being said about you rather than throwing up half assed responses that are just bait covered in meme. Generally looks like you are here.
I guess, I have never had an artist I enjoyed that I thought elicited a reaction beyond asking them how they were. I'd be more interested in the long play of finding out what kind of a person they really are. The spotlight is so bright it would be easy to sunburn in it with out a little SPF.
I am an out of work machinist. I never had anything that I really wanted to do when I was growing up. I literally picked machining because it was steady work. Showed me up, hah.
not my everything. I just believe she represents an ideal: attractive white girls who don't like niggers sexually. They do exist, I've met them before. I believe she is a shining example along with Emma Watson.
Also, race realism is just a fact. Niggers are overall the most inferior race.
How did you fags not see this on her twitter?
Because it gets them views. Idiot.
You actually think the media wouldn't give her shit for browsing 4chan? You're delusional. Along with all you other morons that think she actually browses /b/
brotip: it was one faggot. and then he quit a few years ago because he hates that autists believe it.
OP here. This thread has made me realize that T-Swizzle never has nor ever will visit 4chan. It's OK, though. At least we have each other.
I remember ages ago just as Tay was taking off, she was doing an advert or minor acting or something. And the two guys she was with were talking about vidya and poor Tay wasn't interested. She definitely gave off a bit of a luddite vibe. I mean she's a successful muscician not a neckbeard, 85% of the boards, the other 15% are trap neckbeards. Women are a rounding error on 4chun.
Timestamp a random pic, upload it to b/, then upload that same pic to your twitter without the timestamp, of course.
Or think of a way to make all of us geeks and nerds, to finally believe that it is the true taytay in this forum.