Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps. The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random
>>608886328 Being an adult sucks, as you're expecting to begin doing things everyone else is doing and you are expected to become just another brick in the wall. So have fun while you can before you cant anymore.
>>608886328 Go to fucking school, it foesnt matter about your major xuz youre ptobably going to change that at least 3x just go to fucking school. get as many grants and scholarships as humanly possible I'm talking 4th generation native American grants. If you need to and can, get a job and font be a fucking turd to your boss, you're not going to do this job forever, it's fine. Don't spend all your time partying and don't make that your prime focus, sure your friends are cool now but by the time your 23 and getting bored with drinking and starting to grow the fuck up, half of them won't even be around anymore. Have fun and don't stress too much. Be nice to people. And for goodness fucking sakes don't smoke cigarettes. If you must smoke, smoke weed, but do it responsibly. And wear a fucking condom. This is non negotiable. Wear a condom. They aren't that expensive.
No long term gf, bang anything that moves as long as it isn't a landwhale, attend college for IT because it pays the most(its true that most of the students suck but some will be your lifelong friends), meet someone that is a great employee where you want to work and they'll get you a job when you are done, get rid of your friends that are losers, and get a hobby that isn't video games, drinking or drugs.
- I agree with this: "You better be out there fucking everything in site. You're pretty much peaking sexually, so get out and stick it in anything you can. But wear condoms for fucks sake."
...and don't forgo an opportunity with a girl who you might not be greatly attracted to. You can at least have some fun & get the experience (get more experience with women)
- Hit the gym, it pays great dividends if you're committed
- You're going to make mistakes in life. Most are ok, don't feel like an idiot unless you really act like one
- Never take advice on women from women. (Never accept "just be yourself"). Look at what women respond to, not what they say
- Being a "nice guy" will put you far behind in life. Be a little bit of a dick, but a "good guy", not a pussy. Women never forgive a man who acts like a pussy
- If you were raised without an involved father, you've got a tough road ahead
- Don't let people push you around. Get your confidence, stand your ground, and deal with it...men OR women.
- Before you start working after college, take some time and see other countries or travel, meet other women
- Learn some spanish. It helps with making friends/women
- Appearances ARE important. Dress well, get in shape, and look strong and people will treat you differently than other men.
- Enjoy being young. Time goes by and the music, girls, friends, sill adventures, etc. you once had will be the memories you reflect on later. Be sure to make plenty of memories & enjoy your young life! ..there's a few for you
I'd take the advice of fucking everything in site *only* if it's fulfilling something inside of you. *Definitely* try it, but if you start feeling hollow inside, and want deeper connections, then stop. Everybody's different, definitely try it out, but if it doesn't suit you, don't be afraid to stop.
I'm 31 now, and when in college, there was probably about a 6 month period, in between girlfriends and I fucked about 20 girls. Some stunners, some ok-ers, some wanted more than just a fuck, some regretted it. It was a lot of fun, and I don't regret it one bit, but it just wasn't for me.
After that period, I got with a girl that I honestly think I could have married, we went out for about a year, but my promiscuous past really affected her. She was nowhere near as experienced as I was, and knew me during that period. We lasted just over a year, and then about a year later, I'm with the girl I'm with now, 8 years later.
Try everything, and if it suits you / you really enjoy it, keep doing it. But if it doesn't, if you *prefer* pizza with a fat girl who's your best friend, binge watching LoTR, fuck it do that.
Main thing about youth is finding out what lights the fire about who you are, and honestly, that could be anything at all, deny nothing to yourself. Do that, and don't be too much of a douchbag while doing it, and you should be fine.
If I could go back and do it again I'd say learn to set goals and maybe write a journal or diary. Goals will change ur life
Girls are cool and all but very few men are fucking machines like they claim so I question if its even healthy to be chasing tail all the time. Not sure if that's a priority. Its kind of like saying u should binge eat now since ur young and can lose weight easier
I say get into art and music and other fun hobbies that have a spiritual side to them because you will not have time to learn one of those hobbies when you're really hustling as an adult. But by having done it before, you'll be able to turn to it as a source of happiness and fulfillment during ur off moments. Hope that makes sense
Also most of your friends are fake faggots who talk a lot of shit. Don't be dazzled by the flash and sizzle. look for meaningful friendships
Stay in school. Just fucking do it. You hate it? Suck it up for two years and get an associates. You can party, bang, blow, ingest, trip, fly, travel, and experience shit and still get a basic fucking degree. Plus, you'll probably figure out what you really want.
Go all in on something that isn't a relationship.
Learn to recognize fake people, and never let anyone make you feel guilty about doing you.
- Try to be a well-rounded man. Physically, mentally, socially, and for success too. We don't realize often but a man who has "his shit together" wears it subconciously on the outside and other people recognize it.
- Try new things, even if you don't think you'll like it. You never know, and something may work out unexpectedly.
- Don't be afraid to try & fail. Failure is inevitable, just like success is with enough effort
- Save your money. You probably don't need the best electronics, top-level clothes, or a new car. It sucks not having the means to travel or buy things later if you don't save
- If you had a bad childhood and have bad self-esteem or similar, talk with a therapist or psycologist. Find going until you find a good one. Solving your own problems can be done but is really slow and super hard.
- Try to learn fighting or a martial art. Lots of benefits, and you are both humbled and earn confidence at the same time
- The truth is, no one really cares about men. We are (at this point in time, USA) considered a paycheck and disposable. It's sad but true. Be your own man and you'll know what to do.
- Don't betray your good friends or girlfriends, etc. People who don't suddenly dissappear when things get tough are hard to find.
- Some of the people who would have sworn you could depend on will let you down. Example: was in Panama, my debit card dissappeared. Couldn't get my brother to forward me money in time of emergency. You should EXPECT hardships, and expect some people to let you down. Be ready.
- People will treat you the way you let them. If you take shit from people, don't complain when they treat you like a bitch.
- Women are like child a lot. Sometimes you have to tell them "no" despite what they say. They may hate the word "no" but will respect you for not backing down and keeping them in line (hard lesson I learned)
>>608886328 Work your ass off. Make goals, and don't let anyone or anything stop you. Reminder, for all you know no one else exists in this world, and their merely constructs of you own imagination.
Be aggressive, Burn down buildings, break down walls, kill egos, always be the hardest working guy in the room. Go fourth confident in yourself and in your ability to do anything, anytime, anywhere. Jump in head first and learn to swim later.
Seriously, be a shark in a world full of sheep in the ocean.
>>608887564 I recommend you to try gfs for max 3 months, if by that time you don't feel that she's the one, or that you aren't the one for her, than split up. But what I mean is try to search for a potential wife while you're young, cuz when you turn 40 you don't get to choose, just pick whats left.
>>608886328 Don't feel like you have to go straight to college, figure out what you want to do then go. Do eventually go though. But make sure you pick something employable, no liberal arts degrees
Try all things, hold on to what is good. All things in moderation. Try and think about where your future is headed on a regular basis, you don't want to wake up 10 yeasts from now and realize you're a loser
>>608886328 Don't become a lazy fuck staying in bed til 11 every day. Make every day count somehow, hit the gym, learn how to pick up girls, get experience of the outside world beyond education and please for fucks sake get out of bed. It drives me mental watching so many 18-24yo spending 12 hours a day in bed
Thread replies: 58 Thread images: 11
Thread DB ID: 52205
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.