how to be fa
1. throw out anything with colour
2. be a pseudo intellectual 20 something who hates themselves and loves themselves at the same time
3. never be in a fight in your life
4. culture a fake personality that is all about trying to be unique for the sake of being unique whilst being devoid of any real substance
5. be fucking stupid, narcissistic, materialistic, and believe that there is nothing wrong with that lifestyle
science fiction/philosophy mostly
three stigmata of palmer eldrich, shadow of the torturer, godel escher bach, the myth of sissyphus
steampunk, wine tasting, some anime cons in the future maybe but im not sure how much i can take
london is and always will be the best
humans only have purpose relative to there being other humans around for procreation, cognitive beings can be enlightened by their self awareness but we simply exist because circumstances permitted it, we aren't required or needed in the universe and every cosmological discovery we make further implies now insignificant we are
the answer is too easy. it doesn't reflect the perfection that surrounds us. surely bach must have proven to you perfection in some way? surely there is some underlying order of superhuman organization, the world does not exist by virtue of human will alone. no we are not necessary but our observation should be testament to our own limitations as mere players in a grander scheme
I fail to see how we are players in a scheme when the implication of earth being completely destroyed changes little to nothing as far as the fate of our universe is concerned.
Any perfection around us is just coincidence, if things weren't perfect then we wouldn't be around to say they aren't perfect.
I hope you look back at this thread and realize you are the exact type of person that you are criticizing. its a bummer too because geb and myth were some of my favorite books in high school. But you just seem like a judgemental dick.