is there any legitimate proven way to get a stronger jawline or is it all just bullshit? do you just have to be born with it or is the mouth breathing stuff true?
im just wondering for all you weak jawed losers, i personally have a great jaw :)
It's 95% genetics. The other 5% is making sure you don't breathe through your mouth even if you're asleep or push on your teeth with your tongue in resting position before the age of ~15. Braces will help a teenager's jawline a bit, but anything else requires surgery.
If you're fat then cutting will help, but if you're skinny (like me) there's nothing you can do, except maybe grow a kick-ass beard and not be a faggot.
Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment
the proper posture
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.
also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency
Its called plastic surgery. For about 20k, you can get a jaw like tom cruise. They put silicon wedges under the muscle.
Your strong jaw isn't going to help much if you truly are mentally challenged enough to ask if one can noticeably contribute into how one's skeletal structure develops.
A slack jaw is no problem if your brain is sharp. A strong jaw is of no use if your brain isn't sharp.
Mouth breathing stuff is true but if you're over the age of 15 it's too late to do anything about it.
I mean you should stop breathing through your mouth but it won't improve your jaw.
Cutting to a very low bf will help improve your jawline.
this is how my hair normally looks like
m8. you have masculine features but id agree with the last anon that this haircut makes you look more gay/feminine idk why lol. i seriously think a buzzcut would make you look like a badass/masculine skinhead. try to imagine for yourself what it would look like in the mirror by pulling your hair back. trust me. would look good on you m8 :)