7'9", 430 pounds
8 inch wide palms
44 inch wide shoulders
Used to pick up boats weighing half a ton and walk around with them
Picked up a 2,800 pound anchor
Why haven't we evolved to all be like this fucking dude? He was perfectly healthy too until he caught 'brain fever'
>evolved to all be like this fucking dude?
Because then we would have starved to death... Op pls learn evolution
Squatting form question.
Noob here trying to get to t-rex mode by doing squats. Is it bad form if when I am going up my knees sorta bend inwards? I saw someone laughing at me doing squats the other day and I think it was because I was doing that. I made a diagram in paint. It's really bad. I can post pics of what i'm talking about if the diagrams don't suffice senpai.
>fuck yea, let's go t-Rex mode by doing squats! My legs will blow up!
*Sees Maxx Chewning squatting 4 plates for reps at 170 lbs*
>shit, never mind that...
Who /swim/ here
Thoughts on Frank Medrano? Calisthenics only, vegan, and all natty.
Guys, I REALLY need to know where to cop those jeans
Also, high test thread
Greetings /fit/izens. I come to you with a question: Starting at the weight i am now (pic related) would i be able to cut for summer 2016 if i start a paleo/keto diet right now?
Post some /fit/ tattoos that can show off gains
I want a portrait of Tim Sharky on my left buttock and a portrait of George Seeger on the right one.
OP Dont listen this bitch who probably uses make up as a guy and trains for aesthetics and not size, go for tattoos to look even bigger and scarier, ppl will fear you and dont dear to look you into eyes
What supplements does /fit/ currently take?
been taking Vitamin D, Fish Oil, and B12
Reminder that this is the natty limit.
For maybe 1% of lifters, yeah. For the other 99% it's more like pic related (age 29 in the photo).
lets fucking hope so. Since this is an old timey thread here's a picture of karl gotch, I want his skills
/fit/ FC plays it's first knockout round game today at 22:00 UTC/5 pm Eastern against /wsg/.
We aced our group, winning every game comfortably, and qualified for the Winter Cup. /fit/ now look now to make a run toward their first cup title.
>how can I watch?
go to implyingrigged.info and click the Hitbox link with the big LIVE next to it
Here's the roster for anyone new to this ride.
Our results from this cup:
>/fit/ 4-1 /biz/
>/fit/ 4-0 /gif/
>/fit/ 4-1 /x/
>/fit/ 1-0 /out/
I like our chances in this one (/wsg/ were not terribly impressive in the group stages) but knockouts are a whole other beast.
We've got a special knockout anthem today too, hope you enjoy.
And here's the bracket as of now (except /wg/ won). We're the game after this current one.
I'm a skinny piece of shit.
I can run pretty well, I'm not in that bad shape but, I have no fucking strength anywhere but my legs. I never worked out strength I just always ran so now I can't do more than 5 push ups. The fuck do I do? Any other good ways to build upper body strength?
How can I get this Body? It is literally flawless in terms of overall Aesethetics
What you don't realize OP is that this guy achieved his physique through sheer hard work and determination
>Went to Golds Gym in Rome(Now Cistine Chapel)
>Got a Personal trainer by the name of Michelangelo
>He helped David cut down from the unshaped mess he was before
>Only ate a diet of lean white marble, none of that fatty dark shit
>Chiseled Physique due to extreme cutting
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
ITT greek bodies