The placement of muscle is purely generic. How muscle is made isn't as well understood as fat. Fat loss is 99% calories in calories out. The other 1% is the small generic variance for different metabolic rates but with that considered it's 100% thermodynamics. Fat placement is generic though.
>>34513225 Fat is controlled by energy in and energy out. Almost everyone can gain a certain amount of muscle, but your muscle gain and natty limit is determined by hormones and your method of working your muscles. It's not all genetics, but for someone who works hard and puts in a lot of effort, genetics will determine the final result.
Thread replies: 11 Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 62389
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at email@example.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.