[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archived threads in /g/ - Technology - 1040. page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

File: Windows 10.jpg (106 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Windows 10.jpg
106 KB,
Is it true there's no way to control your OS updates with windows 10?

And can the telemetry be beat?

Do I really have to switch to GNU/Linux to get an OS upgrade from 7?

Going to miss muh games
12 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Windows 7 has security updates supported until 2020. For Windows 8.1 it is until 2023.
>>
>using 10

The FBI will have a field day with your CP collection.
>>
>>56071417
I never update my PC, it's just that my pirated version of 7 never activates for me anymore on my main PC, not sure what the issue is

>>56071420
I just want a good OS, but to also play video games, if only Linux were there for gaming

File: FB_IMG_1471150879868.jpg (67 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FB_IMG_1471150879868.jpg
67 KB,
Is there any way to hide my psu cables pasta
4 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Route them behind your mobo plate if you can.
>>
>>56071333
Buy a new Corsair case and modular PSU.
>>
>>56071333
no need to unless you're one of those faggots in the guts thread

File: $.jpg (124 KB, 846x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
$.jpg
124 KB,
Is America still the world leader in technology?
4 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: welp.png (292 KB, 664x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
welp.png
292 KB, 664x887
>>56071212
Yes. Because no one else is even fucking trying.
>>
>>56071212
America for general Computing and japan / china for robotic novelties and technology adaption.
>>
>>56071246
What fucking retard wrote that?
Mir deorbit didn't result in anything hitting the ground, so why would this couple of Chink modules would?

File: cool-cat.jpg (42 KB, 550x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cool-cat.jpg
42 KB,
6 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Fuck off
>>
yo tommy some kid told me about this thread ur so fucked monday man lmao better stay home from school if u no wats good for u..
>>
>>56071222
u said this in the last thread with a different name... is there a reason for this?

How important is it for a programmer to understand the huge amount of jargon on the fly?

take this website for example:
https://www.rust-lang.org/en-US/

>zero-cost abstractions
>move semantics
>guaranteed memory safety
>threads without data races
>trait-based generics
>pattern matching
>type inference
>minimal...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
>>56071099
Only bro-grammers talk like this. Good developers who aren't insecure about their skills talk more casually about programming. You might hear the odd technical term here and there, but don't worry about it too much. Don't be afraid to ask "what does that mean?"
>>
>>56071099
These terms come mostly from programming language theory and have clear, well-defined meanings. If you have no specific interest in that and you don't have enough experience to have already learned multiple languages with different paradigms, is not surprising that you don't know what these things mean. It will come naturally with time.
>>
>>56071099
been programming for years. and years.

nobody needs phrases like that to program.

hipster coders might but they are constantly making stuff up desperately trying to sound knowledgeable.

File: 1466261706595.png (1 MB, 1100x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466261706595.png
1 MB,
If Linux is so good, then why is it so awful with audio?

It's not just audio production, but compatability like eax and a3d.

Don't get me started on pulse audio, shit is pretty much unusable with certain hardware
20 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
GNU/Linux is pretty good. The bad thing are the non-free hardware companies that doesn't build non-Windows drivers. Basically, industries are the guilty.
>>
>>56071067
alsamixer muh nigga
>>
Pulseaudio works great.

Windows has nothing as easy for audio configuration as pavucontrol.

For example on Windows if you wanted to direct audio output from one program to two different audio devices simultaneously, how would you do it?

On Linux it is easy as pic related, I only have one audio device so the example doesn't look like what a real-world example would, but it still shows the feature virtually.

File: 1469363981178.png (93 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469363981178.png
93 KB,
>buzzing coming from pc case
>give it the slightest of taps with the back of my finger, probably not even hard enough to kill a fly just stun it
>buzzing stops

i really want to know what that was now. any ideas? maybe a really old case fan?
>>
>>56071045

Sometimes my HDDs do this. But it's more like a resonant droning. Like a WWHHHRRRRRRR...WWWHHHRRRRRRR... and when I push against the case, it stops. Tightened all my case screws, and it went away.
>>
>>56071062
that actually more accurately describes it. i didn't screw in my hdd's so i guess i should do that now.
>>
A cable is touching the fans.

File: image.jpg (82 KB, 920x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB,
Hey /g/entlemen I'm looking to replace my iPad mini. It's works find and all but the limited memory is killing me. I mainly use it to play hearthstone/few games and read comics/mange and watch kodi on it. But because of HS I've run out of memory. So I'm looking for a decent android tablet that has expandable memory/good resolution and can handle games. I've been searching for this one but it seems sold out everywhere. Sorry for the blog post.
7 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56071030
Fucking autocorrect.
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 1430x2199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 1430x2199
>>56071030
Anyone?
>>
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Nvidia Shield and the Nvidia Shield K1?

How viable are they today?

File: 096_1445994559003.jpg (99 KB, 634x882) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
096_1445994559003.jpg
99 KB,
>Network administration job
>Candidates must have a computer science degree

Why? Especially considering network administration is a degree field here.
11 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56071029
It's not about the content taught, it's about knowing you're not an idiot in general.
>>
>>56071029
network adminstration degrees are a joke, you're only taught about the things that computer science majors will learn anyway in their certification classes.
>>
>>56071029
I've never seen a sysadmin job that required any sort of degree, it's certs at the most and sometimes you don't even need those, just experience as a field technician.

>>56071125
>computer "scientists" knowing anything about network infrastructure

We all know that gaming laptops are a meme, but what are some good laptops to play mid-tier games on that won't burn a hole in my crotch?
5 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Just build a fuckin PC in a briefcase desu senpai
>>
>>56070835
My thinkpad t420 I got for $180 can play meme of legends at a constant 110fps or so on medium settings,
>>
>>56070835
Asus K501UX

File: unnamed.png (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.png
18 KB,
So, is there any P2P-encrypted chat application that's got the same desktop-mobile ecosystem that Telegram has? After the whole Turkey scandal and the security audits in the past, I think it's fair to say that Telegram is not secure.

What are you guys using?
13 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
The issue with peer to peer is that both need to be online to ever receive a message.
>>
>>56070814 Wire is best. It have proper encryption, doesn't require phone, have desktop apps, video calls and it's opensource now.
>>
>turkey scandal
???

>unbiased search results
vs
>competent search results
where's the balance here?
21 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
duckduckgo or startpage
>>
Searx.
>>
>>56070804
Google search results are tailored for individuals with the insanely amount of data they've collected on you being used to provide an accurate analysis of what you're looking for. Yes, Google is spying on your life so they can sell your thoughts back to you. I don't think Bing or anyone else will ever be able to compete.

I have an LG G4 on the Sprint network on Marshmallow. Is it possible to root, or did I fuck up when I updated my phone to Android M?
22 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Nevermind, I did my own research and found out that I have indeed fucked myself.
Shit. I just want Xposed, and I don't have an upgrade until Next November.

Was going to grab an iPhone and jailbreak it, but even iOS is in a transitional phase with no jailbreak. fucking awful that they're patching all this shit.
>>
Android M made shit difficult.

You should be able to temp root. Try KingRoot, it's a chink app
>>
>>56071233
Will check that, but I have my doubts. Will post results. Thanks in advance for the suggestion even if it doesn't work.

File: 16bit640x480TerryADavis.jpg (198 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16bit640x480TerryADavis.jpg
198 KB,
Behold the man, as God intended.
14 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56070719

If this guy wasn't schizophrenic and obsessed with religion he could probably be making 6 figures.
>>
>making fun of a mentally ill person
>>
File: seti.png (28 KB, 519x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seti.png
28 KB, 519x426
>>56070751

File: 1471146400327-946368876.jpg (991 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471146400327-946368876.jpg
991 KB,
"RNM works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator."
When did they start using this technology on society?

File chosen. The Habitat
8 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>Remote Neural Monitoring
Homeland has used it on me for over a year. I wasn't sure the tech had a name. I'll happily answer any questions about it.

I am able to "talk" to them and hear my voice on their computer speaker. They were given permission by the HOA to stay and test it out on me, although they are not allowed to repeat anything they see as a result.
>>
How did you get in contact with HOA, also how are you able to see their computers. Have you experienced any side effects?

I need a new mouse.

What is a good multi-button USB mouse? Preferably with buttons on the sides.

Where's a good place to buy it?
>>
what did you take away from the guide that you want us to add to?

don't ask us questions you should be able to look up yourself. as worthless as our time is, you've decided it's worth something by asking us a question, and this is rude and shitty of you.
>>
i recommend getting a silent mouse. you can browse late a night without waking your GF up with constant clicking.
>>
>>56070551
>mousing around
>see a post you want to reply to
>click to open a comment box
>your mechanical keyboard makes more than 50 dBs of sound
>you hesitate
>she rustles slightly
>that rustling must have been at least 45 dB
>start typing
>everyone...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.

File: cpuPoJW.png (604 KB, 1700x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cpuPoJW.png
604 KB,
What manga reader do you /g/entoomen use on Android?
67 replies and 10 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
why would anyone read manga on android?
>>
>>56070540
I want to read it on the subway/public transport, have nothing else to do really
>>
>>56070520

Export file into individual pngs

File: IphoneSansJack.jpg (37 KB, 650x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IphoneSansJack.jpg
37 KB,
So the next iPhone is more than likely not going to have a headphone jack. Do we finally have enough evidence to say that Jony Ive is a hack, and that Apple is reverting back to the Apple of the 90s?
91 replies and 10 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
bluetooth audio still sucks.
>>
bluetooth sucks, apple is going full jew again
>>
Applel faggots with probably gobble it all up like the cucks they are.

File: image.jpg (36 KB, 600x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB,
This is the debate to end them all. Which is better. Apple or android?
324 replies and 40 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Trips end post
>>
>>56070426

>apple or android

That's like asking about Lenovo or windows
>>
>iFaggot

File: 1[1].jpg (20 KB, 852x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1[1].jpg
20 KB,
Hi /g/.
My website was defaced a few days ago, I called the local police but they said they could not do anything about it.

Who are you suppose to report crimes like this to?
18 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56070382
You're supposed to report it to the cyberpolice.
>>
>>56070382
You're not, no one gives a shit about cybervandalism unless you're a business or someone with a reputation.

Even if they did give a shit, they probably wouldn't have the resources to look into it.
>>
>>56070382
the cyberpolice, of course.

consequences will never be the same

File: 1469205595699.jpg (32 KB, 412x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469205595699.jpg
32 KB,
>send and receive archive files through telegram
>my archives arrived corrupted, and their archive arrives corrupted at my end
>upload same archive files to a filehost and send link
>receiver can now open them just fine
wtf is this? how come suddenly the shit I send and receive using telegram gets corrupted?
>>
>>56070340
Well, you shouldn't use a telegram to transfer files, that's just silly
>>
>>56070437
fuck off. been using it just fine. it's pretty fast and is easy
>>
File: cutunigga.gif (1 MB, 300x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cutunigga.gif
1 MB, 300x173
>>56070340
USER WAS STABBED FOR THIS POST

File: 61jUJljgA6L._SL1000_[1].jpg (63 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61jUJljgA6L._SL1000_[1].jpg
63 KB,
>In before he fell for the SSD meme.

What's the verdict on PCIe cards that can use an SSD? Any specific brand to avoid or get?

I'm looking to build a family plex unit and the extra SATA port would benefit if the OS could load off one of these.
30 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
I got the one in your image and havent had any issues.
Only got it because I ran outta SATA ports on my mobo. Only thing is it still needs the SATA power port plugged in as it cant take that much power from PCIE X1
>>
>>56070176
Avoid kingston SSD.
Also check if you got mSATA
>>
What's the point of that board?
If you don't have SATA 6GB/s?

File: EdsgerDijkstra.jpg (22 KB, 220x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EdsgerDijkstra.jpg
22 KB,
I really enjoy programming and the theory behind algorithms, but I don't care about computers.
I know how they work of course, because this is essential to being a good programmer, but I don't care about computer hardware.
I couldn't even tell you off the top of my head which graphics card or processor I have in my machine.
I've never built my own computer either. I've always had hand-me-down computers from tech-savvy friends and family.

Anyone else like this? I feel like I'm in the minority.
28 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
I use my computer constantly, but I don't like computers. I like information - and computers are currently the best tools for accessing information.

Such is the plight of an INTP.
>>
>>56070189
OP here. INTP as well. I really hope this graph isn't real.
>>
>>56070208
I think it takes into account all the perpetually NEET INTPs. INTPs who manage to hold down a job seem to do okay for themselves.

File: 1464048807541.gif (3 MB, 360x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464048807541.gif
3 MB,
>lightning is best browser for Android
>last update broke it
>stumble on this

http://jtechme.github.io/jg/jumpgo

Android browsers don't suck anymore again
48 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
What's wrong with chrome?
>>
>>56069904
Holy fuck, can this website be any more garbage? I hate this modern web design so much, it's cancerous.
>>
>>56069952
So just get it from the f-droid page then, the point is that its lightning but better

>>56069940
Chrome is heavier than necessary plus botnet inside

my whole family loves nokia cellular phones, they are high quality and made to last.

why is nokia not producing android phones and chose to make windows phone instead (which is a terrible decision and fucked their shit up).
>>
Because they didn't go with the times. They kept ignoring touchscreens until it was far too late, Nokia was on the edge of extinction so Microsoft bought the company for the name.
>>
I believe it's due to contractual obligations, after selling to MS they had to stay out of mobile for a certain number of years. This is also why when they launched an Android tablet last year it was only available in China.

It looks like they could start selling mobile phones again in Q4 of this year so keep an eye out for them.
>>
They made the X family a few years ago, and it wasn't well-received.

File: download.png (4 KB, 319x158) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.png
4 KB,
Be honest. How valuable are these certs? I passed 801 with ease and should pass 802 with a week of reading. But seriously, how much easier does it make it for someone to break into IT for example? I heard some of these certs that these companies sometimes teach potential employees are worth a fortune, true or false?
11 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56069823
I had the A+ cert. It got me nowhere not even retail.
>>
Really depends on the company and the hiring manager. Some hiring managers make it a requirement cause they think it's a good thing. Others understand that a lot of people just cram for the test, pass it and then forget everything about it.

A good company won't hire someone just because they have or don't have a certain certification. A good interview can easily weed out the bullshitters. It can help to have certain certifications but I wouldn't be one of those people who end up with 30 of them.
>>
>>56070067
>not even retail

You mean like Geek Squad?

File: fuchsia.png (14 KB, 728x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuchsia.png
14 KB,
Information here: https://fuchsia.googlesource.com/

So, why Google is making a new OS, /g/?
9 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56069714
Botnet
>>
File: Barnacle_Ep2.jpg (145 KB, 416x718) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Barnacle_Ep2.jpg
145 KB, 416x718
>>
Linux is too easy to customize even when they try to lock it down
They want a new OS to keep you in line

File: B4IhEE5CcAIfR75.png-large.png (22 KB, 655x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B4IhEE5CcAIfR75.png-large.png
22 KB,
>minor thunderstorm
>power doesn't even go out
>no fallen trees
>cell phone tower goes out for no fucking reason
>second time this summer
>can't get data or voice on phone

Why is this allowed?

Why don't carriers get fined when their infrastructure fails in absence of a natural disaster?
6 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Because this country is run by telecoms and they are completely immune to the law.

Need I remind you that Rogers and Bell were busted 3 times working together for price fixing, including a secret meeting in Belize, and they were never punished for it.
>>
File: 1468681859663.jpg (73 KB, 344x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468681859663.jpg
73 KB, 344x367
>Sask and Manitoba
>$55 w/5GB data

>Rest of Canada
>$54 w/750MB

It's bullshit that the only good plans are in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, and everywhere else is shit.
>>
It's allowed because no one can do anything about it.

File: stress.png (137 KB, 1743x964) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stress.png
137 KB,
Currently stress testing my 6600k in P95. First try at 4.3ghz on stock voltage of ~1.16v. Figure I'll let it ride for 3-5 hours and be satisfied. One test did just hit 57C as I was posting, though.

Surprisingly posting this is perfectly smooth.

Only my second time OCing a cpu, any tips? Am I fucking something up, or did i dun good?
16 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56069599
One core got as hot as 65C for an isntant, but dont think I'm going to worry until 75C. Wish I had spent more on my gpu, had the money. Oh well, sell it a year down the road. Does everything I want at 1080p right now.
>>
Those temps are great. What are you using for a cooler? A 1 hour burn is more than sufficient. Keep in mind nothing will ever push your cpu quite as hard as p95. Even maxing out all the cores doing a transcode or render.
>>
File: confused.png (131 KB, 1739x944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
confused.png
131 KB, 1739x944
>>56069748
I am using 27.9 because I heard 28.x was extremely stressful to the point that it may be harmful, if that makes a difference. Should I try for 4.4 or more on stock vcore, or am I being greedy? Would it increase temps if I didnt add more juice?

The temps did get a lot higher for a bit there, but fans sound even quieter than originally now with lower temps.

File: webm.jpg (16 KB, 401x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webm.jpg
16 KB,
Hey, I just cant see webM vídeos from 4chan on Microsoft Edge. MS said that there is already compatbility with WebM VP9 vídeo since Anniversary Update but just dont work.

Anyone knows what is the reason it doesnt Works here?
9 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>56069432
>runs into problem with Microsoft Edge
>hasn't installed one of the dozens of superior alternatives
>>
>>56069448
Maybe anon is one of the few people stuck with Windows RT and can't install anything that isn't compiled for ARM and available from the Windows Store
>>
>>56069500
Im using a Dell Laptop. Im a UX designer and Im trying to adapt my day use on MS Edge to test navigation and websites.

Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.