[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archived threads in /g/ - Technology - 1088. page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

File: image.png (226 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
226 KB,
Is game development a respectable field in the software community? Is learning unity and c# worth it?
18 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
unity is pretty comfy so yeah, it's worthwhile.

Check out quill18creates on yt if you are new to unity and c#, best videos i've found so far that weren't dumbed down for the retarded.
>>
>>55999533
-Game development does not happen with C# or unity.
-No.
-Enjoy being paid peanuts and being slavedriven.
>>
>Is game development a respectable field in the software community?

No, it's looked down on by everyone, even outside of the software industry people look down on games devs.

There are a lot of memes about how to preserve the lifespan of Li-ion batteries. One is not to charge it to 100% capacity. Shouldn’t there already be a cut-off alread so that it wont reach anywhere near full capacity and overcharge the battery? So whats the point? Charging less just leads to more charge cicles that will also do damage in the long run.
10 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55999411
>memes
DId you mean myths, misconceptions?
>>
>>55999517

Memes, myths, same difference.
>>
>>55999411
The old batteries were mess.

The new ones have chip with ACTUAL logic, which controls everything so the battery won't die so fast.

Still, battery is consumer product, which decays even when not used. If you plan to storing them, apply about 40% charge for best longevity.

Also battery never really dies, just it's capacity is constantly degrade over time. It doesn't like too much heat, not cold. Expect half the capacity after 1 year heavy use and getting new battery after 2 years....
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.

File: flac!.png (21 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flac!.png
21 KB,
Once you go FLAC you'll never go back
30 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55999404
True dat.
>>
>FLAC -> mpd ogg stream
>music anytime I want

Feels good man
>>
File: 1470723075972.jpg (147 KB, 1050x982) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470723075972.jpg
147 KB, 1050x982
>only like music from the 50s
>no FLAC versions anywhere
>mfw

File: nat.png (598 KB, 599x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nat.png
598 KB,
Will arcades ever make a comeback?
30 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55999353
only if generation Y ever gets financially established otherwise everything cool and fun will get steamrolled by designer skinnyjeans and 'apps for everything again!' in like 7 years
>>
arcades are literally all over the place in asia

they have some fuckin sick games too
>>
>>55999477
Here in the west they ported every arcade game to console, and arcade-only gimmick games like DDR didn't ever take off as much as in asia, so they are pretty much kill. Also they have game exclusives for the arcades and in japan I saw tv commercials for arcade games. They know how to keep them alive.

File: cyanogen-os-13-1-840x459.jpg (21 KB, 840x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cyanogen-os-13-1-840x459.jpg
21 KB,
How much, as a percentage, should Google Services use on a typical Android phone? I'm using Cyanogen 13.1.
19 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55999328
Bumping this for statistics
>>
>>55999328
>How much
Of what?
>>
>>55999554
Sorry, I didn't specify; battery.

File: 1404436663156.png (53 KB, 314x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404436663156.png
53 KB,
>Buy Gigabyte motherboard
>DIMM slot layout for dual channel mode is fucked

Not only is the manual wrong, stating that the first two DIMM slots closest to the CPU are Channel 1 and 2 respectively, they are also colored coded! AND ITS STILL FUCKING WRONG.

SLOT 1 and SLOT 3 slots are black
SLOT 2 and SLOT 4 slots are gray

You would think channel 1 would be the same color. WELL IT'S NOT. Slot 1 and 3 are black and they are different channels.

FUCK YOU GIGABYTE.
13 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1345336503607.jpg (27 KB, 299x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345336503607.jpg
27 KB, 299x300
>tfw I just ordered a Gigabyte motherboard
>>
>>55999363
Which anon?
>>
File: ga-h170-d3hp.png (397 KB, 1000x769) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ga-h170-d3hp.png
397 KB, 1000x769
>>55999395
ga-h170-d3hp

File: windows 10 is shit.jpg (16 KB, 541x83) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
windows 10 is shit.jpg
16 KB,
Ever since the anniversary update I have this service hogging about 30% of my CPU 24/7, it literally never stops. When I search online it seems related to Windows Defender, but Windows Defender is deactivated on my PC ever since I installed Windows 10. How do I fucking get rid of this shit? It's making me mad.
6 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55999232
Go to group policy editor and disable windows defender :^)
>>
>>55999232
It's a feature™
>>
>>55999309
Group policy editor has no option to disable Windows Defender.

File: questionfrogs.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
questionfrogs.jpg
59 KB,
Are there any major downsides to just having a host machine with nothing but Virtual Box installed and doing absolutely everything inside a virtual machine?

Also what would be the best operating system to use for the host machine if you were to do this?
7 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55999084
that makes absolutely no fuckin sense
>>
You're idea is dumb.
>>
>>55999099
Maintaining a VM would be easier than maintaining an physical machine since you're able to screenshot and clone it. Having multiple VMs is also easier than multi-booting and worrying about partitioning your hard-drive.

And as long as you're not gaming with it, the performance difference shouldn't be too much of an issue.

File: intel light peak.jpg (42 KB, 617x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
intel light peak.jpg
42 KB,
Why didn't Light Peak/Thunderbolt catch on?
13 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Because it was effectively an apple proprietary thing.

But now it's part of the USB3.1 spec, and it's already starting to catch on in a few niche areas again like GPU docking stations for laptops.
>>
you have to buy a license from Intel
Thunderbolt controllers come from intel exclusively
the controllers are not cheap, meaning device manufacturers don't want to pay for them (look at how few laptops ship with HDMI plugs, due to royalties on the connector they use displayport instead - Thunderbolt controllers can cost $10 or more)
DMA attack vulnerabilities make it unappealing for certain companies/users
cables are maximum 3 meters (~10 feet) and are more expensive than USB since they are active cables

tl;dr for most people USB is "fast enough"...
>>
>>55999086
Nearly all laptops nowadays ship with HDMI.

File: groups.jpg (39 KB, 221x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
groups.jpg
39 KB,
Discuss Usenet's and favorite, providers, clients & newsreaders.

Just recently got involved with them and I'm loving it. What does /g/ use to connect and manage? I'm using Sonarr + CouchPotato, SABNZBD, NZBGeeks. Newshosting.
>>
>>55998976

sabnzbdplus + sickbeard + couchpotato + headphones + plexmediaserver

nzbgeeks + nzbs

giganews + tweaknews + some other block fill server. I'm also not happy with this combo, tons of broken downloads.
>>
Hey, could you guys give a quick walkthrough on how you would find a given movie at a desired quality (1080p, etc.) using Usenet?

I messed with this once using a free trial account but I never got it figured out enough where I was comfortable using it.
>>
>>56000508
Did you use a indexer?

File: 9.jpg (194 KB, 1041x842) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9.jpg
194 KB,
This is what the average AMDrone looks like
6 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
If that's an AMDrone, I wonder what an NVidiot looks like.
>>
>>55998859
honestly, yes. i always buy AMD, because i live in a 3rd world shithole, but if i were an spoiled 1st world rich kid there would be no reason to buy anything but Nvidia.

In spanish Nvidia = ENVY
>>
File: 24342343.jpg (31 KB, 618x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24342343.jpg
31 KB, 618x407

Im intersted in learning java, can anyone show me where i can learn it for free? or relatively cheap.
14 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55998814
Why do you want to learn a shit language? Do you want to write poo codes?

Go learn real man programming language like C# or you'll be shitting in the street for your entire life.
>>
i want to learn it because i can code apps or games for android. also i work full time it would be something im doing on the side.
>>
>>55998814
>facebook filename
>league of legends gayming shit
>le fahny meme pic
kill yourself
I mean, honestly, literally, without memeing, fucking kill yourself, for real

File: windows_xp_bliss-1920x1080.jpg (666 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
windows_xp_bliss-1920x1080.jpg
666 KB,
Need Windows XP virtual machine
How do I keep it activated?
So that it wont start harping about being pirated or some shit

I can get some activation keys, but if I put that VM on one PC and some faggot uses it and I put copy of that XP on another PC for some other faggot, wont they start harping about not being legal or some shit?

for win7 I got daz loader
for 8.1/10 I got kmspico

but whats there for XP?
8 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: scared frog.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scared frog.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>>55998622
666 kb image
>>
>>55998950
too sp00ky for me
>>
File: WinXP Bliss HD.jpg (3 MB, 4510x3627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WinXP Bliss HD.jpg
3 MB, 4510x3627
>>55998622

>1080

Fuck that man, here's the ultra-super-mega-hd edition.

File: img4x3.jpg (24 KB, 468x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img4x3.jpg
24 KB,
Nokia C1 and E1-phones will go on sale in India in early September.

Indian PriceRaja.com comparison site lists two pages yet unreleased Nokia phone. According to the site, as well as Nokia E1 - the C1 models have a 6 marshmallow Android operating system.

Nokia E1 model release date in India should be September 1, the cost of 29 990 rupees, Nokia C1 again should be available in India a few weeks later for 999 rupees, or about EUR 175.
26 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: Nokia-E1-front.jpg (47 KB, 825x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nokia-E1-front.jpg
47 KB, 825x449
>>
I don't care how much it costs, I'm buying it
>>
Another black rectangle
Boy howdy

File: satan vs satan.jpg (48 KB, 658x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satan vs satan.jpg
48 KB,
Who was better?
20 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Linus.
>>
Both are equally shit.
>>
>>55998469
One died, that's kinda gay, so the company hired a gay.

The other one left and nobody left knows how to make an OS.

The third non-spoken Distro based OS doesn't want to come out of it's shed and make itself understandable to non-dwelling D-vitamin lacking humans.

So as it stands now, OS is no longer a Hardware->Software pipeline, it's and app, spying on you, making you gay or making you allergic to sunlight.

File: 1466977230845.jpg (784 KB, 950x2639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466977230845.jpg
784 KB,
Anything similar to this

Looking for more of these
14 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55998271
>ninite
>filehippo
>tinyurl links
>>
>>55998271
>Defraggler
>Speccy
>HD Tune
>Avast
>Adblock/Adblock Plus
>Ghostery
>All those bloat addons
>Object Dock
>PeaZip
>TweakUAC
>Zoho Suite
>RadeonPro

>>
>>55998271
>Ghostery
>old Adblock in text, but ABP in image
Both gone to shit ages ago.

File: gabe-newell1.jpg (556 KB, 890x1231) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gabe-newell1.jpg
556 KB,
All GNU/Linux gaming discussion. Developers welcome!

Pros:
On Linux you'll get better performances than Windows once devs port the games.
Your system is malware free.
Your system won't crash as much as Windows.
You can use Linux for a year without rebooting.
By not buying Windows you can use the money to buy games instead.

Remember, no tux, no bux:
1. Don't trust a company when they promise a linux release, wait until the official release.
2. Don't be ashamed to post on the game forum or steam discussions for telling developers...
13 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 254131.png (411 KB, 800x967) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
254131.png
411 KB, 800x967
>>55998232
>GNU/Linux gaming

Proprietary cucks, closed source MS wins again.
>>
>>55998344
Every fucking time you insult our master the HL3 is being delayed by another 10 years. Congratulations, you disgusting cuck.
>>
>>55998344
Unreal Tournament is open source
https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/forums/showthread.php?19159-How-do-I-install-UT4-on-LInux&p=191678&viewfull=1#post191678

File: isolated-laptop-gift.jpg (87 KB, 759x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
isolated-laptop-gift.jpg
87 KB,
Need your help /g/

Building a computer and went with Intel i5 6400 + EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB

Would that run well?
>>
>>55998143
>GTX 960

I hope you're joking.
>>
>>55998230

I kinda don't know what I'm doing. Steer me in the right direction senpai
>>
>>55998282
Get a RX 470.

File: Lumen-bulb-w-app.jpg (42 KB, 520x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lumen-bulb-w-app.jpg
42 KB,
Does anyone own any type of Bluetooth LED light bulb?

I'm interested in getting three for my room but there's no way I'm going to pay $60 for a single one. Does anyone have any experience with some cheaper options?
9 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>letting the botnet control your lighting
>>
>led lights
>implying I don't already have a hard enough time falling asleep
I'm planning in eliminating as much brainwave fuckers from my life as possible.
When I move out, all the lights are gonna be natural hued, and all the screens in my bedroom are gonna be dim as fuck.
>>
>>55998202
Maybe you should try turning the lights off first you fucking retard

File: image.jpg (28 KB, 195x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB,
You must be considerably above average IQ to be a worthwhile developer at any level (that even includes web dev).

You must possess a NATURAL gift for mathematics and logic.

You must have started programming during your teens at a minimum.

95% of STEM majors are not capable of ever becoming good programmers.

Basically, give up now. Doesn't apply to me because I have an IQ of 142 and I was programming Haskell at 12 years of age.
61 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Not sure of my IQ and I've never programmed.

This post makes sense. I'm sure I'd never be much more than a dabbler in programming. It was never my thing, anyways.
>>
This board isnt your blog OP
>>
OP here. Almost forgot to say, pic semi related. I have a higher IQ than Charles Babbage

File: HackedThermostat-796x483.jpg (46 KB, 796x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HackedThermostat-796x483.jpg
46 KB,
It's only a matter of time before we won't have a choice but to have at least a few Internet-of-things electronics/appliances in our homes.

I don't like IoT because most of it seems like a solution looking for a problem, but more importantly, the security on these things tends to be bad.

So, is there any chance of having some sort of basic standard, or will companies keep pumping out insecure shit?
>>
>wont have a choice
your choice is to keep freedom of choice or not. choose wisely
>>
>>55998050
You could use a separate dummy WiFi so they can't get hacked. Or just mod them and add good ol' switches.
>>
>>55998050
No. Companies are retarded. They won't even comply with government-mandated security standards in many cases, often out of laziness or a lack of understanding. They leave maintenance backdoors in production products despite a thousand past cases of that going badly. Companies don't always learn from the mistakes of other companies. Look at security breaches of various products over the last several years and you'll see that it doesn't really get much better with time. And with emerging technologies...

File: firefox-256.e2c1fc556816.jpg (19 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
firefox-256.e2c1fc556816.jpg
19 KB,
Why didn't you tell me this shit is very good on Android /g/?
18 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
No tabs bar always showing
>>
Is it better than maxthon?
>>
>expecting poorfa/g/s to use a resource heavy browser on their low end memedevices

Why aren't you using CubLinux yet anon?
Based on the glorious Ubuntu 14.04 LTS?
Everything is perfect.
21 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55997685
>>
>>55997685
>The best of Chromium with the power of Ubuntu
No thanks. If I wanted to join the botnet, I'd stay with microshaft
>>
>check about page
>chrome
>google
>chromebook
It's like you're not even trying.

File: image.png (91 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
91 KB,
Do any of you still use opera? As I understand it, it's essentially chrome these days. Does it have the same set of pitfalls as chrome? What's the point of even using it, if so?
24 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55997666
I use it when I want to quickly search up something since it's so light and has 0 bloatware.

Also some boards don't work on Chrome (says it's a connection error) so I use Opera to access it.

Would use mainly Opera if it had better extensions and support.
>>
I use Opera daily ~ as the poster above stated it is essentially chrome. However some flash based websites will not display properly such as grocery stores, and some instant win / sweepstakes pages - It is currently my favorite as Chrome is multi-threaded and creates way too many fucking processes. FireFox is getting better but too slow loading even facebook am currently using Windows 7 so Edge isn't an option, nor would I want it to be ~ Safari is obviously unsupported everywhere and none of the other browsers fit my needs or are just too buggy
>>
>>55997666
I'm gonna use this opportunity to ask, where did IE go wrong? I remember years ago it was the best, don't remember what version fucked it up.

File: postop.jpg (286 KB, 1024x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
postop.jpg
286 KB,
How many of you did Android development and know basic stuff about Google Services?
I'm trying to get the most out of my Android device by disabling apps and services that aren't useful and consume resources. These Google services are always running in the background and I couldn't find any relevant info about them:
DropBoxEntryAddedService
ContextManagerService
LockScreenService
What do you know about these? Are they safe to disable? What functionality you may lose by disabling them?
19 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55997501
Show me her dick.
>>
>>55997501
Never heard of MicroG?
>inb4 OP is both faggot and ignorant
>>
>>55997678
Yeah, but no thanks. I don't want to to turn my smartphone into a dumbphone. Can you answer the questions in the op? No? Then thanks for the bump, but fuck off.

File: gun-to-head.jpg (78 KB, 507x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun-to-head.jpg
78 KB,
>write a manual for my server users
>14 pages, beautifully formatted in LaTeX >answers every question they could possibly have
>no one reads it
>they e-mail me directly because they can't figure out how to download PuTTY on their windows machines
>the download site is literally hyperlinked at the top of the manual
23 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>upload project to GitHub
>obviously open source
>even added MIT licence
>constant emails asking if they can use your code

Seriously thinking of hiding my email if I want to continue using this website.
>>
>just look at the goddamn manual, you retarded coworker, I'm not going to answer anything that's already answered on the manual

That was simple, wasn't it?
>>
>>55997518
>getting fired for disrupting the office working environment

literally the only thing that matters these days

File: 1468346045619.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468346045619.png
29 KB,
>tfw QuadRooter exploit is still unpatched on your device
>>
You literally can't get infected if you don't download apps outside of the playstore or f-droid. This makes like 99% of users safe as fuck. Most can't even figure out how to check the "unknown sources" checkbox anyway.

The only way to get infected is if you deliberately download apps from something like legitapkstrustme.com.
>>
>>55997391
It's still possible for malicious apps to slip in through the play store. It's happened before.
>>
>>55997697
>Lucky patcher
No, but the latest releases are becoming questionable

>Slide joy rewards
Idk but doesn't sound the safest

File: 1412448508239.png (252 KB, 421x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412448508239.png
252 KB,
Red flag for programmers
>doesn't own SICP
>have never written C
>likes javascript
>uses windows
>have read SICP
>claims to "know" a finite number of languages
>haven't build own LISP
>frequents /g/
>doesn't frequent hackernews
>thinks...
58 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
None of those really matter in the real world.

>doesn't know Linux CLI
>doesn't want to learn more than one language or library (has the "master race" mentality)
>doesn't work well in groups
>doesn't compromise
>poor coding habits such as naming variables random letters, not commenting, etc.
>doesn't know how GitHub works
>doesn't...
>>
>>55997342
>GitHub
oh I forgot that
>uses github
>>
>>55997307
>doesn't own sicp
>have read sicp

What are you getting at anon

File: happy-little-sun.png (647 KB, 2361x2358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happy-little-sun.png
647 KB,
I'm looking for a solar powered keyboard. Something cheap and something with a mouse not sure if they even have solar powered mice but that would be nice too. Some logitech products cost up to $70 and that's way more than I'm willing to shell out

Also, post cool solar powered gadgets
9 replies and 7 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: solar-camera-roll.jpg (27 KB, 537x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
solar-camera-roll.jpg
27 KB, 537x346
>>
Why? Its pretty much would be useless indoors
>>
File: solar-tent.jpg (177 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
solar-tent.jpg
177 KB, 1024x640

File: _20160809_191342.jpg (72 KB, 1001x679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_20160809_191342.jpg
72 KB,
What's going on?
11 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55997170
botnet
>>
>>55998056
Why is Firefox suddenly botnet?
>>
>>55998114
>suddenly
[light chuckle in the distance]

Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.