[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archived threads in /g/ - Technology - 1117. page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

File: 222.jpg (306 KB, 1200x2703) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
222.jpg
306 KB,
OpenSuse, Arch or Kubuntu for everyday use and getting to learn code
17 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
OpenSUSE's KDE implementation is really well designed.
>>
Any distro will do. Try them in VM and pick the one you like.
>>
antergos reporting in

My friend who's a former PHP dev is working on this Node JS affiliate store. Tell me what y'all think?
https://www.uniquestufftobuy.com/
5 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55950024
>nodejs
fuk.off
and if anything
>>>/wdg/
>>
>node.js
Just use GO, its the future mate.
>>
>>55951141
Thank you, will be validated.
n o d e j s i s g o o d

File: 102771189-OmniHD1.1910x1000.jpg (125 KB, 1910x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
102771189-OmniHD1.1910x1000.jpg
125 KB,
>sitting for long periods causes pain
>standing for long periods causes pain
>laying down for long periods is bad for blood flow
>can't be arsed to take breaks every 30 mins
>walking feels good
>could walk at a slow pace all day
Any of you used a treadmill desk for long periods each day? Does it work well? Any thoughts?
6 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>could walk at a slow pace all day
No I remember it being hell from my retail days.

Just get up to go get some water or coffee every two hours.
>>
>>55949988
i feel much better walking for long periods than i do sitting, standing or laying down (not counting sleeping) and i can't take enough breaks to ease the pain. if i did, i wouldn't be able to get anything done.

i also have a part time job for ovee 15 years where i walk several hours per day no problem so i already know walking isn't a problem for me
>>
>>55949988
>>55950058
and also working in retail is a poor comparison. if you had problems it was probably from lack of moving rather than walking. i've never seen a retail employee continuously walking for more than a few seconds at a time if you are you're not doing your job. if you were in pain it was probably from the standing part of it because you have to do a whole lot of that. walking from customer to customer or to get/stock things amounts to more standing...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.

File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB,
What is the deal with everything free nowdays? Why aren't there paid options without forcing you to watch ads, getting other not even related software shoved in your face until you click no or spending hours for the minimum advance to be made (games)?

Is this the future you guys asked for?
12 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
It's easier that way. Most people browsing mobile app stores would pick free stuff because they don't really know what they're getting until they try it. Can't blame them. Besides, most apps do have paid versions without ads.
>>
>>55949930
because 95% of people don't have a payment option linked to their google play and 99.99% of people don't view software as a "tangible" thing you should buy
>>
Because it's more profitable

File: iridium browser.png (17 KB, 631x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iridium browser.png
17 KB,
How does /g/ feel about pic related? I like Pale Moon but scrolling feels weird and it's not compatible with as many extensions.
19 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Its missing some video codec components.

I wasn't able to watch videos properly. mp4/webm/etc. Since this uses chromium build, it doesn't have the google proprietary codecs.
>>
>>55949942
Not OP, but that's to be expected, isn't it?
>>
>>55949942
I'm watching webm just fine? Version 51.1

File: asd.png (38 KB, 1513x138) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asd.png
38 KB,
What the fuck is this, /g/? Just suddenly happened and can't get it back to normal
10 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Which OS?
>>
>>55950070
Macroshit Wangblows.
>>
>>55950084
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Why is the HDD market dead? Nothing interesting is happening... did all the HDD manufacturers abandon HDDs and went full force developing SSDs?

Also whats up with the pricing? A 2TB HDD costs the same as it was in 2011.
Is this jewish trickery?
148 replies and 14 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55949858
>Nothing interesting is happening

>helium drives
>SMR
>HAMR
>>
>>55949858
What do you mean nothing interesting? WD released WD Gold recently, and that's a really nice HDD.
>>
>>55949869
>interesting

File: maxresdefault.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
183 KB,
WE COMPUTER NOW.
TURNS OUT COMPUTERS ARE DOPE AS HELL AND SO NOW WE COMPUTER.
15 replies and 9 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: crunchy.png (187 KB, 325x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crunchy.png
187 KB, 325x316
>>
File: computer hater.jpg (43 KB, 450x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
computer hater.jpg
43 KB, 450x675
>>55949886
Nigger do you think this is a game?
>>
File: racistcomputers.jpg (22 KB, 450x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racistcomputers.jpg
22 KB, 450x200

File: amd-rx-480-polaris-4.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amd-rx-480-polaris-4.jpg
292 KB,
Rx 480 looks enticing. Any reason for me to not get it? Will my 500W PSU suffice? Also is the price going to go to the actual 200 dollar MSRP soon???
16 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55949839
Its up to you which card you get, you could either put more budget in your GPU and get a GTX 1060 or less and get a RX 470.
>>
I've been waiting to upgrade from my 6970 to either a 480 or 1060 but it doesn't seem anyone has anything good in stock for a fair price.
>>
>>55949839
Only reason not to is power draw if you'll be blazing it all the time like I will.

It sounds a poor fag thing but with the amount I will it'd cost me an extra £20 a year over a 1060.

File: phones.jpg (293 KB, 1358x905) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
phones.jpg
293 KB,
If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
http://www.gsmarena.com
http://www.phonearena.com
http://www.kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
http://willmyphonework.net
http://frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
http://www.gizchina.com
http://www.gizmochina.com

>Recommended...
327 replies and 25 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: russ.gif (354 KB, 640x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
russ.gif
354 KB, 640x472
first for meme phones 2016
>>
Because I posted it right before a new thread, reposting

I need a secondary LTE phone to use as a portable shitposting machine (Heavy web browsing, YT, 4chan,...), music player and most of the time being a hotspot for around 100 Euro. I don't care if it's used or not.

Only places I can use since I'm a Slavshit where Amazon nor eBay ships to

English version of the eshop in my country: https://www.alzashop.com/sim-free-mobile-phones/18843445.htm

used stuff where I can only buy from since nothing else like that exists in my country:
https://www.bazos.sk/
"Čo:" = What
"Cena" = Price
>>
At 6.0.0 Xposed.
I completely forgot how to get everything set up so I can flash 6.0.1, I remember needing to disable xposed.
Anyone that can spoonfeed me, I'm literally feeling retarded.

File: firefox-512-noshadow.png (183 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
firefox-512-noshadow.png
183 KB,
Are we e10s yet? Yes we are.
Electrolysis (e10s) is experimental multi-process mode for Firefox. Right now it's available in the Aurora (Developer Edition) and Nightly update channels. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/developer/all/

To turn e10s on, open about:config and change layers.async-pan-zoom.enabled to true, and dom.ipc.processCount to a value greater than 1 (this is how many processes the browser will be allowed to spawn for your tabs, so make it 100+ if you have RAM to spare).
After you do that, restart Firefox. Now it will consume your RAM faster...
39 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55949770
>Now it will consume your RAM faster than Chrome!

wut.
>>
is there any way to figure out which addon blocks e10s usage?
I don't really want to force enable it, but rather want to know which one is blocking it.
>>
>>55949770
>>55950215
I switched extensions.e10sBlockedByAddons and extensions.e10sBlocksEnabling to false and now e10s works, but none of my extensions seem to have stopped working.

File: 2016-08-06 13.11.03.png (630 KB, 1894x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-08-06 13.11.03.png
630 KB,
Changed Open GL to Vulkan in DOOM yesterday and went from 90 fps average to 115 fps average on Ultra settings @1080p. 25 fps+ just buy changing api is awesome.I wish all games could run on Vulkan.
23 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55949736
k. keep us posted
>>
Hi AMD.
>>
I'm very interested in your video gaming, where's the subscribe button?

File: 1.jpg (117 KB, 851x752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
117 KB,
This thread is about the appreciation of watches, as well as the micro-engineering and materials engineering that is required to make a fine watch.

Required viewing for n00bs:
https://youtu.be/508-rmdY4jQ

Strapya guide:
http://pastebin.com/SwRysprE

Previous: >>55922591
319 replies and 103 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Which one is this?

>>55944396
>>
>>55949673
What do you mean?
>>
File: Journe4fa.jpg (1 MB, 1326x3896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Journe4fa.jpg
1 MB, 1326x3896
First for feeling blue and lazy on a saturday morning
>Chronometre Bleu

File: 2016-08-06_222628.png (34 KB, 793x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-08-06_222628.png
34 KB,
> Founded in 2003, Torrentz has been a stable factor in the torrent community for over 13 years.

With millions of visitors per day the site grew out to become one of the most visited torrent sites, but today this reign ends, as the popular meta-search engine has announced its shutdown.

A few hours ago and without warning, Torrentz disabled its search functionality. At first sight the main page looks normal but those who try to find links to torrents will notice that they’re no longer there.

Instead, the site is now referring to itself in the past tense, suggesting that after more than a decade the end has arrived.

“Torrentz was a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine combining results from dozens of search engines,” the text reads.

The site’s user are no longer able to login either. Instead, they see the following message: “Torrentz will always love you. Farewell.”

TorrentFreak was contacted by one of the operators of Torrentz earlier today, who prefers not to comment at the moment. It’s clear, however, that another major torrent site is shutting down, leaving a gaping hole.

Torrentz itself never hosted any torrent files but did have a takedown procedure in place, allowing copyright holders to take down infringing links.

Not all rightsholders were happy with the site though. Both RIAA and MPAA have reported the site to the U.S. Government in recent years, which repeatedly placed it its annual “Out-of-Cycle Review of Notorious Markets.”
117 replies and 15 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Literally who cares, there's already a copy that works better.
>>
>>55949538
Which is?
>>
First KAT now this.

File: torrentz-farewell.png (6 KB, 600x143) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
torrentz-farewell.png
6 KB,
Fucking jews, when wil they have enough?
11 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55949485
Pay for your video games you parasite, yet you wonder why companies would rather make games for consoles over PC.
>>
>>55949485
Never enough isn't a Jewish concept. What thy fail to always realise is that one goes and others take their place, just like the DNMs. Losers.
>>
>>55949532
Someone doesn't know the piracy figure for consoles...

with every update they fuck something up
FUCK YOU FUCKIGN SJW FAGGOTS IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT BROWSER
>>
>>55949320
I stopped using Firefox when FF 48 completely wrecked my shit even further (and also greatly decreased performance)

Now I'm using qutebrowser as my default browser and palemoon for everything that qutebrowser currently doesn't handle well.

Never been happier
>>
>>55949320
What does not work?

After the update, e10 made everything incredibly fast. Can't be happier.
>>
>>55949361
they changed the appearance of the search suggestions

File: 1464959811901.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464959811901.jpg
119 KB,
Dear /g/

Remember to stay hydrated :)

Love, Anon
8 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55949103
But I love drinking 2 Liters of coffee each day.
>>
>>55949103
I drink 5l of water a day. Is that enough?
>>
>>55949146
That's a good start, but 2l is the bare minimum to avoid dehydration.

When did you install your first GNU+Linux distro?
Which distro?
How did you come across it?
53 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55949084
>When did you install your first GNU+Linux distro?

>Which distro?
Ubuntu 9.04

>How did you come across it?
Saw some random promotion for a "virtual server" for "$0.10 first month!". Decided "why not" and took the chance.
Had never used a remote server before so I didn't know what to expect. Got an email with "VNC" details, installed VNC, logged in and...
>>
>>55949084
Kubuntu
Fell for the Linux meme on /g/
>>
>when
1997 I think?
>which
Red Hat. Yes, kids, back then, Red Hat was an actual desktop distro, before it became RHEL and they created Fedora Core (now just Fedora).
>how
Trying to get away from fucking Microsoft Windows cancer given that I preferred the dying OS/2, made worse back then that Win9x was true, absolute cancer, a buggy, laughable mess.

why aren't you using the glorious new version of skype now with actual built in bots and group conversations that doesnt crash skype/windows
10 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55948842
DIscord already does everything I need ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>55948908
when it works.
>>
>using any of the UWP apps

fuck off

File: music.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
music.png
8 KB,
What gnu/linux music player are you using?
I'm using Audacious, it's good but I'm looking for something new.
>>
Deadbeef
>>
Mpv
>>
gmusicbrowser is without contest the best pleeb gui music player and organizer
mostly, i just use mpv though
but if i wasn't a casual, i'd prolly use mpd+ncmpcpp

File: skimmed milk 1liter.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skimmed milk 1liter.jpg
54 KB,
I bought a Skull Canyon NUC

Does anyone else have one? Did I fuck up?
10 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
no, and no
>>
Reasoning?
>>
>>55948702
I don't think you messed up. I really like the idea of those.

File: csg processing orders.png (646 KB, 636x749) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
csg processing orders.png
646 KB,
Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
https://discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
http://chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Top country contributors...
367 replies and 71 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 20160806_184912.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160806_184912.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Some chink shit arrived
>>
File: output1.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
output1.webm
3 MB, 640x360
first for chinese quadcopters
>>
>>55948707
What is that thing on the left?

File: webapplicationframeworks.png (208 KB, 1044x465) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webapplicationframeworks.png
208 KB,
What are your recommendations on frameworks, /g/?
8 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
iPad for sure
>>
>>55948515
I use rails but I'm thinking of moving to django because I like python more.
>>
Avoid. You'll learn much more if you implement everything yourself and it will work much better than any one-size-fits-all solution.

File: ning_zetao_rio30.jpg (114 KB, 640x916) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ning_zetao_rio30.jpg
114 KB,
>but linux doesnt need antivirus
If you think like that, fuck you. You are responsible for transferring files with viruses to your friends on Windows.
8 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55948512
>friends
>lying on the Internet
>>
>>55948512
>linux
>virus
uwotfam?
>>
>>55948512
hah my friends use OS X too

Please help me
14 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55948428
nani the heck did you shita
>>
>>55948470
Uh waht haha
>>
How many times you run tint2?

File: 4589704590.jpg (1 MB, 1920x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4589704590.jpg
1 MB,
>"Technology" board
>half of you faggots don't even know how to make the 'disable adblock ad' not show up in place of ads
now I know why no one takes /g/ seriously aside from all the meme spewing shit and fucking gaysocks. congrats.
34 replies and 14 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55948416
You're acting like that's some huge secret.
But can you do THIS?
>>
>>55948553
>look mom I can edit CSS!
>>
>>55948862
Prove it.

I need to buy a new desktop computer just to play the Steam games and a few other games like city builders (Banished, etc.) I want to play - and also so I have an additional computer - but I don't want to drop a shitload of cash into it. Right now I'm getting by pretty easily on an older (I think 2007ish?) computer just using the onboard graphics and sound, but I literally can't play any games on it except Hearthstone badly (higher graphics won't work on it). The main game I want to play requires both a graphics card and sound card that have Direct X 11 or...
45 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>blah blah blah blah blah

You don't need to game that much, grow up.
Just get a new mobo with a 1151 socket and get either a skylake or kaby lacke processor and run games at medium settings with the Intel HD graphics.
If you are playing Cities, Banished, a good integrated GPU will suffice, and intel has really stepped up its game there in the past few years. By the way, your writing makes you come off as an insufferable cunt, and I don't just say that because of epic 4chan banter. If this is bait, I bit a chunk of it off.

also,...
>>
Get a $50 APU and be done with it.
>>
>>55948394
APU
And you can easily find motherboards with vga

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/4vzovk/fosshub_statement_regarding_2nd_august_security/

Mirror for those don't like le reddit: https://archive.is/aKf0Z
54 replies and 7 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55948316
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>55948724
Dam nigga.
>>
>>55948724
Phing Leng, acrobat who lives in Qinshai.

File: Ricing_at_its_finest.jpg (223 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ricing_at_its_finest.jpg
223 KB,
>/g/-wiki
>ricing at its finest
>no one would ever notice on first sight
11 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55948297
>cucco
>>
>>55948297
>>no one would ever notice on first sight

apart from the fact the whole UI looks broken
>>
>no one would notice
Except someone who used Windows XP

>The feature will be removed ‘automatically when you update to version 49 of Firefox — no extra steps are needed’, the Hello status support page informs.

>Mozilla introduced the innovative WebRTC Hello feature in Firefox 34, which was released back in December 2014. Originally the feature was part of the browser’s own code and was built it. Hello was repackaged as an add-on that comes pre-installed with the browser.

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/08/firefox-hello-discontinued-removed

A...
16 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55948261
we had this thread like a week ago
kys
>>
>>55948319
>kys
hi facebook
>>
Can I still install it as an add-on?

Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.