[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archived threads in /g/ - Technology - 1308. page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

File: tpg.png (278 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tpg.png
278 KB,
Previous thread: >>55665794

IRC: #/tpg/ on irc.rizon.net

Other business laptops are also welcome in /tpg/ (e.g. Dell Latitude/Precision, HP EliteBook/ZBook).
----
If you're looking for purchase advice, READ THE BUYERS GUIDE FIRST. Then post, stating budget and requirements (e.g. size and performance).
Don't buy anything OTHER THAN T, X AND W/P SERIES if you want the Real ThinkPad Experience™

Recommended models:
T420 - 14", normal size
X220 - 12.5", ultraportable
----
Why ThinkPad? (also applies to other business laptops)
>Used machines are plentiful and cheap.
>Excellent keyboards - tactile feel and quiet.
>Great durability: chassis uses a magnesium rollcage for structural integrity, with high quality plastic body panels.
>Utilitarian design: e.g. indicator LEDs, 7 row keyboard layout on older models.
>Docking stations that easily turns your laptop into a desktop.
>Easy to repair, upgrade and maintain thanks to readily available service manuals for every model. Spare parts are easy and cheap to obtain.
>The best trackpoint (that red thing in the middle of the keyboard). Great for those who type a lot or hate swiping their fingers all over a touchpad.
>Excellent GNU/Linux & *BSD support.
----
Used ThinkPad Buyers Guide:
http://ktgee.net/tpg

New guides by xsauc:
http://www.dankpads.com

EPP discount for new ThinkPads (USA & Canada only, usually 15%+ off):
http://pastebin.com/DujvzEzU

ThinkWiki - Info on ThinkPads and running GNU/Linux on them:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki

ThinkPad service guides w/ tutorial videos:
https://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/

ThinkPad wallpaper collection:
https://imgur.com/a/NlepZ
316 replies and 38 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
First for x230 master race.
>>
File: ibm_newgra10.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ibm_newgra10.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
2nd for old wallpapers.
http://www.mocom.ru/Wallpapers/ibm.htm
>>
Third for muh T430

Does sleep mode fuck up your ssd life span?
Are you part of never turning off pc master race or do you turn it off like a pussy?
10 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
No
I use sleep because it's faster
>>
No, in fact it increases the life span.
>>
>>55687938
[citation needed]

File: Image2.png (149 KB, 355x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Image2.png
149 KB,
Why doesn't Linux let you run .exe files from any arbitrary directory like Windows?

Why doesn't it use DLL files? DLL files are nice. You just download them and chuck them in system32 and forget about them.
17 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
just chuck your binary file into /usr/bin or run it anywhere with ./program
>>
>>55687910
But what if I don't want it in /usr/bin?
>>
>>55687940
Use Windows

File: sorry we are closed.jpg (16 KB, 300x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sorry we are closed.jpg
16 KB,
Should closed source games be allowed?
Should closed source ports be allowed?

Can you call yourself a freedom supporter if you are buying closed source games?

Should people buying closed source games be allowed on /g/ or not?
8 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR BABBIES AND NORMIES

NOT TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>55687814
An acceptable compromise is to use an open source engine with closed source assets. IIRC that's Stallman approved and he has some draconian fucking ideas of freedumbs.
>>
>>55687814
>Should closed source games be allowed?
Who's going to stop them?

File: kickass-torrents.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kickass-torrents.jpg
72 KB,
Where do we go to now? Which public tracker will fall next? Will we ever have a successor to KAT?
324 replies and 31 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55687712
>Where do we go to now?
Nowhere
>Which public tracker will fall next?
There are no good ones left
>Will we ever have a successor to KAT?
No. Torrenting is dying away. New forms of sharing will arise, but piracy as we know it is dead.
>>
People actually use public trackers?
>>
>>55687753
you're autistic
>>55687833
yeah retard

File: cloudflare.png (57 KB, 901x573) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cloudflare.png
57 KB,
Why does half of the Internet still use this piece of shit, including 4chan?
Every time one of their servers shits the bed I might be as well have no Internet at all.
16 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55687656
Because it's the only reasonable way to protect website from 13yo "hackers" with botnets.
>>
CloudFlare is unpredictably shit but at least we all know it's going to falter now and again. It's a known unknown.

Any other service might be better or it might be worse. No one wants to risk finding out because it's an unknown unknown.
>>
>>55687680
You'd think we already have better ways to mitigate DDOS attacks than just piling more servers (on the cloud!) on top of servers but guess not.

File: xx.jpg (37 KB, 800x532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xx.jpg
37 KB,
Three months since its release. How are you doing with it so far?
12 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>System problem detected.
All day every day.
>>
>>55688971
This
>>
>>55687520
I like it. First linux boot I have been able to get working in ages. It has a slew of problems, (i.e. wifi did not have right drivers on install and blah blah blah) but if you are going to boot linux and arent expecting a shitton of problems, you are probably getting linux for the wrong reasons.

The flexibility is incredible, drive encryption is a plus, and anything that may break can be fixed if you have the know-how and elbow grease...

So... probably the same as every other release.

File: 1070_zotac.jpg (70 KB, 1024x707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1070_zotac.jpg
70 KB,
I currently have a gtx 980 for running games at 1440p but if I sell my card and buy a 1070 that is on sale I will only have to end up paying $100-$150.

Is it worth upgrading or should I wait?
27 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55687462
>>>/v/
>>
the correct answer is the 480 oc'd to 1400mhz beats out a titan x and you pocket some cash from selling your >>>/v/ card
>>
>>55687462
>Is it worth upgrading
No

File: 4.jpg (247 KB, 628x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.jpg
247 KB,
If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
http://www.gsmarena.com
http://www.phonearena.com
http://www.kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
http://willmyphonework.net
http://frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
http://www.gizchina.com
http://www.gizmochina.com

>Recommended...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
334 replies and 28 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55687388
>Bokeh photos demo Xiaomi Redmi Pro's dual camera setup
oops

http://www.gsmarena.com/bokeh_photos_demo_xiaomi_redmi_pros_dual_camera_setup-news-19529.php
>>
>>55687388
>>>/reddit/
>>
Threadly reminder to ignore and report the autistic anti-expandable storage Nexus/Oneplus shills.

File: IMG_20160721_153451280.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160721_153451280.jpg
1 MB,
My package came. Can you guess what it is?
25 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Dragon dildo.
>>
Lots of bubble wrap...
>>
Dragon pussy

File: ANUS.jpg (389 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ANUS.jpg
389 KB,
Reminder to never buy Asus GPUs. Ever.
114 replies and 16 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55687213
why?
>>
>>55687213
nice try competitor brand shill
>>
>>55687213
i'm not sure what this picture/op is trying to convey

File: 186739201.jpg (25 KB, 273x185) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
186739201.jpg
25 KB,
Do the people of /g/ develop malware?
If so, what are you working on?

Remember, its not illegal to develop malware, only illegal if you distribute it.
28 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Malware purely for pentesting your own devices.
>>
/g/ == GPU war + OS wars + programming language wars
>>
>>55687821
You are only comparing it when using == you dipshit

Kill yourself
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

File: file.png (814 KB, 928x928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
814 KB,
I'm just about ready to get rid of Windows completely however, I need iTunes because of my iPod. I don't really want to install Windows again exclusively for iTunes. Is there an alternative to iTunes that can sync with my iPod or should I just make a tiny ass Windows partition, and use that?
8 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Don't use a tiny Windows partition. Make a virtual machine and use that to do shit like this.
>>
File: 1273175934378.jpg (41 KB, 760x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1273175934378.jpg
41 KB, 760x571
>>55687196
>using iTunes
>>
>>55687196
appartently the new version of win 10 finally will allow you to access your apple stuff without having to use that bloatware. can linux do that?

File: images.jpg (4 KB, 142x131) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB,
I recently found my old Dell Venue Pro 11 (5130) but I cannot remember the user password. I tried downloading a free version of PCUnlocker and burning it to a USB, but when I boot the tablet from USB, the program then requires a paid version to actually unlock the account.
I also tried downloading a few other ISOs but they wouldn't burn onto the USB because they didnt support EFI or something like that. Does anyone know of a free program that supports EFI and will get the job done?
25 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
give it back tyrone
>>
>>55687192
Do you need anything on it? Just wipe the fucking thing and reinstall Windows
>>
>>55687241
Theres no way to hard reset the tablet, it can only be done from being logged into Windows. Otherwise I would have taken that route :(

Debian + xfce VS Xubuntu.

Is there any difference?
50 replies and 4 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Debian is the guy who raises the chickens. Ubuntu is the supermarket which sells the eggs in its own branded packaging.

Same eggs either way. It's just that the latter take a little longer to get to you and come in a prettier/more convenient wrapper.
>>
>>55687140
Yes, Debian gives you Freedom. Canonical fucks your ass.
>>
>>55687224
>Food analogy

File: JUSTDOITALREADY.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JUSTDOITALREADY.jpg
30 KB,
The day after I got overwatch, my charger port was broken and I couldn’t charge my PC anymore, so the next day I took it to a repair shop, and they kept it for 2 weeks, I got it back 3 days ago and now they replaced the charger port, gave me a broken keyboard, (pressing a key would open some windows 10 programs) + they replaced my Nvidia GTX 560M video card because they told me "It was a bad video card".
So I can’t install nvidia geforce anymore or update any drivers, they charged me $325.
I went back and asked for a refund, and I got a refund of $170. The...
56 replies and 7 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55687090
Probably not. Those fuckers probably stole it from you.
Bad luck anon. I guess the best thing you could do is go to the police and file it under theft or fraud.
>>
>>55687090
Oh, also, to see EXACTLY what they've done hardware wise, google & install 'Speccy' and see what the GPU lists. If there's no GPU to list, or its not the 560M, you got fucked.
>>
>>55687090
>replacing GPU
>on a laptop
Yeah, sell that shit and get something else. Once they cut it and soldered something else in it's place it won't last for long.
I had to replace the GPU in my laptop and the guy at the service told me that is possible but will not last very long. After 6 months problems will pop up again with the GPU. After about 8 months I am getting artifacts on screen again. Should have listened to the guy and sold it earlier.

File: 1468345370163.png (874 KB, 680x557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468345370163.png
874 KB,
Would it be cool if a website/app existed that listed every notable country in the world, along with a way where you can learn about the history of each country's history?

Imagine clicking on a country, then selecting your era, then selecting your topic of interest. This would be followed up with a video and a narrator ala Crash Course series

When you select a country, the eras/topics to choose from will be on the right side or whatever, and it'll show you a map view of where all the topics are geographically located

I was inspired by this idea when I stumbled over how Brazil had a civil war. I was like waaaaaaaaaaaaat
11 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Hey /g/ what's wikipedia?
>>
>>55687076
stole your idea OP have fun staying poor
>>
I would actually really enjoy this.

I took a graduate level history class (England through the Medieval Age) because I registered late and it was the only class available. Never cared much about history but that class wound up being my favorite of all time. It was like a sitcom and every lecture I just wanted to see what would happen next. I almost changed my major over it.

If the content were right and the delivery was good then I would probably be on that site more than /g/

I really want to dive into becoming a Game Dev, and while I have so many ideas, I'm really having a hard time learning to script and render. I really want to work with Unity, so I've been looking into C# so I can eventually move to C+, and looked a bit into Java to see if it was a good beginner's alternative. I've just hit a block of understanding any of it. Is there any way I can ease or work around it? Anything I should know?
18 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Bump for help.
>>
Programming isnt easy. Especially when you want to develop a game. Either learn C# first and then try to integrate that to Unity or quit.
>>
>>55687051
You either learn the API and use it to script (unity/unreal) or you start from the ground up and roll your own shit (engine and real programming).

As a beginner, you should start with unity and learn C#/unityscript to get a basic understanding and don't be too harsh to yourself...

File: 4970718509_1e4825742e_o.jpg (644 KB, 1544x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4970718509_1e4825742e_o.jpg
644 KB,
Does /g/ know of music players that let you browse by album (not by album artist or artist or directory) and can be issued commands via the command line to play/pause etc. so I can bind them to keys in my window manager?

Ones I've tried:
>mpd + ncmpcpp
Only lets you browse by artist or album artist (album artist does not function correctly anyway)
>mpd + ympd
Can only browse by directory
>mpd + mpc
Time consuming to add albums, especially more than one

14 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
bump
>>
>>55686827
you will probably have to ryo bro
>>
>>55686827
>Can't control it via the command line thus can't bind keys in window manager (unless there is some way I don't know about)
>implying

File: icon_256x256.png (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
icon_256x256.png
15 KB,
What's the best Android launcher, /g/?
60 replies and 11 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Google now launcher with xposed gel settings
>>
google now
>>
>>55686822
Google Experience Launcher

The only one that works.

File: 1469076024431.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469076024431.webm
2 MB,
Why is AMD hardware so good yet their software is so bad?
9 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
china
>>
>>55686780
>>>g/sqt/
We don't need another brand war thread. let it die
>>
why are you posting a cockroach covered in 10lba of makeup?

File: aboveus.jpg (84 KB, 634x673) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aboveus.jpg
84 KB,
Hello /g/, I'm a designer for a new (and not yet announced) free and open source project. We've finally hit my favorite part: creating a brand new desktop environment, which for the sake of convinced we refer to as "L". I can't spill the beans, but this is going to satisfy open source and free software people simultaneously, and we're building this for real linux users, not people who want an OS X clone.
What do you love/hate about your current DE? What do you actually WANT to see in a DE? And just as importantly, what do you hate that other...
103 replies and 11 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: win98desk.png (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
win98desk.png
18 KB, 640x480
>>55686674
Make something like this and make sure it runs in 10MB of memory or less
>>
Give it a memey name, for us
>>
Name it Gentoo and we'll promote it for you. For free. :^)

File: windows-10-splash-1.png (15 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
windows-10-splash-1.png
15 KB,
Only 8 days left anon! Tick tock tick tock.

Or would you rather buy it for $119?
55 replies and 15 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
yay 9 more days till I can enable windows update on windows 7
>>
I would rather not use it at all :^)
>>
File: Untitled.png (42 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
42 KB, 1366x768
wtf is this shit man?

File: 1351646191617.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351646191617.gif
2 MB,
>all Firefox-based browsers have issues with video, and gets a glitch where the browser literally stops communicating
>like randomly, everything shits the bed, and you open a new tab and go to Facebook or some shit, and it acts like your connection is down
>until you open Chrome and it works just fine
>but Chrome gets a glitch where if you click on another monitor at some point (?) during fullscreen video playback, my entire fucking computer freezes for no...
25 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Bump. How do you guys browse 4chan without your browser fucking exploding?
>>
Works fine for me :^)
>>
The only times Firefox shits the bed for me is when playing HTML5 video, especially on fullscreen. Sometimes it'll flicker like crazy, sometimes it just crashes after the video ends.
Thankfully in almost any case I can stream the video through mpv instead of FF. But yeah it's still annoying.

File: mx-master.png (109 KB, 600x514) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mx-master.png
109 KB,
what is /g thoughts on the mx master?
6 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
I need to actually get one. I have two super comfy mice anyways, but still want one.
>>
>>55686608

Only bad point is that you can't use it as a wired mouse. Other than that it has decent ergonomics and works well with multiple devices
>>
>wireless gaming mouse

elmayo

How do you use tabs, /g/?
35 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
not like bookmarks, since i'm not retarded
>>
I used to have hundreds but it got pretty pointless, now I have maybe 10 tabs open for a long time in lieu of bookmarks, and the rest I close after a few sessions.
>>
File: Screenshot_001.png (104 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_001.png
104 KB, 1280x800
like a normal human bean.

File: IMAGE_FULL_1.jpg (153 KB, 614x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAGE_FULL_1.jpg
153 KB,
Finally upgraded from a shitty HTC Desire.

What do you guys think of it? Liking it a lot so far...
6 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
IDK, I just bought a HTC 10 it's a big improvement from the Samsung galaxy prime.
>>
>>55686561
HTC's are pretty good, only had one (the desire) but never had a problem with it. Samsung churn phones out every damn year I swear but they seem decent enough
>>
I'd buy the compact if it wasn't for the shitdragon 810 and lag

File: NO_FILE_GIVEN.png (0 B, 0x0px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NO_FILE_GIVEN.png
0 B,
How do we stop patent trolling /g/?

https://youtu.be/sG9UMMq2dz4
33 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55686529
by fapping to hot asians
>>
>having a bait picture that's more interesting than the actual post

fugg I never learn
>>
>>55686529
by not infringing on patent laws

File: python.png (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
python.png
80 KB,
The next version of Visual Studio will ship with full, native Python support.
22 replies and 3 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 1440358767146.jpg (31 KB, 464x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440358767146.jpg
31 KB, 464x384
>current year
>window doesn't have python pre-installed
>>
>>55686446
Bullshit. Python 3 was a disaster.
>>
>>55686502
>was
you are correct, nowadays is breddy gud though

File: rsa4096.png (412 KB, 850x970) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rsa4096.png
412 KB,
/g/,

The company I work for is getting blasted with an RSA 4096 ransomware virus (pic related) and all I'm finding online is how to remove it and nothing to do with how it operates.

I'm to the point no where I ethics are out the door and I can infect a retired computer to recreate the virus and figure out how it works that way.

Is there any other way to go about learning these things or should I just go ask spiceworks?
74 replies and 1 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55686433
Restore a previous backup.
>>
What kind of garbage company do you work for where this was even possible?

Hell, who the fuck was stupid enough to introduce this virus to a work PC in the first place?
>>
>>55686433
>how does it work?
By encrypting your files, you fucking moron.

Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.