[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archived threads in /g/ - Technology - 1334. page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

File: images-4.jpg (2 KB, 121x121) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-4.jpg
2 KB,
I'm done with this fucking company.

>have $1000 Dell ultrabook for 2 years (just out of warranty)
>all of a sudden it starts randomly shutting down with no warning
>ok, probably overheating. Download coretemp and realtemp. temps max out in the 50's and 60's. not overheating.
>I KNOW it's a hardware issue because the problem sometimes happens before it even starts loading Windows.
>Battery? No,...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
49 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55640502
why cant you fix your own PC, what is wrong with you
>>
>>55640502
It's working as intended and here's your ban for saying otherwise.
Thanks for choosing Apple!
>>
2016, still buys a Dell you cucked yourself m8

File: IMG_1636.jpg (230 KB, 1191x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
230 KB,
Hey /g/ is this processor still a meme? It's currently $50 at my local micro center. current setup has a fx-6300 that isn't exaclty cutting it in CPU bound games like Arma 3 and DAYZ. I also work in music production where the fx 6300 can disappoint at stock clock speeds. Should I switch for these reasons? I don't plan to play many triple A games that suggest more than 2 cores.
53 replies and 8 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55640333
I currently have my fx 6300 at 4.3 ghz
I plan to OC the g3258 if do get it.
>>
File: 1464657407581.jpg (26 KB, 233x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464657407581.jpg
26 KB, 233x188
>>55640333
have 6 cores
want to get 2 cores
>>
File: meme.png (33 KB, 714x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meme.png
33 KB, 714x326
Yup, it's pretty much a huge meme. A ton of games won't even start because it only gives you 2 threads to use. The rest have massive frame rate drops and glitches.

File: Lenovo_battery.jpg (13 KB, 428x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lenovo_battery.jpg
13 KB,
Should I buy an off-brand replacement battery or pay up for a genuine Lenovo one? I want to save money but don't want my computer to explode.

Can someone recommend a good, cheap brand?
21 replies and 2 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55639862
Got a cheep battery for my T420 and it died in about a year. Wouldn't be so tilted about it if it didn't die a week before I went on vacation. Save the few bucks op it's like 50$ for a good one and it will only last you like a year more than a cheep one.
>>
>>55640772
I have a T420, will I have any issues switching from Windows to Mint? Any driver issues?
>>
>>55639862
Honestly don't buy em.
At best get a new battery and some good branded power cells and replace them in the old battery chinkshit batteries often use the shittiest cell and backwards retarded controlers.

File: killer_crow.gif (64 KB, 416x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
killer_crow.gif
64 KB,
(QUICK
(WRITE (A PROGRAM) IN (YOUR FAVORITE LANGUAGE) THAT
(FINDS THE INNERMOST (WORD OR EXPRESSION) OF (THIS POST))
(UNDER A (RANDOM CHARACTER POSITION)))
(OR (THIS BIRD) IS GONNA (STAB YOU)))
58 replies and 6 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55639777
#algorithm
#0. Copu and convert the whole input into a string
#1. Index the '(''s
#2. Find the last one
#3. Return a string until the first ')' is reached
>>
>>55639828
Copy*
>>
>>55639828
THAT'S NOT YOUR FAVORITE LANGUAGE

File: 400px-Freebsd_logo.svg.png (25 KB, 400x160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
400px-Freebsd_logo.svg.png
25 KB,
>BU BU BU BU BUT BSD ISN'T AS EASY TO SET UP AS GNU/LINUX!
FreeBSD is easy to set up, and has the best documentation of any software project on the Internet. Full stop.

>BU BU BU BU BUT MUH DRIVERS
FreeBSD has millions of device drivers due to having a full featured development suite and source code available upon installation, ready for modification.

>BU BU BU BU BUT MOOOM, MUH GAYYYYUMZ
FreeBSD comes with a number of optional games to install, and more games are being ported every day.

FreeBSD is the most stable OS in the world, when properly configured, and has major contributions to the source code from skilled developers working at companies like Netflix, and NGINX.
243 replies and 15 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55639179
It doesn't have a graphical installer like most of the linux distros
>>
>>55639179
>desktop OS
Ebin. Come back when you can print and scan things like normal people, NEET
>>
>Muh embedded
Admit it, FreeBSD are bloat.
You can't install FreeBSD on 4MB flash rom.

File: broken-window.jpg (15 KB, 300x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broken-window.jpg
15 KB,
Previously on: >>55625650

Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread. ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources[*].

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine using VirtualBox...
334 replies and 43 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Remember guys you have to be FRIEDLY.
>>
>>55638949
We're always friedly
>>
>>55638949
I don't want to be fried.
Better fry a pepper.

File: K&R hime linked list copy.jpg (551 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
K&R hime linked list copy.jpg
551 KB,
old thread: >>55632242

What are you working on, /g/?
314 replies and 48 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55638331
Inherited a bunch of Excel spreadsheets scattered around various folders on a network drive, which pull data from some Access dbs elsewhere in the network drive. Using uncommented (of course) VBA. With half the variable and function names in Polish.

Fun.
>>
I've been mulling over an algorithm for a "Binding of Isaac-like" dungeon generation algorithm. Since Binding of Isaac had a grid-like dungeon, most algorithms implemented in other roguelike games may not be as applicable. For generating the shape of the dungeon, my idea goes like this:

Draw a "line of rooms" of a random length
While we have less than the desired quantity of rooms
Find a pivot room
Make another line of rooms on that pivot
End While
>>
>>55638331
while(1) {
printf("Please don't use an anime image next time!\n Thank you!");
}

File: sdfsdfgsdfgsdfgthty.png (102 KB, 285x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sdfsdfgsdfgsdfgthty.png
102 KB,
There are literally thousands of chairs

What do you use - and is it worth it?

Alera Eon Series masterrace here
92 replies and 25 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: CmgxHnVWgAAQRLa.jpg (23 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CmgxHnVWgAAQRLa.jpg
23 KB, 512x512
>Well, stories don't get much worse than this. A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.
>>
>>55638314
My only advice is to get a big and tall chair(universally comfortable) anything other and you might be disappointed.

You got to Test chairs out yourself. I bought a speedway chair based on it's design and after a month hated the thing.
>>
>>55638314
Idk what chair I have. I bought it at TJ Maxx for pretty cheap. It looks like pic related. I like it fwiw

File: madvr_vs_mpv_celebs.jpg (258 KB, 1375x875) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madvr_vs_mpv_celebs.jpg
258 KB,
Spread your configurations, thoughts, comparisons, love, ...
129 replies and 18 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
i use vlc
>>
>>55638184
#apt install smplayer
>>
I use default mpc-hc.

Itt who fell first the think pad meme?
72 replies and 9 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Did you mean for?
>>
>>55636895
Yea..... fuck!
>>
>>55636932
Well in that case *raises paw* I did! *clears throat* I fell for the T420 specifically *walks away*

heroes of newerth - google chrome

post speccy screenshot and tell me the most resource consuming applications you run everyday.
81 replies and 33 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55636600
>no reasons to upgrade
>>
>>55636600
Heroes of Newerth

holy fuck is that cancer.
>>
Why is your Speccy all black and shit?

>tell me the most resource consuming applications you run everyday
Steam and Firefox probably.

Another matter:
I have a Silverstone PSU 500w. Would it work with an rx480. And what custom model would you recommend? I think the Sapphire Nitro one seems pretty good.

File: WSMT_WinterLecture.htm.jpg (587 KB, 1650x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WSMT_WinterLecture.htm.jpg
587 KB,
Taking notes on a laptop, yay or nay?
184 replies and 21 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55636213

Counter intuitive, m8.
>>
Never
>>
I never look at my notes again if I just type them out. I also didn't absorb anything.

When i was teaching myself programming, I kept writing notes down.
The act of writing them down helped me to memorize them even if I never actually looked at the notes again.

Parts on new PC are coming in today but I'm worried about thermal paste.

What's the ideal coverage for thermal paste? Do I cover the whole processor or aim for just a nice big circle?

I didn't order any thermal paste but I think some will come with my cooler. Should I wait and order some Arctic Silver?
68 replies and 15 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55635831
Take a pea, and cut it in half. That's more than enough.
>>
Just drop one pea sized blob in the center, then put the heatsink on.
>>
>>55635831
If you're using a stock heat sink you shouldn't have to add any.

File: 300px-Google-botnet-logo.png (8 KB, 300x106) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
300px-Google-botnet-logo.png
8 KB,
Now that Google is officially using everything you ever look at on the internet to build a profile on you, it would be a good time to fuzz your search results:

http://ruinmysearchhistory.com/

https://twitter.com/phlsa/status/754337623964053504
81 replies and 18 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55635798
that website lel
>>
so fuzz, such wow
'how to appear funny', 'why are my thumbs uneven', 'am i lack toast and tolerant', 'your youre difference', 'why doesnt my poo float', 'midget google images', 'tall midgets??', 'homemade lube?', 'i hate my boss', 'what counts as fat', 'how to tell partner they fat', 'is it normal to still love my ex', 'how to get back with ex', 'penis remove dog how to', 'romantic ways to propose', 'engagement rings', 'sex shop in my city', 'how to tell if partner cheating', 'ways to kill someone hypothetically', 'undetectable poisons', 'how to delete search history in browser', 'ashley madison hack', 'view ashley madison list', 'ashley madison list my city', 'paternity test', 'mail order paternity test', 'attracted to mother why', 'is incest illegal in this country', 'latest laws incest', 'seduction guide', 'rohypnol safe dosage', 'smelly penis cure urgent', 'common STIs', 'STI test in my city', 'average penis size this country', 'do penis pumps work', 'best budget penis pumps', 'does liking men mean im gay', 'signs of being gay', 'how to come out as gay to dad', 'age of consent here', 'why is age of consent so old here', 'country low age of consent', 'flights philippines', 'isis application form', 'how to join isis', 'cheap syria flights from here', 'syria hotels with pool', 'bing', 'donald trump', 'OH COME ON DONT JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LIST FROM THE ARRAY YOU CHEEKY SCAMP'
>>
What exactly is this designed to do? I'm probably already on all the watch lists, so these pleb-tier searches don't concern me.

But why? Are they just not going to give me adds since they think I'm insane?

File: iqqW6Aq0[1].jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iqqW6Aq0[1].jpg
18 KB,
Not shilling, just curious. Why are so many people against discord? What is their criticism on it?
What is the benefit from owning your own servers?
86 replies and 10 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
/g/ doesn't like anything popular. How new are you?
>>
>>55635773
It provides convenience at the cost of your freedom and security. That's why we don't like it. Just use Mumble.
>>
>>55635773
Because it became popular in a shit way, everyone forced it on twitch and shilled it 24/7 on there, also the "for le gamers" marketing is fucking pathetic.

File: received_10204692247265791.jpg (51 KB, 720x1232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
received_10204692247265791.jpg
51 KB,
Hey /g/ did a storm ever fry your electronics?
85 replies and 9 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55635608
No because all of my valuable electronics are plugged into a surge protector.
>>
Nah one of these little shits destroyed a motherboard once though
Never buy cheap (<$2) USB peripherals
>>
>>55635621

I like you

>After a previous deal fell through, Opera has reached an agreement to sell the mobile and desktop browser portion of its business to a group of Chinese companies for an estimated $600 million. Opera will retain its advertising business in a bid to avoid a long regulatory holdup.

>The lead investor among the buyers is Kunlun Tech Co., a Beijing-based company that operates the Brothersoft desktop app store and 1Mobile Android app market. They also bought a majority stake in gay dating app Grindr earlier this year as...
125 replies and 17 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55634137
Well that is one less browser to choose from
How many usable browsers do we have now? 1.5?
>>
File: frodo.png (202 KB, 400x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frodo.png
202 KB, 400x399
>>55634201
>>55634137
What is it with the technological field's constant unwarranted fear of anything Chinese?

The fuck are they going to use your precious private data for? It's not like they can order drone strikes on you or SWAT you.

Nor are they building some global search engine based off your browsing habits.

Seriously it makes no sense for some Western web user to be afraid of Le Chinese Acquisition.
>>
>>55634201
Firefox
Webkit based (chromium based/safari)
Internet Explorer based

File: epson-xp-430-11.jpg (76 KB, 770x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
epson-xp-430-11.jpg
76 KB,
Why do all home/casual use printers suck? Endless error messages, planned obsoleteness, breaking quickly, not being able to read their own ink cartridges.

You look at reviews for any printer and no matter how good it's been reviewed, there's the slew of people reporting in on all the technical difficulties that the new owners haven't encountered yet.

What the hell printers do you guys use? I need an all-in-one. Pic related, what I'm thinking of buying. Rife with technical problems but it only costs $60 so fuck it.
85 replies and 8 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55633390
get a brother
>>
File: 1468101523614.jpg (83 KB, 722x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468101523614.jpg
83 KB, 722x349
>using a printer
>>
>>55633401
Are they above normal printer-company antics like re-coding their cartridges so you have to buy new ones all the time?

File: DqcFcESG.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DqcFcESG.jpg
244 KB,
new thread for the same reason as always
post your shit niggas

my new phone came today!
also i changed rooms
313 replies and 100 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55632144
>my new phone came in today
I really hope you've made the right choice, OP
>>
>>55632169
i got a one plus 3
>>
>>55632144
>When you only use a smartphone for pokemon go

File: 1451194787338.png (1 MB, 1098x1645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451194787338.png
1 MB,
I am a Mexican programmer in America.

Ask me anything!
119 replies and 5 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Why?
>>
>>55631977
Because I hate myself.

Plus conversion rate from US dollar to Peso is pretty sweet.

Also I don't want to get killed by the Cartel.
>>
>>55631993
No, I meant why we should ask you anything.

>/g/man walking down the streat
>ayyy white boi, gimme all yo devices and gadgets and all you have on you boi before I cap yo white ass

what have you just lost, /g/? have any means of protection? what do you do after this happens?
231 replies and 19 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
i pull down my pants and whip my dick out and shit and piss at the same time while walking slowly towards him with my arms stretched out asking why he doesnt love me anymore.
>>
>>55631768
>get shot

must be american
>>
I dont live in a third world country.

Plugged in my psp to charge and for the first time in the 10 years I've had this, it's got coil whine.

Is it dying? Is the charger dying? It's giving me a headache...
169 replies and 22 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
if you hadn't played with it in 10 years it wouldn't seem like it should matter if it's acting up on your or not
>>
>>55631150
I play with it a few times a week usually, it's well worn out.

Tonight I decided to load up Pokemon emerald since all this Pokemon go nonsense made me want to replay emerald cause I used to have it on my gba. Plugged it in to charge and coil whine is just doing my head in
>>
>>55631129

It's the charger.

What are decent speakers for a desktop that don't cost fucking loads, preferably ones that deliver decent bass without a subwoofer (Or at least has a small one)?

I got z200 recently and I'm not convinced these are going to do the job.
62 replies and 8 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
anyone?
>>
>>55630913
Not enough ? I find it enough because my ears arent golden to be able need anything higher than that for now. A better sound chipset is more important. Used to be using my old x430 as a decent 5.1.

Z200 have a pretty good bass and trabble by default.
>>
>>55631122
Typo, x540 ? I cant remember, its at my other house now.

File: 135812169_624.gif (2 MB, 624x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
135812169_624.gif
2 MB,
Please feel free to ask questions.
Any questions will be fine!
275 replies and 23 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
Why shouldn't America nuke you a third time?
>>
are there women or indian engineers in japan
>>
Post Amada Kokoro.

File: Imagem51.png (1 MB, 1179x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Imagem51.png
1 MB,
This thread is about the appreciation of watches, as well as the micro-engineering and materials engineering that is required to make a fine watch.

Required viewing for newbies:
https://youtu.be/508-rmdY4jQ

Strap guide:
http://pastebin.com/SwRysprE

Previous thread:
>>55595112
323 replies and 71 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: umu8u7en.jpg (353 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
umu8u7en.jpg
353 KB, 768x1024
first for no trips
>>
File: 8492.41.11.1117D.jpg (59 KB, 350x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8492.41.11.1117D.jpg
59 KB, 350x712
I like square watches. Should I bother with a midrange one or save for a Reverso/Tank?
>>
File: Orient Sun & Moon.jpg (868 KB, 4250x2390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Orient Sun & Moon.jpg
868 KB, 4250x2390
>>55628038
Lovely!

I'm incredibly close to dropping $269 USD on pic related. Long Island Watch is out of stock though, can anyone recommend another place to buy?

(need online as not many brick & mortars around me here in Australia)

File: 1468269825441.jpg (314 KB, 1261x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468269825441.jpg
314 KB,
You roll you create.
269 replies and 15 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55626814

(you)
>>
>>55627061
import random

if random.randint(0, 1):
print 'heads'
else:
print 'tails'
>>
>>55626814
Roller

File: tpg.png (186 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tpg.png
186 KB,
Previous thread: >>55601754

IRC: #/tpg/ on irc.rizon.net

Other business laptops are also welcome in /tpg/ (e.g. Dell Latitude/Precision, HP EliteBook/ZBook).
----
If you're looking for purchase advice, READ THE BUYERS GUIDE FIRST. Then post, stating budget and requirements (e.g. size and performance).
Don't buy anything OTHER THAN T, X AND W/P SERIES if you want the Real ThinkPad Experience™

Recommended models:
T420 - 14", normal size
X220 - 12.5", ultraportable
----
Why ThinkPad? (also applies to other business laptops)
>Used machines are plentiful and cheap.
>Excellent keyboards - tactile feel and quiet.
>Great durability: chassis uses a magnesium rollcage for structural integrity, with high quality plastic body panels.
>Utilitarian design: e.g. indicator LEDs, 7 row keyboard layout on older models.
>Docking stations that easily turns your laptop into a desktop.
>Easy to repair, upgrade and maintain thanks to readily available service manuals for every model. Spare parts are easy and cheap to obtain.
>The best trackpoint (that red thing in the middle of the keyboard). Great for those who type a lot or hate swiping their fingers all over a touchpad.
>Excellent GNU/Linux & *BSD support.
----
Used ThinkPad Buyers Guide:
http://ktgee.net/tpg

New guides by xsauc:
http://www.dankpads.com

EPP discount for new ThinkPads (USA & Canada only, usually 15%+ off):
http://pastebin.com/DujvzEzU

ThinkWiki - Info on ThinkPads and running GNU/Linux on them:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki

ThinkPad service guides w/ tutorial videos:
https://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/

ThinkPad wallpaper collection:
https://imgur.com/a/NlepZ
314 replies and 46 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: best.jpg (213 KB, 1405x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best.jpg
213 KB, 1405x1200
First for x61
>>
Just posted this in the last thread:

I saw a 390X today for 3500 rubles (~$53.) It was in mediocre overall condition and the trackpoint was missing. Was this something worth getting or not?
>>
Recommend am upgradeable Thinkpad with a numpad, I don't care about how a keyboard feels

File: EDC8l.jpg (791 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EDC8l.jpg
791 KB,
EDC Thread.
313 replies and 67 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: IMG_20160717_221723.jpg (815 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160717_221723.jpg
815 KB, 2576x1932
Fuck mosquitoes
>>
>>55621485
greentexting for minimalism

>iphone 4s
>keys
>wallet
>swiss army knife
>>
File: _SAM3882.jpg (2 MB, 2736x1824) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_SAM3882.jpg
2 MB, 2736x1824
every repost is a repost
left=work kit
right=coffee shop kit

File: 1468591146514s.jpg (6 KB, 250x140) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468591146514s.jpg
6 KB,
Lazy prick edition, using the same image and OP from last thread.

New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

http://a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
http://pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Remember the following:
>staff...
314 replies and 27 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>paying to leech

You nerds are pathetic.
>>
New bitspyder freeleech picks. Get them at bitspyder.net/log.php
>>
Are there any *decent Movie/TV trackers on the WCD PU forum? I'm on iPT to give you some perspective of where I'm at.

File: 1468340589300.png (77 KB, 637x832) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468340589300.png
77 KB,
3Dmark developer responds to accusations of cheating in Time Spy.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/223850/discussions/0/366298942110944664/
225 replies and 24 images submitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>55606149
>vulkan on doom = Async

Okay OP
>>
>>55606149
If nvidia drivers are telling 3dmark not to use async why is there a jump in performance? Shouldn't it just use the original paths for dx/ogl? To say nvidia says, no don't use async, and then turns on some sort of proprietary driver implementation when async is signaled, but not used, that boosts performance seems sillly. Why not just always use that driver implementation and give dx11/ogl games a constant boost?
>>
The developer is just beating around the bush. They're using synchronous compute instead of asynchronous.

No one would throw a shit fit about this if they just named the option in the benchmark to synchronous compute instead of asynchronous.

Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]
Pages: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] [58] [59] [60] [61] [62] [63] [64] [65] [66] [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] [76] [77] [78] [79] [80] [81] [82] [83] [84] [85] [86] [87] [88] [89] [90] [91] [92] [93] [94] [95] [96] [97] [98] [99] [100] [101] [102] [103] [104] [105] [106] [107] [108] [109] [110] [111] [112] [113] [114] [115] [116] [117] [118] [119] [120] [121] [122] [123] [124] [125] [126] [127] [128] [129] [130] [131] [132] [133] [134] [135] [136] [137] [138] [139] [140] [141] [142] [143] [144] [145] [146] [147] [148] [149] [150] [151] [152] [153] [154] [155] [156] [157] [158] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] [165] [166] [167] [168] [169] [170] [171] [172] [173] [174] [175] [176] [177] [178] [179] [180] [181] [182] [183] [184] [185] [186] [187] [188] [189] [190] [191] [192] [193] [194] [195] [196] [197] [198] [199] [200] [201] [202] [203] [204] [205] [206] [207] [208] [209] [210] [211] [212] [213] [214] [215] [216] [217] [218] [219] [220] [221] [222] [223] [224] [225] [226] [227] [228] [229] [230] [231] [232] [233] [234] [235] [236] [237] [238] [239] [240] [241] [242] [243] [244] [245] [246] [247] [248] [249] [250] [251] [252] [253] [254] [255] [256] [257] [258] [259] [260] [261] [262] [263] [264] [265] [266] [267] [268] [269] [270] [271] [272] [273] [274] [275] [276] [277] [278] [279] [280] [281] [282] [283] [284] [285] [286] [287] [288] [289] [290] [291] [292] [293] [294] [295] [296] [297] [298] [299] [300] [301] [302] [303] [304] [305] [306] [307] [308] [309] [310] [311] [312] [313] [314] [315] [316] [317] [318] [319] [320] [321] [322] [323] [324] [325] [326] [327] [328] [329] [330] [331] [332] [333] [334] [335] [336] [337] [338] [339] [340] [341] [342] [343] [344] [345] [346] [347] [348] [349] [350] [351] [352] [353] [354] [355] [356] [357] [358] [359] [360] [361] [362] [363] [364] [365] [366] [367] [368] [369] [370] [371] [372] [373] [374] [375] [376] [377] [378] [379] [380] [381] [382] [383] [384] [385] [386] [387] [388] [389] [390] [391] [392] [393] [394] [395] [396] [397] [398] [399] [400] [401] [402] [403] [404] [405] [406] [407] [408] [409] [410] [411] [412] [413] [414] [415] [416] [417] [418] [419] [420] [421] [422] [423] [424] [425] [426] [427] [428] [429] [430] [431] [432] [433] [434] [435] [436] [437] [438] [439] [440] [441] [442] [443] [444] [445] [446] [447] [448] [449] [450] [451] [452] [453] [454] [455] [456] [457] [458] [459] [460] [461] [462] [463] [464] [465] [466] [467] [468] [469] [470] [471] [472] [473] [474] [475] [476] [477] [478] [479] [480] [481] [482] [483] [484] [485] [486] [487] [488] [489] [490] [491] [492] [493] [494] [495] [496] [497] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [505] [506] [507] [508] [509] [510] [511] [512] [513] [514] [515] [516] [517] [518] [519] [520] [521] [522] [523] [524] [525] [526] [527] [528] [529] [530] [531] [532] [533] [534] [535] [536] [537] [538] [539] [540] [541] [542] [543] [544] [545] [546] [547] [548] [549] [550] [551] [552] [553] [554] [555] [556] [557] [558] [559] [560] [561] [562] [563] [564] [565] [566] [567] [568] [569] [570] [571] [572] [573] [574] [575] [576] [577] [578] [579] [580] [581] [582] [583] [584] [585] [586] [587] [588] [589] [590] [591] [592] [593] [594] [595] [596] [597] [598] [599] [600] [601] [602] [603] [604] [605] [606] [607] [608] [609] [610] [611] [612] [613] [614] [615] [616] [617] [618] [619] [620] [621] [622] [623] [624] [625] [626] [627] [628] [629] [630] [631] [632] [633] [634] [635] [636] [637] [638] [639] [640] [641] [642] [643] [644] [645] [646] [647] [648] [649] [650] [651] [652] [653] [654] [655] [656] [657] [658] [659] [660] [661] [662] [663] [664] [665] [666] [667] [668] [669] [670] [671] [672] [673] [674] [675] [676] [677] [678] [679] [680] [681] [682] [683] [684] [685] [686] [687] [688] [689] [690] [691] [692] [693] [694] [695] [696] [697] [698] [699] [700] [701] [702] [703] [704] [705] [706] [707] [708] [709] [710] [711] [712] [713] [714] [715] [716] [717] [718] [719] [720] [721] [722] [723] [724] [725] [726] [727] [728] [729] [730] [731] [732] [733] [734] [735] [736] [737] [738] [739] [740] [741] [742] [743] [744] [745] [746] [747] [748] [749] [750] [751] [752] [753] [754] [755] [756] [757] [758] [759] [760] [761] [762] [763] [764] [765] [766] [767] [768] [769] [770] [771] [772] [773] [774] [775] [776] [777] [778] [779] [780] [781] [782] [783] [784] [785] [786] [787] [788] [789] [790] [791] [792] [793] [794] [795] [796] [797] [798] [799] [800] [801] [802] [803] [804] [805] [806] [807] [808] [809] [810] [811] [812] [813] [814] [815] [816] [817] [818] [819] [820] [821] [822] [823] [824] [825] [826] [827] [828] [829] [830] [831] [832] [833] [834] [835] [836] [837] [838] [839] [840] [841] [842] [843] [844] [845] [846] [847] [848] [849] [850] [851] [852] [853] [854] [855] [856] [857] [858] [859] [860] [861] [862] [863] [864] [865] [866] [867] [868] [869] [870] [871] [872] [873] [874] [875] [876] [877] [878] [879] [880] [881] [882] [883] [884] [885] [886] [887] [888] [889] [890] [891] [892] [893] [894] [895] [896] [897] [898] [899] [900] [901] [902] [903] [904] [905] [906] [907] [908] [909] [910] [911] [912] [913] [914] [915] [916] [917] [918] [919] [920] [921] [922] [923] [924] [925] [926] [927] [928] [929] [930] [931] [932] [933] [934] [935] [936] [937] [938] [939] [940] [941] [942] [943] [944] [945] [946] [947] [948] [949] [950] [951] [952] [953] [954] [955] [956] [957] [958] [959] [960] [961] [962] [963] [964] [965] [966] [967] [968] [969] [970] [971] [972] [973] [974] [975] [976] [977] [978] [979] [980] [981] [982] [983] [984] [985] [986] [987] [988] [989] [990] [991] [992] [993] [994] [995] [996] [997] [998] [999] [1000] [1001] [1002] [1003] [1004] [1005] [1006] [1007] [1008] [1009] [1010] [1011] [1012] [1013] [1014] [1015] [1016] [1017] [1018] [1019] [1020] [1021] [1022] [1023] [1024] [1025] [1026] [1027] [1028] [1029] [1030] [1031] [1032] [1033] [1034] [1035] [1036] [1037] [1038] [1039] [1040] [1041] [1042] [1043] [1044] [1045] [1046] [1047] [1048] [1049] [1050] [1051] [1052] [1053] [1054] [1055] [1056] [1057] [1058] [1059] [1060] [1061] [1062] [1063] [1064] [1065] [1066] [1067] [1068] [1069] [1070] [1071] [1072] [1073] [1074] [1075] [1076] [1077] [1078] [1079] [1080] [1081] [1082] [1083] [1084] [1085] [1086] [1087] [1088] [1089] [1090] [1091] [1092] [1093] [1094] [1095] [1096] [1097] [1098] [1099] [1100] [1101] [1102] [1103] [1104] [1105] [1106] [1107] [1108] [1109] [1110] [1111] [1112] [1113] [1114] [1115] [1116] [1117] [1118] [1119] [1120] [1121] [1122] [1123] [1124] [1125] [1126] [1127] [1128] [1129] [1130] [1131] [1132] [1133] [1134] [1135] [1136] [1137] [1138] [1139] [1140] [1141] [1142] [1143] [1144] [1145] [1146] [1147] [1148] [1149] [1150] [1151] [1152] [1153] [1154] [1155] [1156] [1157] [1158] [1159] [1160] [1161] [1162] [1163] [1164] [1165] [1166] [1167] [1168] [1169] [1170] [1171] [1172] [1173] [1174] [1175] [1176] [1177] [1178] [1179] [1180] [1181] [1182] [1183] [1184] [1185] [1186] [1187] [1188] [1189] [1190] [1191] [1192] [1193] [1194] [1195] [1196] [1197] [1198] [1199] [1200] [1201] [1202] [1203] [1204] [1205] [1206] [1207] [1208] [1209] [1210] [1211] [1212] [1213] [1214] [1215] [1216] [1217] [1218] [1219] [1220] [1221] [1222] [1223] [1224] [1225] [1226] [1227] [1228] [1229] [1230] [1231] [1232] [1233] [1234] [1235] [1236] [1237] [1238] [1239] [1240] [1241] [1242] [1243] [1244] [1245] [1246] [1247] [1248] [1249] [1250] [1251] [1252] [1253] [1254] [1255] [1256] [1257] [1258] [1259] [1260] [1261] [1262] [1263] [1264] [1265] [1266] [1267] [1268] [1269] [1270] [1271] [1272] [1273] [1274] [1275] [1276] [1277] [1278] [1279] [1280] [1281] [1282] [1283] [1284] [1285] [1286] [1287] [1288] [1289] [1290] [1291] [1292] [1293] [1294] [1295] [1296] [1297] [1298] [1299] [1300] [1301] [1302] [1303] [1304] [1305] [1306] [1307] [1308] [1309] [1310] [1311] [1312] [1313] [1314] [1315] [1316] [1317] [1318] [1319] [1320] [1321] [1322] [1323] [1324] [1325] [1326] [1327] [1328] [1329] [1330] [1331] [1332] [1333] [1334] [1335] [1336] [1337] [1338] [1339] [1340] [1341] [1342] [1343] [1344] [1345] [1346] [1347] [1348] [1349] [1350] [1351] [1352] [1353] [1354] [1355] [1356] [1357] [1358] [1359] [1360] [1361] [1362] [1363] [1364] [1365] [1366] [1367] [1368] [1369] [1370] [1371] [1372] [1373] [1374] [1375] [1376] [1377] [1378] [1379] [1380] [1381] [1382] [1383] [1384] [1385] [1386] [1387] [1388] [1389] [1390] [1391] [1392] [1393] [1394] [1395] [1396] [1397] [1398] [1399] [1400] [1401] [1402] [1403] [1404] [1405] [1406] [1407] [1408] [1409] [1410] [1411] [1412] [1413] [1414] [1415] [1416] [1417] [1418] [1419] [1420] [1421] [1422] [1423] [1424] [1425] [1426] [1427] [1428] [1429] [1430] [1431] [1432] [1433] [1434] [1435] [1436] [1437] [1438] [1439] [1440] [1441] [1442] [1443] [1444] [1445] [1446] [1447] [1448] [1449] [1450] [1451] [1452] [1453] [1454] [1455] [1456] [1457] [1458] [1459] [1460] [1461] [1462] [1463] [1464] [1465] [1466] [1467] [1468] [1469] [1470] [1471] [1472] [1473] [1474] [1475] [1476] [1477] [1478] [1479] [1480] [1481] [1482] [1483] [1484] [1485] [1486] [1487] [1488] [1489] [1490] [1491] [1492] [1493] [1494] [1495] [1496] [1497] [1498] [1499] [1500] [1501] [1502] [1503] [1504] [1505] [1506] [1507] [1508] [1509] [1510] [1511] [1512] [1513] [1514] [1515] [1516] [1517] [1518] [1519] [1520] [1521] [1522] [1523] [1524] [1525] [1526] [1527] [1528] [1529] [1530] [1531] [1532] [1533] [1534] [1535] [1536] [1537] [1538] [1539] [1540] [1541] [1542] [1543] [1544] [1545] [1546] [1547] [1548] [1549] [1550] [1551] [1552] [1553] [1554] [1555] [1556] [1557] [1558] [1559] [1560] [1561] [1562] [1563] [1564] [1565] [1566] [1567] [1568] [1569] [1570] [1571] [1572] [1573] [1574] [1575] [1576] [1577] [1578] [1579] [1580] [1581] [1582] [1583] [1584] [1585] [1586] [1587] [1588] [1589] [1590] [1591] [1592] [1593] [1594] [1595] [1596] [1597] [1598] [1599] [1600] [1601] [1602] [1603] [1604] [1605] [1606] [1607] [1608] [1609] [1610] [1611] [1612] [1613] [1614] [1615] [1616] [1617] [1618] [1619] [1620] [1621] [1622] [1623] [1624] [1625] [1626] [1627] [1628] [1629] [1630] [1631] [1632] [1633] [1634] [1635] [1636] [1637] [1638] [1639] [1640] [1641] [1642] [1643] [1644] [1645] [1646] [1647] [1648] [1649] [1650] [1651] [1652] [1653] [1654] [1655] [1656] [1657] [1658] [1659] [1660] [1661] [1662] [1663] [1664] [1665] [1666] [1667] [1668] [1669] [1670] [1671] [1672] [1673] [1674] [1675] [1676] [1677] [1678] [1679] [1680] [1681] [1682] [1683] [1684] [1685] [1686] [1687] [1688] [1689] [1690] [1691] [1692] [1693] [1694] [1695] [1696] [1697] [1698] [1699] [1700] [1701] [1702] [1703] [1704] [1705] [1706] [1707] [1708] [1709] [1710] [1711] [1712] [1713] [1714] [1715] [1716] [1717] [1718] [1719] [1720] [1721] [1722] [1723] [1724] [1725] [1726] [1727] [1728] [1729] [1730] [1731] [1732] [1733] [1734] [1735] [1736] [1737] [1738] [1739] [1740] [1741] [1742] [1743] [1744] [1745] [1746] [1747] [1748] [1749] [1750] [1751] [1752] [1753] [1754] [1755] [1756] [1757] [1758] [1759] [1760] [1761] [1762] [1763] [1764] [1765] [1766] [1767] [1768] [1769] [1770] [1771] [1772] [1773] [1774] [1775] [1776] [1777] [1778] [1779] [1780] [1781] [1782] [1783] [1784] [1785] [1786] [1787] [1788] [1789] [1790] [1791] [1792] [1793] [1794] [1795] [1796] [1797] [1798] [1799] [1800] [1801] [1802] [1803] [1804] [1805] [1806] [1807] [1808] [1809] [1810] [1811] [1812] [1813] [1814] [1815] [1816] [1817] [1818] [1819] [1820] [1821] [1822] [1823] [1824] [1825] [1826] [1827] [1828] [1829] [1830] [1831] [1832] [1833] [1834] [1835] [1836] [1837] [1838] [1839] [1840] [1841] [1842] [1843] [1844] [1845] [1846] [1847] [1848] [1849] [1850] [1851] [1852] [1853] [1854] [1855] [1856] [1857] [1858] [1859] [1860] [1861] [1862] [1863] [1864] [1865] [1866] [1867] [1868] [1869] [1870] [1871] [1872] [1873] [1874] [1875] [1876] [1877] [1878] [1879] [1880] [1881] [1882] [1883] [1884] [1885] [1886] [1887] [1888] [1889] [1890] [1891] [1892] [1893] [1894] [1895] [1896] [1897] [1898] [1899] [1900] [1901] [1902] [1903] [1904] [1905] [1906] [1907] [1908] [1909] [1910] [1911] [1912] [1913] [1914] [1915] [1916] [1917] [1918] [1919] [1920] [1921] [1922] [1923] [1924] [1925] [1926] [1927] [1928] [1929] [1930] [1931] [1932] [1933] [1934] [1935] [1936] [1937] [1938] [1939] [1940] [1941] [1942] [1943] [1944] [1945] [1946] [1947] [1948] [1949] [1950] [1951] [1952] [1953] [1954] [1955] [1956] [1957] [1958] [1959] [1960] [1961] [1962] [1963] [1964] [1965] [1966] [1967] [1968] [1969] [1970] [1971] [1972] [1973] [1974] [1975] [1976] [1977] [1978] [1979] [1980] [1981] [1982] [1983] [1984] [1985] [1986] [1987] [1988] [1989] [1990] [1991] [1992] [1993] [1994] [1995] [1996] [1997] [1998] [1999] [2000] [2001] [2002] [2003] [2004] [2005] [2006] [2007] [2008] [2009] [2010] [2011] [2012] [2013] [2014] [2015] [2016] [2017] [2018] [2019] [2020] [2021] [2022] [2023] [2024] [2025] [2026] [2027] [2028] [2029] [2030] [2031] [2032] [2033] [2034] [2035] [2036] [2037] [2038] [2039] [2040] [2041] [2042] [2043] [2044] [2045] [2046] [2047] [2048] [2049] [2050] [2051] [2052] [2053] [2054] [2055] [2056] [2057] [2058] [2059] [2060] [2061] [2062] [2063] [2064] [2065] [2066] [2067] [2068] [2069] [2070] [2071] [2072] [2073] [2074] [2075] [2076] [2077] [2078] [2079] [2080] [2081] [2082] [2083] [2084] [2085] [2086] [2087] [2088] [2089] [2090] [2091] [2092] [2093] [2094] [2095] [2096] [2097] [2098] [2099] [2100] [2101] [2102] [2103] [2104] [2105] [2106] [2107] [2108] [2109] [2110] [2111] [2112] [2113] [2114] [2115] [2116] [2117] [2118] [2119] [2120] [2121] [2122] [2123] [2124] [2125] [2126] [2127] [2128] [2129] [2130] [2131] [2132] [2133] [2134] [2135] [2136] [2137] [2138] [2139] [2140] [2141] [2142] [2143] [2144] [2145] [2146] [2147] [2148] [2149] [2150] [2151] [2152] [2153] [2154] [2155] [2156] [2157] [2158] [2159] [2160] [2161] [2162] [2163] [2164] [2165] [2166] [2167] [2168] [2169] [2170] [2171] [2172] [2173] [2174] [2175] [2176] [2177] [2178] [2179] [2180] [2181] [2182] [2183] [2184] [2185] [2186] [2187] [2188] [2189] [2190] [2191] [2192] [2193] [2194] [2195] [2196] [2197] [2198] [2199] [2200] [2201] [2202] [2203] [2204] [2205] [2206] [2207] [2208] [2209] [2210] [2211] [2212] [2213] [2214] [2215] [2216] [2217] [2218] [2219] [2220] [2221] [2222] [2223] [2224] [2225] [2226] [2227] [2228] [2229] [2230] [2231] [2232] [2233] [2234] [2235] [2236] [2237] [2238] [2239] [2240] [2241] [2242] [2243] [2244] [2245] [2246] [2247] [2248] [2249] [2250] [2251] [2252] [2253] [2254] [2255] [2256] [2257] [2258] [2259] [2260] [2261] [2262] [2263] [2264] [2265] [2266] [2267] [2268] [2269] [2270] [2271] [2272] [2273] [2274] [2275] [2276] [2277] [2278] [2279] [2280] [2281] [2282] [2283] [2284] [2285] [2286] [2287] [2288] [2289] [2290] [2291] [2292] [2293] [2294] [2295] [2296] [2297] [2298] [2299] [2300] [2301] [2302] [2303] [2304] [2305] [2306] [2307] [2308] [2309] [2310] [2311] [2312] [2313] [2314] [2315] [2316] [2317] [2318] [2319] [2320] [2321] [2322] [2323] [2324] [2325] [2326] [2327] [2328] [2329] [2330] [2331] [2332] [2333] [2334] [2335] [2336] [2337] [2338] [2339] [2340] [2341] [2342] [2343] [2344] [2345] [2346] [2347] [2348] [2349] [2350] [2351] [2352] [2353] [2354] [2355] [2356] [2357] [2358] [2359] [2360] [2361] [2362] [2363] [2364] [2365] [2366] [2367] [2368] [2369] [2370] [2371] [2372] [2373] [2374] [2375] [2376] [2377] [2378] [2379] [2380] [2381] [2382] [2383] [2384] [2385] [2386] [2387] [2388] [2389] [2390] [2391] [2392] [2393] [2394] [2395] [2396] [2397] [2398] [2399] [2400] [2401] [2402] [2403] [2404] [2405] [2406] [2407] [2408] [2409] [2410] [2411] [2412] [2413] [2414] [2415] [2416] [2417] [2418] [2419] [2420] [2421] [2422] [2423] [2424] [2425] [2426] [2427] [2428] [2429] [2430] [2431] [2432] [2433] [2434] [2435] [2436] [2437] [2438] [2439] [2440] [2441] [2442] [2443] [2444] [2445] [2446] [2447] [2448] [2449] [2450] [2451] [2452] [2453] [2454] [2455] [2456] [2457] [2458] [2459] [2460] [2461] [2462] [2463] [2464] [2465] [2466] [2467] [2468] [2469] [2470] [2471] [2472] [2473] [2474] [2475] [2476] [2477] [2478] [2479] [2480] [2481] [2482] [2483] [2484] [2485] [2486] [2487] [2488] [2489] [2490] [2491] [2492] [2493] [2494] [2495] [2496] [2497] [2498] [2499] [2500] [2501] [2502] [2503] [2504] [2505] [2506] [2507] [2508] [2509] [2510] [2511] [2512] [2513] [2514] [2515] [2516] [2517] [2518] [2519] [2520] [2521] [2522] [2523] [2524] [2525] [2526] [2527] [2528] [2529] [2530] [2531] [2532] [2533] [2534] [2535] [2536] [2537] [2538] [2539] [2540] [2541] [2542] [2543] [2544] [2545] [2546] [2547] [2548] [2549] [2550] [2551] [2552] [2553] [2554] [2555] [2556] [2557] [2558] [2559] [2560] [2561] [2562] [2563] [2564] [2565] [2566] [2567] [2568] [2569] [2570] [2571] [2572] [2573] [2574] [2575] [2576] [2577] [2578] [2579] [2580] [2581] [2582] [2583] [2584] [2585] [2586] [2587] [2588] [2589] [2590] [2591] [2592] [2593] [2594] [2595] [2596] [2597] [2598] [2599] [2600] [2601] [2602] [2603] [2604] [2605] [2606] [2607] [2608] [2609] [2610] [2611] [2612] [2613] [2614] [2615] [2616] [2617] [2618] [2619] [2620] [2621] [2622] [2623] [2624] [2625] [2626] [2627] [2628] [2629] [2630] [2631] [2632] [2633] [2634] [2635] [2636] [2637] [2638] [2639] [2640] [2641] [2642] [2643] [2644] [2645] [2646] [2647] [2648] [2649] [2650] [2651] [2652] [2653] [2654] [2655] [2656] [2657] [2658] [2659] [2660] [2661] [2662] [2663] [2664] [2665] [2666] [2667] [2668] [2669] [2670] [2671] [2672] [2673] [2674] [2675] [2676] [2677] [2678] [2679] [2680] [2681] [2682] [2683] [2684] [2685] [2686] [2687] [2688] [2689] [2690] [2691] [2692] [2693] [2694] [2695] [2696] [2697] [2698] [2699] [2700] [2701] [2702] [2703] [2704] [2705] [2706] [2707] [2708] [2709] [2710] [2711] [2712] [2713] [2714] [2715] [2716] [2717] [2718] [2719] [2720] [2721] [2722] [2723] [2724] [2725] [2726] [2727] [2728] [2729] [2730] [2731] [2732] [2733] [2734] [2735] [2736] [2737] [2738] [2739] [2740] [2741] [2742] [2743] [2744] [2745] [2746] [2747] [2748] [2749] [2750] [2751] [2752] [2753] [2754] [2755] [2756] [2757] [2758] [2759] [2760] [2761] [2762] [2763] [2764] [2765] [2766] [2767] [2768] [2769] [2770] [2771] [2772] [2773] [2774] [2775] [2776] [2777] [2778] [2779] [2780] [2781] [2782] [2783] [2784] [2785] [2786] [2787] [2788] [2789] [2790] [2791] [2792] [2793] [2794] [2795] [2796] [2797] [2798] [2799] [2800] [2801] [2802] [2803] [2804] [2805] [2806] [2807] [2808] [2809] [2810] [2811] [2812] [2813] [2814] [2815] [2816] [2817] [2818] [2819] [2820] [2821] [2822] [2823] [2824] [2825] [2826] [2827] [2828] [2829] [2830] [2831] [2832] [2833] [2834] [2835] [2836] [2837] [2838] [2839] [2840] [2841] [2842] [2843] [2844] [2845] [2846] [2847] [2848] [2849] [2850] [2851] [2852] [2853] [2854] [2855] [2856] [2857] [2858] [2859] [2860] [2861] [2862] [2863] [2864] [2865] [2866] [2867] [2868] [2869] [2870] [2871] [2872] [2873] [2874] [2875] [2876] [2877] [2878] [2879] [2880] [2881] [2882] [2883] [2884] [2885] [2886] [2887] [2888] [2889] [2890] [2891] [2892] [2893] [2894] [2895] [2896] [2897] [2898] [2899] [2900] [2901] [2902] [2903] [2904] [2905] [2906] [2907] [2908] [2909] [2910] [2911] [2912] [2913] [2914] [2915] [2916] [2917] [2918] [2919] [2920] [2921] [2922] [2923] [2924] [2925] [2926] [2927] [2928] [2929] [2930] [2931] [2932] [2933] [2934] [2935] [2936] [2937] [2938] [2939] [2940] [2941] [2942] [2943] [2944] [2945] [2946] [2947] [2948] [2949] [2950] [2951] [2952] [2953] [2954] [2955] [2956] [2957] [2958] [2959] [2960] [2961] [2962] [2963] [2964] [2965] [2966] [2967] [2968] [2969] [2970] [2971] [2972] [2973] [2974] [2975] [2976] [2977] [2978] [2979] [2980] [2981] [2982] [2983] [2984] [2985] [2986] [2987] [2988] [2989] [2990] [2991] [2992] [2993] [2994] [2995] [2996] [2997] [2998] [2999] [3000] [3001] [3002] [3003] [3004] [3005] [3006] [3007] [3008] [3009] [3010] [3011] [3012] [3013] [3014] [3015] [3016] [3017] [3018] [3019] [3020] [3021] [3022] [3023] [3024] [3025] [3026] [3027] [3028] [3029] [3030] [3031] [3032] [3033] [3034] [3035] [3036] [3037] [3038] [3039] [3040] [3041] [3042] [3043] [3044] [3045] [3046] [3047] [3048] [3049] [3050] [3051] [3052] [3053] [3054] [3055] [3056] [3057] [3058] [3059] [3060] [3061] [3062] [3063] [3064] [3065] [3066] [3067] [3068] [3069] [3070] [3071] [3072] [3073] [3074] [3075] [3076] [3077] [3078] [3079] [3080] [3081] [3082] [3083] [3084] [3085] [3086] [3087] [3088] [3089] [3090] [3091] [3092] [3093] [3094] [3095] [3096] [3097] [3098] [3099] [3100] [3101] [3102] [3103] [3104] [3105] [3106] [3107] [3108] [3109] [3110] [3111] [3112] [3113] [3114] [3115] [3116] [3117] [3118] [3119] [3120] [3121] [3122] [3123] [3124] [3125] [3126] [3127] [3128] [3129] [3130] [3131] [3132] [3133] [3134] [3135] [3136] [3137] [3138] [3139] [3140] [3141] [3142] [3143] [3144] [3145] [3146] [3147] [3148] [3149] [3150] [3151] [3152] [3153]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.