You hire a programmer Convince them to work for a share of the company Insist to investors that your business model is viable (it's not, but insist anyway) Get a small fortune to make it work Blow through 20% of it almost immediately. Spend the other 80% as little as possible, run out in a year anyway. Call it quits. Maybe kill yourself. Epilogue: The programmer gets a good job afterward.
>>43927585 You hire a programmer He's autistic, but tries to steal your idea and run with it He can't communicate the idea behind the website *HE* just coded for you before stealing You keep going on your merry way, but still your idea dies.
>>43927526 I'll bite and hope this is a serious request. Here we go:
First http://www.codecademy.com/ Very friendly for beginners. Check out either Python, Ruby, or Html. After some time
Buy a book http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Ruby-Novice-Professional-Experts/dp/1430223634/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409711434&sr=8-1&keywords=Beginning+ruby I put this one cause I used it. Has some decent stuff on RoR too.
During and after all this, make some simple, verrrrry simple, apps to get yourself using the code you learn. That's it OP, it sounds simple but it takes a lot of work but if you're motivated it'll also be a ton of fun. I'm going to App Academy in November so if you sign up for that let me know.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at email@example.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.