Why does my ak dent all my casings, /k/?
What do you guys know about foreign french legion?
itt: embarassing defeats
>Polish last stand, Warsaw is being defended by essentially all that is left of the Polish army
>both sides are more or less even
>Soviets inflict 35000 casualties
>Poles inflict up to 125000
>Majority of the Soviet commanders are later purged
>inb4 honorary emu war
Rock best weapon! Stick only for meat over fire, is berry picker as fuck. Rock bros gather here for mammoth hunt!
Ok lads, i'm a betafag from the UK and want to join the army, but I probably won't get in.
These 4 guys arise from the swamp and start walking toward you.
Ghost Gun Edition
By a series of unfortunate events, you are relegated to pizza delivery because it's the only job available to you. You work in and around one of the most crime-infested ghettos in your country. And you'll be carrying hot fresh food and a good amount of cash to make change on you wherever you go.
1) What gun(s) do you carry on your person at all times?
2) Do you wear a protective vest? What kind?
3) What do you keep in your car for those times a whole gang decides they REALLY want your pizza and cash that fucking bad?
4) What steps do you take to protect...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
1. 2 guns, one singlestack 45 1911, one doublestack 9mm glock
2. plate carrier
3. tear gas and a gas mask
4. I shoot myself in the head with both pistols at the same time because fuck being a pizza delivery guy
I happen to be a pizza delivery driver, so this is from experience
1. Star model b
2. Yes, ar500 steel plates duct taped to my front and rear
3. Retreat into an alley and shoot 4 of the approaching melanin enriched gentlemen
4. Always knock the door with gun drawn. Do not holster gun until safely back at the pizzeria
Bought a new gun safe today.
Got it home (and upstairs by myself) pull it out of the cardboard and I see pic related.
Probably should take it back right?
Sorry its fucking sideways.
What would the /k/ Special Forces be called?
What would they use?
What would they wear?
Was thinking about getting into muzzle loaders for Christmas and saw that CVA has some for quite cheap. Does the low price come at the cost of construction quality/safe build of the firearm or are they a solid starter for someone getting into black powder?
Beginning muzzleloaders should just get some old soup cans, pack them with smokeless powder and gravel, and point in the general direction of their target.
As they get more skill, they can experiment with smaller, longer cands and proper ammunition, like glass shards, nails, and eventually, lead squares.
Can you buy M9 pistols in Europe?
Not the Beretta 92, the M9.
How close are commercial M9 pistols to the military M9?