>>5698476 wow haha i, a homosexual, sure did get that topical and exclusive piece of humor you did there in the thread name! i pity the heterosexuals for whom that witty bit looks like hieroglyphs from lost eons of vaulted ceilings whose dimensions cannot be fathomed, cyclopean halls exhaling darkness, they surely cant even understand that one, not even in our deep slumber under countless strata awaiting the faint rumblings like the seventh trumpet, the seventh seal announcing the glorious return of our true masters from beyond... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
1) I purchased a butt plug from the internet about a week ago because I feel like I can't fulfill myself sexually without fingering myself and I thought it would just make things easier during masturbation.
2) I am only out to about 2 of friends and my brother. I haven't told my parents. They may already know, because they are my parents after all, but I haven't told them anything.
3) So i was using my butt plug in the shower the night before mum found it. and i left the plug on the sink. My brother told me that afternoon... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
it isnt about age as a number, but as how bad/masculine you look and how poor you are. Im kinda old, but I have a very feminine shape, I get misgender often from behind (my face is manly) and Im not even on hormones, the problem is im poor as fuck and will never be able to afford a surgery
Hi LGBTanons, Straightanon here, in the spirit of inter-board ecumenism. Now it occurred to me that with Homo weddings becoming more and more available now, some of you may be put in a a new situation that the LGBT movement hasn't really considered much.
Giving the Best Man/Maid of Honor Toast.
Having given multiple of them myself, I'm here to share with you the format of the toast and some tips on the speech.
Now you might be thinking? Format? There is no set format. They are just supposed to speak from the heart about their best friend. Well your wrong and there is a format so follow it. You may also be thinking, sorry straightanon, fags have been wedding planners for decades we already know all about it. Choosing table settings, decoration scheme, flowers, venues, etc. is a lot different than the actual speech and if you haven't done it you might not get it. Now you may be saying, nuh uh, I totally get it. In that case just shut up because there are probably others who could be worried about it and need some guidance.
All that being said here is the format.
1. Introduce yourself in self-aggrandizing fashion, noting you are best man for which person.
2. Make fun of the person who named you best man.
3. Make fun of the person who named you best man.
4. Make fun of the person who is marrying the person who named you best man for liking and deciding to marry the person who named you best man.
5. Make fun of person who named you best man.
6. Make lovey-dovey comments about how person who named you best man really loves the person they are going to marry more than anything and you knew it because of the way they always talked about him, the way they looked at him, the way he would get all happy being near him or after being near him, blah blah blah.
7. Tell audience to grab their glasses or grab whatever they are drinking. (This is important you need to let them know the toast is about to happen.)
>>5697236 One note about the making fun of people. Don't go all autistic out there. You are not picking a fight. The insults should be more of really embarrassing things the person has done in the past. Make them look stupid, ugly, incompetent, no fashion sense or whatever. But under no circumstances do you talk about past relationships. Stories are the best but you can do dumb one liners too. "I know my friend didn't chose the catering because there is a conspicuous absence of Taco Bell."
For the... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>5697236 Like 99.9% of gays I know if they want to get married, which not many do, they just want to elope. I think it's pretty rare that gays can do big weddings since usually you lose a sizeable chunk of your family when you come out. I think the traditions held at straight weddings will continue to be just that, for straights only.
>>5698623 >>5698623 Idk I'm a lesbo just got married a month ago. I kind of had a best man, or really my guy friend was all "Imma be your best man!" though I had my sister doing more maid of honor kind of stuff. Wife had her best friend as a best woman or maid of honor.
But there wasn't a whole lot of speeches. Service was extra short and sweet, priest was so cool with this whole "I'm an irish priest, this a mexican styled gay wedding with... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>tfw dating transgirl for a little over a year >started online, she moved in with me across country >things have been great >suddenly she tells me she's been considering de-transitioning lately >she's never had any surgery, and been on oral hormones for about 2.5-3 years >very feminine looking >says she would still want to be with me afterward
I... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Something totally unforeseen changing in your partner's gender situation is a totally legit reason to break up. Same as breaking up with a husband who suddenly decides he's a woman. It doesn't have to be a nasty breakup, but your sexuality is what it is.
I'm mtf and I had a kinda sorta boyfriend type person who I ended up breaking it off with because they went trans on me. We are still good friends. There is nothing transphobic or scummy about being true to your sexuality, whether they're transitioning or detransitioning, it makes no difference.... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
There was a thread ranting about this the other day. OP said most of them were hons and "demi boy" girls dressing up like boys with tumblr pronouns. Some of them brought their moms. A few of them were younger mtf's who physically passed but had shit voices.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at email@example.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.