>implying one can actually love both genders equally in practice
Yeah right. Let me tell you exactly why bisexuals always end up with the opposite gender.
You are literally given the choice to either live a life with the same gender (one of stigma, societal rejection, and stereotypes) or a life with someone of the opposite gender (having a normal family, being a member of society).
This is why you get so many bisexuals who leave their same-sex lover due to a pressure from society to be "normal".
So, why do people say bisexuality exists again?
Because it is just about sexual attraction. And that can very often be found to be targeted at both genders. There you go. Societal pressure is another story. Answered it yourself basically.
Every relationship is give and take, it just depends on what is important. if family is important than yeah being in a het relationship is better, and if they like both genders the same it is the safer bet.
Stop crying because you cant have everyone you want, people choose partners for a variety of reasons. and what they want or need changes throughout their life. Find a bi or gay guy who has the same wants out of life as you
>So, why do people say bisexuality exists again?
Even you're admitting it exists. You're just pointing out that being in a gay relationship is socially less acceptable still.
So what's the point of this thread exactly? Just to bitch at bisexuals once more?
>implying faggots can feel anything but constant cocklust and druglust
>implying a gay man can actually feel love or even comprehend the concept
Sucking a third dick in a Wal*Mart bathroom with your boyfriend isn't love.
>Most slutty fucking group
>Constantly cheats on their partners
>Can't resist an urge to suck everyone off
>Constantly infects their partners with hiv and other std's
>Can't keep a decent, monogamous, romantic relationship
You see, OP, some bisexuals wants monogamous relationship and do not wish to get infected, you can't provide it for ahit because chances are you will suck ten cocks in a subway if we leave for a day. So theres no other choice than to try with a woman.
>these are the people who shits on bisexuals
It is easier to just be with a woman, from a societal standpoint. As a man, I mean. I had a boyfriend when I was younger but it didn't work out, and I never met another man that I was that attracted to who shared a similar attraction to me. I guess I copped out, but that doesn't mean I don't exist. (plus women have lower standards, and I'm pretty lazy.)
IT HAS A FUCKING STAR IN IT!!
Then you must be 12.
I'm not a bisexual. I know for a god damned FACT gay men are worse than women. The only reason bisexuals deal with gay men at all is for cheap sex because they know it's easy to get. There's a reason the majority of them choose women over gay men for a serious relationship, and it ain't children.
No, seriously though. This board probably has the lowest average age of any on 4chan, INCLUDING /b/. When skype threads were popular a while back literally almost everyone was like 14 or 15. And I'm convinced at this point that that's why so many faggots on this board genuinely believe that gay men are pure, innocent virgins who are just looking for love. At first I thought they were just doing the typical lying faggot thing. Now I just pity you, because I see it for what it is: naïveté. You stupid children seriously, really bought into all the lies the older fags told you about gay men not really being sluts and that "only being the club scene" an there being some magical, unseen wealth of gay men who "act just like everyone else". In a few years you're going to realize that entire worldview is a fantasy and it's going to collapse down on your heads like a metric fuckton of bricks made of shit.
If that were even true (don't think that it is really), then hetero people suck worst of all (which might actually be true. Being told by the people you have trusted most of your life that your doing something wrong is a powerful force. And since most people are drowing in insecuirty, they need to re-afirm that their hetero-lifestyle is the right one. And making other people join is how they do it. It's like a cult of shitty sex and half-hearted "love".
Worst of all is that it's justified by some stupid, incoherent, nebulous concept of "normal". Or saying anything beyond what one person has experienced is "gross" or "weird" or "dirty". You can like different genders, for the same or different reasons. But that shouldn't have some cataclysmic effect on who you are.
>tfw the stigma towards me will be unchanging regardless of the gender i date, so i don't have this problem
Let's say that 90% of the population (both genders) is straight. The actual number isn't important.
So if someone selects a partner irrespective of gender, they have a 90% chance of finding a sexually-compatible partner of the opposite gender and a 10% chance of finding one of the same gender. Over large sample sizes, you would expect the number of bisexual people who marry members of the opposite gender to tend towards 90% (or whatever the actual straight:gay proportion is).
What you're describing is exactly what you'd expect given the initially-stated parameters, dude. Lrn2fifthgrademath.
This exactly. I've only met two openly gay men in my life and didn't like either enough to make it past being acquainted. I have no problems dating a gay man, but I have to like them first
ITT: bitter queens who are salty because their ex left them for a woman.
Every time I see a thread like this I lose a bit of faith in humanity.
Yes bisexuals will most often end up with women, it's a statistic thing. That coupled with the fact that most men only leave a relationship for another makes it so that a lot of gay men end up having their hearts broken by bis.
Yes gay men have a lot of sex, that's to be expected when you couple the very high male sex drive with another male sex drive instead of a gatekeeper (women). It's only logical.
No, not all gay men are sluts, there's a very good portion, including on this board that's way past the 20 and still virgin.
Yes gay sex has a bigger probability of passing *certain* stds, but the reason isn't because gay men use less condoms, but because it has a much higher probability. For every std transmission on gay people, you have 10 "accidental" pregnancies. And the poorer the are the bigger the chance of accidents, be that stds or pregnancies.
It's also much harder to find out if a guy is gay because unless he has gay mannerisms he will pass under the radar.
And lastly it seems like the bisexual population is much higher than even kinsey thought if recent polls are to be believed.
>tfw gay feminine male
>tfw into masculine males
>biscum are 99% of my available dating pool
>tfw every bf i'll ever have will leave me for a woman to start a family
>Let me tell you exactly why bisexuals always end up with the opposite gender.
3.8% of the US population identifies as LGBT. This means that as a bisexual individual, you have available to you the 96.2% of the opposite sex that identifies as heterosexual and the 3.8% of the same sex that identifies as homosexual/bisexual. If sexual attraction were completely random within this pool of people, you would expect that only ~1/25 of monoamorous bisexuals would be involved in a homosexual relationship.
>infects their partners with hiv
Why do bisexuals think they can keep returning to this well? Don't they know they're the most diseased group? They're responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS, not us.
>I'm a monogamous romantic gay male, and I have yet to find another one.
Fucking everyone cheats, everyone is sluts, all they care about is sucking dick, sure it's a stereotype but it has a lot of fucking truth to it.