DOES ANYONE KNOW IF EITHER FOOBAR, MUSICBEE, OR ITUNES HAS TRANSFER MUSIC VIA BLUETOOTH?
Lying in the Grass pls
please prove me wrong. Post something even remotely close to the level of orchestration that's displayed this album.
Female artists bands
(bands with female singers)
Whats a good album to listen to?
What's the best song on MBDTF?
Dream albums and their tracklists
1. The Spliff feat. Vince Staples (Prod. MF DOOM)
2. Cash Only feat. MF DOOM (Prod. MF DOOM & Randomblackdude)
3. Exit Stage Right (Prod. MF DOOM)
4. Trey Flip feat. Tyler, The Creator (Prod. MF DOOM & Tyler, The Creator)
5. Supreme (Prod. MF DOOM & Randomblackdude)
6. Out Of This World feat. MF DOOM (MF DOOM)
7. Camel Filter feat. Mac Miller (Prod. MF DOOM)
8. Sloppy Top (Prod. MF DOOM)
9. Mal feat. Kilo Kish (Prod. MF DOOM)
10. The Final feat. Tyler, The Creator, Vince Staples, &...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
someone redpill me on Boris
I saw them live last year and their drummer was totally phoning it in and most of their appeal on an instrumental level comes from odd production and composition choices rather than musical ability. Their first few albums are alright, mainly Akuma no Uta and Amplifier Worship, but Pink and everything after is really bland and lacks soul and the only reason they have such a cult following is that they're weebs with a gorl guitarist.
>listening to a song
>the title of the song is in not in the lyrics of it at all
>the title is completely unrelated to the contents of the song
Can artists stop with this shit? Also long ass song names like "I'd hate to be you when lying is the most fun a lawyer made us change the name of this song "
Why didn't you tell me /mu/?
I just listened to the best electronic record I've heard all year
Wanna talk about it?
>last track builds up to the beginning of the first track
>when looped they titled read "Now I Am" "Become Death"
Would be corny as all hell in most other situations but the album is so fantastic I sort of love it anyways
/mu/ creates a thrash metal song one note/chord at a time
I just found one of the worst, most pretentious guitar players of all time. His name is Derek Bailey. He was apparently a " leading figure in the free improvisation movement". Much be a shitty scene because all he does is hit random strings. Sounds like a 12 year old trying to learn guitar.