[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bandcamp/soundcloud reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 87
File: noobject.jpg (44 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44 KB, 800x600
For the next hour, I will review every bandcamp & soundcloud ITT

If I really like what I hear, it'll be featured on the blog: benoobject[dot]tumblr

If you submitted last time, feel free to share something new. Also feel free to comment/critique each other's links. I'll be posting for the next hour or so under this^ name.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing some new stuff!
File: clipart bdaycake.gif (19 KB, 456x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clipart bdaycake.gif
19 KB, 456x480

you are doing me a favor, honey
File: MAIN1.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
136 KB, 1000x1000

File: Shattered-Western-Waltz.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]

> Experimental stoner noise and indie covers - 3 free albums

You will not like what you hear.
File: IMG_20140726_130446.jpg (1023 KB, 2176x2176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1023 KB, 2176x2176
Just released my new album a few hours ago
It's mixed quieter than a lot of daw-core electronic stuff, I blame this on my lack of computer / lack of analog mixing skills

Check it, dude.
File: Solace Artwork.jpg (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Solace Artwork.jpg
101 KB, 500x500

If you like house and other electronic genres check this one out
File: 2.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2 MB, 1000x1000
>electronic, ambient, experimental, droney soundscapes, noisy

Alternating long and short songs. Emphasis on texture and atmosphere.

You might like this if you like Tim Hecker, Oneohtrix Point Never, Brian Eno, Aphex Twin, Robert Fripp, Autechre, Steve Reich
(all artist comparisons from comments)
There is nothing wrong with quiet mixing as long as it's nice.
And your stuff is nice.
File: bsdyeah.jpg (338 KB, 2048x890) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]

post hardcore, fall of troy inspired

Hope you like it dude
File: gayyy.png (128 KB, 975x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
128 KB, 975x180

>pop, post-punk
File: Welcome To MAJORKA.jpg (332 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Welcome To MAJORKA.jpg
332 KB, 500x500
>Dark Psychedelic

album comes out on the 5th, I'd love to hear what you think.
File: No Air After All.png (1 MB, 1001x778) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
No Air After All.png
1 MB, 1001x778
i remember this a while ago, but i think i missed the hour of reviews, so here i go again

>experimental psychedelic dreamjazz
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
109 KB, 640x960
>experimental, vaporwave
File: Heaven is a couch.jpg (116 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Heaven is a couch.jpg
116 KB, 800x800

>post-punk, noise rock

haven't uploaded anything in time
oh well
i'll critique people

oshit forgot genres
>lofi, bedroom rock, etc etc
Aww, thank you for the boost darling
File: a4110912618_10.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
260 KB, 1000x1000
>indie pop, bedroom pop, twee, lo-fi, noisy
fuck meant to quote
File: cuddly one.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
>sad folk
OP Here

By the way, I didn't realize there's already a thread for album reviews >>48707761. Apologies to Ten Thousand Years for that.

I'll follow through with my hour of reviewing. To break it up though, why don't you guys submit ambient & shoegaze stuff here and other genres to >>48707761

Listened to "Magnolia Hall" I would call this cinematic. I really like that electric piano tone, and the background "percussion" noise is fascinating. Where it goes ~2:00 sounds like a soundtrack - those strings are a bit melodramatic.
I'm really digging this, love the style
File: eye.png (31 KB, 237x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31 KB, 237x228

return any feedback
Listened to "black hole" from Sight

It's a good mix with full dynamics. But the track is a little plain. There isn't a specific melodic line or "gesture" that stands out to me. The repeating bass line would be the closest thing. Cool stuff going on tho. That synth that comes in repeatedly (once around 1:41) is pretty neat.

>Historical Jesus
>Electronic, IDM, various...

I made a little playlist for you of 5 songs. They're kinda all over the place in terms of genre... so give each a bit of a listen and you'll probably find something in your wheelhouse.
File: IMG_1041.jpg (3 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3 MB, 2448x2448

This is my debut album, let me know whatchu think! :^)
>You will not like what you hear.

"'I'm Doin Drugs" from

These vocals parallel the peaceful transcendental nature of Ralph Waldo Emerson. The square wave sets completes the setting like a tranquil stream in a zen garden.
the square wave *synth
File: a3437242881_2.jpg (50 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
50 KB, 350x350
>dreamwave, ambient

latest song:
ya wont like it
You are right about the cinematic stuff, I used old orchestral tapes that were used in theatres and movies.
Thank you for taking your time with it.
This is awesome. Saving this link.

So you recorded/mixed this on analog gear?

It doesn't actually seem particularly quiet/uncompressed.
Cool, love those guitars. Sound great in combination with that square-wave/bit-crushed synth. Nice panning effects. You have a very unique style here with the slow (almost downtempo) drum loop going on and "jam tracks" over.

I would like to here more vocals. I think it would help guide the song better. Also, I feel like the drums should be a little more central in the mix. The heavy panning is a little distracting.
Yeah, I have an mpc2500 I use to record everything / chop it up / fuck with etc, then I use analog synths to make my drum sounds (and the synth sounds themselves, obviously)
Only non-analog parts are I record my vocals through my phone camera and I put all the songs together with audacity.
File: cover.png (2 MB, 1066x1066) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2 MB, 1066x1066
>experimental electronic, chill, idm, industrial, lots of different styles
Not particularly into house (I'm from Chicago tho, is that bad?)

I can't comment too much, but I will say I felt like the mix was a tad narrow. The bass is well represented, for sure. But there's not a lot going on in the highs/high-mids.
Love those artists, so yeah this will be a sweet listen.

Starting with "Jiraog." It's a very quiet listen (compared to everything else ITT). You may want to up the compression. The composition itself is sweet. The backwards bass is extremely foreboding and fits really well with mid-trange/treble detail.

Still, would like to hear this go somewhere... or here something over the top.

Granted it's ambient. But switching artists every few minutes, I have a pretty short attention span.

link saved for later
Thank you so much for the feed back, I got lazy with the mix and just hard panned the drums so the kick wouldn't pull from the bassline.
Here's a simpler one I did with central drums, what do you think of this?

damn catchy. i'd recommend this to my m-popping friends

Loving this so far! I'm getting an electric Miles vibe sorta from Good Things Come to Those Who Sleep
Not really into the genre. But it's very well produced/performed for sure.

Only critique is that the kick drum sounds louder than any other percussion (espc. the cymbals). IMO that makes it lack some energy. The cymbals are super bright and tinny... which really makes it sound like a studio recording vs. a band that could be playing in front of you.
Hey, I remember you from the last thread. I either replied or sent you an email after.

Anyway, listening to "junkie man." cool stuff dawg. Like the tune, the melody & vocals. That background guitar though (the one chugging the chords) has a very "clicky" tone. That's usually what happens when you record DI vs. through an amp. For strumming stuff like that, I'd definitely recommend mic'ing up an amp. It'll fit into the mix much nicer.
thank you very much!
My more recent tracks have been noisier and darker, but i've got lots of strictly ambient tracks on my soundcloud as well. On bandcamp, EP2 is all ambient and those tracks got very nice comments when I had them all on soundcloud before having to delete them to make room for the 2 hour limit. EP1 has more busy IDM-style tracks. The newest album I put out is an attempt to balance the noisy, droney, IDM, and ambient styles.
Favourites from commenters seem to be Crahtcrius, Dahreserae, and Jaawk. Thank you for listening!
File: 1405453578361.jpg (392 KB, 1073x1031) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
392 KB, 1073x1031
be brutally honest (if ur still doin this)
Very nice delicate mix. Great voice, tho I do have a comment: You're following a melodic/rhythmic pattern a bit too closely when you sing those verses. I'd recommend breaking it up, changing up the length of stanzas and the melodic lines. It would sound less predictable and more natural. Great work tho nonetheless!
File: desert.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
>glitch hop shoegaze post rock ambient hybrid
Like me on Facebook here: /cashewmusic
File: 12562673737.jpg (399 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I'm just a brazilian guy trying to do songs.
Thanks for listening. Tips are welcome.
well you made it this time!

Listening to "Trip." Getting a Syd Barrett vibe. Nice groove - love that guitar & drumming. Vocals are sweet, tho a little off-key on the verse. Chorus sounds great tho: Like the double-tracking/panning.

Slight rhythmic hiccups (like at 0:43). Tough to avoid when you record guitar w/o a metronome and then add drums. It can really help to record both live, tho.
thanks for taking the time to check it out dude. yeah, it's definitely something more of a recording, considering the way it was made. sucks that you feel that way bout the energy, but im glad you acknowledge all you said. here's hoping for a smooth release (debts suck). thanks again
File: s.jpg (50 KB, 544x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
>acoustic/folk, shoegaze, post-rock, slowcore, experimental, ambient, electronic
Classic sampled vaporwave here.

Actually surprised not to hear more manipulation. Sounds like it's just the sample with a filter added.

Just curious, what did you make for this track?
>fuzzed out
>garage punk

Thanks for all the effort :)
Trying to give my critique but 4chan thinks my post is spam. Standby...
here's a lil project I been working on. Just doing some mixing on it an what not now.
>da link
>power thrash metal WIP

this is one of a number of songs we're working on for our upcoming EP, it's still lacking vocals, bass and a few lead parts - but you can get a feel for the style already
File: the jock.jpg (195 KB, 530x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the jock.jpg
195 KB, 530x338

acid / rave / breakbeat / uk bass
"The tribe welcomes you"
Fun fuzz folk track here. Reminds me off some NMH - Ghost.

Not too much to comment on. For the drum's, it's tough to hear anything but the snare.

That guitar tone is pretty unique. How did you get it?

did I make it in time
Not really my thing here. Felt like this was a surprisingly narrow range for noise music tho: WHERE'S MAH SKULL POUNDING BASS AND EAR KILLING HIGHS?!
this is actually pretty good dude. keep it up. do you play shows/tour?
I wound up sending you a message via bandcamp.
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]

Our trilogy of folk-rock. Recorded over the course of this summer.

>folk-rock, garage-rock, civil war, punk
Modest & enjoyable pop here. Was about to say I wish the mix was more energetic, and then 1:40 happened. Nicee.
File: plaet12.png (937 KB, 732x732) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
937 KB, 732x732

>chillwave, dreampop, hypnagogic pop
Thanks for the critique!

thanks man! means a lot. I actually don't, I just make music out of my basement with a pirated copy of logic pro.
thanks for the feedback!

as for the tone, it's a 30 year old acoustic recorded on a 20 dollar desktop mic
then run through amplitube for pitch shifting/other effects
Nice voice! Guitar is a tad sloppy tho. Some of those bar chords sound like they're not making it out all the way. I'm sure it'll come with time tho! Or buy a capo :P

Some chill stuff.
Listened to "The Repeat." Cool gestures going on in the beginning, but I feel like it's lacking percussion. Skipping around I feel like the mix is sometime bare throughout. Ambient section ~4:00 is sweet.

Great name/cover (post consumer fiber)
First track didn't do much for me. The 2nd one is a lot more interesting IMO. That synth around 3:00 would be awesome with some distortion. Needs to be beefed up.

Love this. Very into the downtempo/ambient style. Saving this link. Thanks for sharing!

Lo-fi, emo, indie rock, basement, bad-rock, blues, etc

I have a shitton of songs up there, I mostly just write a lot of lyrics and then I bang on my guitar with the retarded abandon of a puppy chewing his owner's furniture. Cheers!

I'll be chillin' in here for a minute.

Also here's the new song which got recorded on a laptop because I fucked up:

^^I want to do this one up legit, if you're interested in helping, message me.

...and here's some old cover art.

>dark gy!be sampling hip hop, crescendo-core

I feel this is one of my better tracks and I'd love to hear a proper review on it. Little comments are cool and all but it'd be nice to hear a longer piece. Thanks in advance if you do it.

>Chillwave kind of

Just two tracks, writing a new one as we post
I commented on your album before in BC threads (can't remember exactly what I said, tho I know it was positive), so I listened to your SC link.

Great, full range production! Melody was nice, tho I felt it was a tad repetitive. (some change up/bridge or something would be cool) I'm sure you have that represented in your other tunes, tho.

I'm sure you'll find fans no matter how perfect the masters turn out. However, if you do have access to them, IMO it's just a matter of lowering the kick drum and upping the cymbals (or at least giving them a fuller range). Then again, I only listened to one track so take it with a grain of salt.

don't put yourself further in debt!
Hey man, thanks for checking out my SC!

yeah, I see where your coming from, keep an eye out for the final mix, I think you'll like it more.
OK. Brutal honesty being delivered:

Listened to "captain feng shui"

Cool tones, but everything is super dry. Those "lead" tones have no reverb, so they sound super bright and in your face. Also, there's some slight rhythmic issues with them (very slight, but I can tell they get off here and there)

I also feel like that hi-hat tone ~1:45 is too soft and trebly.

Nice development throughout. Cool stuff. I'm only hypercritical here as per your request.
I see I'm a tad bit late, i'm not sure if you've stopped doing this but I would LOVE some blog coverage, I've been trying to find some.

Ralph Danger - Flail
>dream pop, psychedelic
Feel free to email it when it's done. You can snag my address from the "contact" page on my blog

File: bw insec.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bw insec.jpg
91 KB, 500x500

>lo-fi, bedroom, pop, post-post-pop-punk, garbage pop, demos

pretty bare bones soundcloud -- i'm awaiting the completion of other projects before i continue really working on it
thank you for the honesty <3
although the leads have reverb on them, but i guess not enough hmmm

This is fresh as fuck.
(Not O.P.)
File: beginnersbasic 2.jpg (136 KB, 370x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beginnersbasic 2.jpg
136 KB, 370x349

O.P. is welcome to his opinion but I'd say - just keep doing what you are doing.

You are doing good work.
File: asdfdsasf.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
86 KB, 1280x720

I like this might actually listen to it all.

Nice stuff followed.

>instrumental hip hop

Just made a new beat.
File: freehorse.png (559 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
559 KB, 500x500
>ambient, vaporwave, lo fi folk
File: a1893572853_10.jpg (185 KB, 705x705) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
185 KB, 705x705

>paranormal, poltergeist, buffalo wings, guitarz

these are my buddy's demos on bandcamp. they're pretty damn cool.

>dreampop, chillwave, baepop

thanks dude!
File: DSCN2523.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]

>LO-FI tho

i like to hang out with my dog too tite shit!!!
Dropbox link is a very rough cut of a song from my upcoming EP, the song has already been remixed by the producer. Follow me on SC to stay tuned!

File: YIN YEA cover.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YIN YEA cover.jpg
58 KB, 500x500

File: reebok-garth.png (159 KB, 500x289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
159 KB, 500x289
id love to rap over maybe pretty good
this is me

im a rapper/producer
just posted 2 new songs
I recommend this so goddamn much
yeah dude dogs are rad as fuck!

diggin the lo-fi beats and your whole aesthetic man, cool shit hahaha
File: 52.jpg (56 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56 KB, 1000x1000

I'm hope I'm not to late.

>minimal techno
>scary noises

Thanks man, your doing a great thing here. Hope you dig the tunes.
File: skull by mr. pad.png (90 KB, 415x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skull by mr. pad.png
90 KB, 415x445

Okay guys, it's been over an hour so I'm going to wrap up with a final set of comments. Feel free to keep posting/commenting. I'll check the archive later tonight and listen to anything that stands out.

If there's I really need to hear, please email it to the address posted on my blog. I tend to focus on shoegaze, noise rock, post-rock, lo-fi, post-punk, IDM and ambient, so please have it be in that realm!

Feel free to follow my blog for new reviews & features: http://benoobject.tumblr.com/ Many of my posts are of /mu/tant artists so be sure to browse around and show them your love!

Thanks guys. This was a successful round. I look forward to the next one!

This is awesome. Listened to the first track and really liked it. It's a great atmopshere - between the "lead" synth, drums and background "hits." very cool stuff. Saving this link.

Playing "rough demo 2" and the drums still sound panned. Unfortunately I'm leaving this thread, but send me an email and we can continue the discussion! I'm happy to keep giving feedback/production advice.

Cool, I'm familiar with your stuff. This is my first time hearing this release tho.
I like the loops - great atmosphere. Feel like those drums could be more pronounced tho? They feel a little weak.

This is a demo from my upcoming debut album. It's a song for your qtgf. Enjoy and leave some feedback.
thank you sir ^^
wow, that first song was depressing as shit O _ o
Thanks evo!
Thanks a whole bunch for the feedback on >>48709356
File: EP 1.png (37 KB, 459x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EP 1.png
37 KB, 459x458

It's going to be on an EP I'm finishing up.
File: trackart.jpg (65 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
65 KB, 700x700
dude i love everything about this
dayum dude thanks!!
no prob dude your two most recent tracks are particularly great. keep making music
File: erik.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81 KB, 500x500
pretty good stuff man

heres mine

boombap, soul cuts, experimental hip-hop
File: 27_deadpoolf.gif (715 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
715 KB, 500x667
>Melbourne Bounce

only my second original track ever :D
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mariotee

Bandcamp: https://mariotee.bandcamp.com

File: 12-07-05_2017.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28 KB, 640x480
Hello sir.

We are ________
File: 1399757006290.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
194 KB, 1920x1080
>progressive trance/house
I would send you a free cd and a bucket of my cum if you would listen to it all.

deep house / chill house
File: panski.jpg (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33 KB, 200x200
>deep house
>chill vibes
File: a1845148347_2.jpg (71 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]

this is the first thing i've ever recorded myself. it's mostly a demo, but lemme know what you think!
>lofi, garage rock, surf punk
File: aspc (2).jpg (19 KB, 576x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aspc (2).jpg
19 KB, 576x432
reccing the homies

>chill beats influenced by boom bap, vaporwave, trap and hip hop

>IDM, microhouse, experimental

Never submitted before. I released this EP two days ago.
highly reccing this. Production is gritty as fuck.

>Dream Pop, Jangle, Shoegaze
hoops also is dope! not sure if you saw what i said on the bandcamp thread earlier today but i'm gonna try to make it to the show on friday. i'm a friend of james's

>vaporwave >segahaze >nostalgiacore

also a new EP
File: cover.jpg (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
132 KB, 500x500
took a short hiatus from the game but im bout to come back stranker than ever

>Dubstep, Trap, Electronic

Some anime and vidya related songs
Hell yeah!! hopefully ill see you this weekend
File: 1394071253747.jpg (856 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
856 KB, 1920x1200

File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
101 KB, 640x632
File: gizmo.jpg (45 KB, 500x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45 KB, 500x676

>Electronic, beats, bass, experimental
File: GBD_hand_sign2.jpg (103 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
103 KB, 700x700
File: V__1CBE.jpg (196 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
196 KB, 720x720

File: 1401042836853.gif (1 MB, 959x958) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 959x958
we should always run these threads together
We're releasing a new EP! Doctor Ape

Astro is dope. Listen to him
File: 6EHDSWeR.jpg (232 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
232 KB, 1252x1252
File: greater escapes.png (938 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
greater escapes.png
938 KB, 1000x1000

>lo-fi dark pop
>themes of escapism, relationships, etc
>CDs available, probably cassettes soon
File: 4.jpg (106 KB, 604x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
106 KB, 604x534

File: a2881602447_2.jpg (113 KB, 350x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
113 KB, 350x350

> Punk, Hardcore

Also recommend this. I produced some of this kids tracks and he's pretty dope.

heres some of his freestyles

File: Cover4.jpg (1 MB, 4267x4267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 4267x4267
New track called "FANTASY and LIFE" from a new album I'm working on.
or check out my slightly older EP "Dark Notion"
(Free Downloads)
Feedback would be dope!~
>Alternative, R&B, Experimental, Lo-Fi, Ambient.

Haven't done anything for ages, but feel free.

File: S.gif (1 MB, 1300x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1300x1300
new song mastered by a friend. thanks for looking!
hope you enjoy. free dl.
File: Album Cover.png (175 KB, 650x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Album Cover.png
175 KB, 650x487

cousins band pretty good i think
File: Max.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1944x2592

Hip-Hop. Not me but I guy I know personally. Kill Bill is my favorite song on the soundcloud
File: DSCN3438.jpg (3 MB, 3141x3135) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3 MB, 3141x3135

I reciprocate follows and feedback on SC, if any one wants to discuss their music.
File: TANBRA2.jpg (525 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
525 KB, 1440x1440

I'm Twice as Naked.

>classical, melodious instrumentals.
File: n9ie8fBzKn1ro3vw.jpg (83 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
83 KB, 500x667
>inspired by n64 and ps1 osts

>concept music

>guitar based pieces, with impressionistic instrumentation
File: eating mirrors.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eating mirrors.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>debut album
>tell me why this sucks i thought it was pretty cool
>mom didn't like it
>looks at me
>"wtf is this shit u little oneohtrix point faggot"
>tfw your mom thinks your avante garde IDM sux
File: animal.jpg (533 KB, 650x858) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
533 KB, 650x858

I give/return all feedback directly on soundcloud.
>chill hip-hop beats, guaranteed to make you bounce, new york old-school.
I'm influenced by Metal Fingers (DOOM), Madlib and Dilla. Thank you, guys!

I'm struggling to get my name out, but people who find my music seem to really enjoy it.
File: a1138070241_7[1].jpg (12 KB, 150x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12 KB, 150x150

File: Thank you.jpg (123 KB, 744x730) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thank you.jpg
123 KB, 744x730
If you ever get to reviewing this, thanks.

> Hacker music

>alt. rock
>some noise
>just some riff I played around with, mostly for fun

>kind of heavy feeling (no distorted guitar or that kind though)
>just heavy feeling
File: 31.jpg (795 KB, 2141x2158) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
795 KB, 2141x2158
File: all-eyes-on-you.gif (11 KB, 365x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11 KB, 365x330

>Bass, DnB, Glitch, 2step, Chill
File: 1339355723712.jpg (150 KB, 468x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
150 KB, 468x683
put me on your blog motherfucker

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 87
Thread DB ID: 7443

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.