Jiyoung is definitely going to do jav someday, no doubt. I can't wait
I wish fiestar would do a classy sexy concept like red velvet instead of bending over and spreading their legs
red velvet is pure
theres your problem
Yeah but the whole point from the company perspective is to make money.
If these groups all fail and disband, why back them in the first place?
1. [+53, -4] Truly shows why SM and other large companies are so far ahead of the rest... I'm not trying to compare but there have been a lot of rookie female groups out lately and SM just has this specific style to their video quality and concept that puts them so far above the rest. The quality is just so different ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now this is what I'd truly call the power of a company. I have a feeling Red Velvet will do great this time.
2. [+33, -3] The song is an example of the group relying on Seulgi and Wendy for vocals. Seulgi and Wendy hard carry their songs... Joy has a nice vocal color and she's alright at singing but Yeri and Irene's parts ruined the song ㅋ...
3. [+31, -3] Yeri matches the group, makes her look prettier. She looks like a mixture of Yoona and BoA
4. [+16, -1] SM knows how to doll up their artists... I love it, and I really like this support they're getting ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+10, -3] Why is a music video that's not even their title track this high quality... This is what you call SM class ㅠㅠ
>Why is a music video that's not even their title track this high quality... This is what you call SM class ㅠㅠ
Yet SNSDs (non Japanese) music videos are always so thrown together and cheap...
you mean double that
>1. [+4396, -598] YoonA is so pretty…
>2. [+3698, -500] YoonA is really very pretty……
>3. [+2869, -411] YoonA is really so pretty with her bangs down
>4. [+2622, -448] So pretty so cute~~~ as expected!!
>5. [+2340, -411] Hya~~~~~~~~ so beautiful
Hey does this remind you of something