[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORIGAMI MIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
i'm looking for origami mit 2013,2014,2015 who had it please share or exchange books origami with me . thank
>>
please share origami mit convetion 2014
>>
Saved from 404
>>
Hello I Am A 90 Year Old Grandmother Who Love's Oragami My Grandson Bought These And Put Them On The Computer But I Dont Know How To Send Them To You Perhaps You Can Give Me Your Fax Number And I Can Print Out The Pages And Send Them To You Thank You God Bless

http://i.imgur.com/tGIHUq3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/48fPKWz.jpg
>>
>>545945
you can contatc me i can help you share this
m.almeida.ap@gmail.com
>>
>>545945
Please share ir. There are many options... We could help you...
>>
hi friend , please can contact to gmail : thienthan1231985@gmail.com . you can upload on mediafire.com or google drive and sent link . thank u very much .
>>
File: OTM 159.jpg (80 KB, 572x806) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OTM 159.jpg
80 KB, 572x806
link OTM 159
\http://www.mediafire.com/file/e0a041v4b2ea6bx/Tanteidan+Magazine+159.pdf
>>
>>545945

go to
type
"filedropper" into google since 4chan won't let me post the link for some reason. click the first result.

this ones easy. click upload, a box/window will open. go to the same place you took that picture and click on the things. click open. then copy the "link to share" and bring it here. done :D
>>
>>546225
>click on the things
yup. gotcha.
>>
>>545945
90yrs old. happens to have said origami books. knows where to find /po/ and can upload to imgur but not /po/ or hosting site.
>>545948
>>545988
>>545992
mfw /po/ers actually believe this is an old lady and not a troll.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 2466915

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.