Libtards will defend this bullcrap
it's like giving birth to aliens
Hey guys, I made a little clock, tell me what y'all think!
Yo guys, my name is Adolf Hitler. I just woke up from cryo sleep. What'd I miss?
Assault rifles should become illegal. And I will tell you why. FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.
FACT: In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.
FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.
FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property
There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
I think it's time we give serious consideration to locking up anyone showing liberal tendencies in mental institutions.
You people are a danger to yourselves and society.
I MEAN COME ON
Is this illegal though? My gf got a job at a huge international (asian) corporation with the description on the application info: "Only for females between 20 and 30 years of age". Although it was kinda weird to see that, I didn't believe it to be illegal.
"Please note that the Position requires filling in the responsibilities of a receptionist, so female candidates are preferred."
To be fair, how the fuck did they think this would turn out?
So the empire are Nazi's now?
I always thought they were more like the British Empire.
No they've always been nazi inspired are you that dense?
That being said in the expanded universe the empire and sith are way more sympathetic and relatable than the original empire=bad republic= good
The republic was a corrupt uncontrollable giant mess and the empire was a efficient machine that was trying to preserve itself in the face of countless ukbowable alien threats
About 4 minutes ago there was a nuclear explosion in the middle east.
What is your opinion on people with no religion?
Aren't atheists the ultimate red pilled?
I log on to the BBC website every day and I chuckle every time I see an article that promotes diversity on the front page.
Pic related is today's.
Earlier this week we had 'First UK TV interracial kiss found' and 'What it's like to be Transgender'.
I put on iPlayer and I may as well be turning on Bollywood TV with the amount of Asian content that's on there.
Do you pay a TV license because I don't and I look forward to it being shut down, hopefully in my life time.
It's fucking relentless.
Every single day there is some diversity or anti white shit on there.
Yesterdays big article was about strong empowered white woman who NEVER want children vs poor brown woman who is facing pressure to have children from her family.
Their "Trending" articles tracking what's the hot item on Twitter are all unsurprisingly very anti white/male/straight.
I'm not a britfag so it redirects to bbc.com. I'm just astonished that you people pay for this garbage -- 90% "why black dicks are good for you" and the other 10% is about how your iPhone can discover the cure for cancer. It's actually worse than buzzfeed, which is intentionally bad.
I started reading one yesterday from the Director General which started off stating the BBC had lost it's independence.
I settled in for a good read about it being controlled and bias now but it quickly turned into an excuse to get more money and guarantee another 15 years of the beeb.
There was a that guy who pointed out the bias in the 'refugee' photos since something like 90% the BBC showed had women of children in them despite this not being representative of the numbers and nobody cared.
We need mo firewud 4 dem protests
Explain me why is Trump considered an "anti-establishment" candidate
>Protip: you can't
Specifically , what are his points of view regarding social, geopolitical, warfare, inside goverment agencies , and most important of all ECONOMICS politics (besides all the talk about mexican immigration) that make him hold that claim?
>Implying an average Trump voter has the slightest idea about what are his ideas to apply in the US economy
We need to dump the trump and rally behind Jeb. Only with Jeb can we win the general election.
>Hitler wake up in 2015 Germany