tl;dr Osama's master plan was to stage a coup d'etat in Saudi Arabia.
Now the we've had the time to see how much of an inneffective pussy Osama turned out to be, lets look at what he was trying to do and why. Here's his life in a nut shell:
1) Son of a rich Saudi Aristocrat in the Bin Laden family
2) Goes to college
3) Travels to Afghanistan to fight the soviets. Like all aristocratic kids sent to war, he got a privileged position in his little Arab-Afghan army that protected his life.
4) Abdullah Yusuf Azzam, his ally, mentor, and partner in the foundation of Maktab al-Khadamat (MAK), is a pussy and gets killed by... who the fuck knows? However, when he was alived, he wanted MAK to remain as a tool in the Afghan front unlike use-it-everywhere-Osama.
5) Osama moves back to Saudi Arabia and, after Saddam's invasion of Kuwait, tries to get the king of Saudi Arabia to let his Arab-Afghan MAK (i.e. proto Al qaeda) protect SA against Iraqistan instead of America. Obviously realizing how weak Al Qaeda was and noticing how retarded it would be to trust an aristocrat and his private army (guns can turn in an instant), the King laughs him out of the room and tells him America will protect them.
6) Osama cries and publicly says that the monarch should be taken out of power. Naturally, he looses his citizenship and has to run to Africa
7) After being kicked out of Africa in the late 90s, Osama attacks an Embassy and pisses off America.
8) Faggot Osama goes back to Afghanistan, uses the Taliban to the point where they don't like him, and attacks America on 9/11.
Here's where its obvious that Osama was just a faggot trying to take over Saudi Arabia and replace the Saud dynasty with his own: both the attempt to put his soldiers in Saudi Arabia after Saddam's invasion of Kuwait and the natural outcome of the 9/11 attacks had the towers not fallen would have yielded an opportunity for him to overthrow a monarchy which he openly admitted should be overthrown.
1) No one knew the towers would have fallen. There's no way those terrorist fags could have predicted it.
2) Had they not fallen, only 300-500 people would have died; a tragic sum but not enough to throw America into lets-fucking-murder-whoever-did-this mode.
3) America would have put pressure on Saudi Arabia (i.e. where the hijackers were from) which would cause civil unrest in Saudi Arabia as the Saudis are forced to crack down on Al Qaeda and its supporters
4) Osama would fan the flames of the resulting civil unrest caused by the crackdown.
5) Desert Stalin, being weak as shit (literally having to act like he had wmds just to keep Iran at bay) and knowing that Saudi regime change would affect him, would be willing to ally with, and arm, whoever is going to kick the House of Saud's ass.
6) Desert Stalin would arm Osama who would then take over Saudi Arabia and form an alliance with Saddam.
7) America would be unable to stop this as any intervention would be Iranian-revolution-tier fuck-uppetry that would enevitably end with hundreds of Saudi nobles pulling a "Shaw of Iran" and flying to the United States in exile.
Here's the deal: Osama was no true believer in a religous or social cause. He was just a rich aristocrat who tried to become a rich king but fucked up by accidently killing 6-10X more Americans on 9/11 than he wanted to. Also, flight 92 was probably headed to either Foggy Bottoms or the CIA HQ.
3 other things:
A) Osama didn't admit to 9/11 for years afterwards despite it being a "major achievement" in the realm of terrorism. Suggests that it didn't go as planned.
B) Osama didn't preach jack shit, never wrote a book, and his only attempts to inspire others were in order to use them for his goals; goals that he never explicitly stated and took to the grave. A Saudi Coup would be the only achievement he could have accomplished and the only one it seems he intended to accomplish considering how he gave up just watched porn and fucked goats for the last decade of his life.
C) Osama lost most of his men right after 9/11 due to airstrikes that probably wouldn't have occurred so soon had it not been for the massive number of deaths on 9/11
Summary: anyone who thinks we are at the "End of History" is fucking cancerous faggot who deserves to be thrown into the middle east and raped by savages. For the last 13+ years, we've been fooled into thinking a spoiled aristocrat trying to take over a kingdom was a novel new threat and we spent trillions trying to stop him. In other words, the 21st century was fooled by 12th century-type political manuver carried out by a fucking aristocrat who was using the oldest lies in the book (i.e. this for religious/moral/totally-not-selfish reasons).
This is not the end of history because the 10th century is mopping the floors with the modern world and use modernites don't fucking realize it.
Who cares, he's under the sea with Spongebob and is fish food. There's probably Lobsters nibbling on the decayed flesh of his carcass right now if they haven't already picked his bones clean.
Like the embassy bombing, it was meant to put pressure on the Saudi government and thus help justify civil unrest that would lead to an uprising.
Since the Saudi government was the only government with access to Osama's followers, any attempt to do something about them would inevitably result in growing conflict between the Saudi royal family and their dissidents.
By encouraging the United States to pressure King Fahd (predecessor of Abdullah), he would cause 2 things:
1) It would piss off the followers and funders of Osama Bin Laden
2) It would make the Saudi crown look like its kissing the American boot. Considering that Osama himself kept bitching about Saudi Arabia's subservience to the United States, this would "prove" that viewpoint.
Kind of. Saudi Arabia has been our friend since Standard Oil found black gold in the 1930s. With Saddam stiring shit up, they've had to rely on us for defense.
Saudi Arabia probably just wanted Osama to die in some desert in Africa or Afghanistan. He was a nussence but his bitchery would only be justified if Saudi Arabia cracked down on him and his supporters. He was to Saudi Arabia what communist kids are to America: an annoying pest but one that isn't too annoying unless you try to silence them.
This is why the United States turns a blind eye to the Saudi connection of the hijackers. If we didn't, then it would only make things worse.
>osama was butthurt at america for helping Saudi Arabia during the first gulf war
Not exactly. He wanted to be king's "Defense" against Saddam so he could pull a 'Praetorian Guard' stunt and become king himself. This looks even more likely when you consider the things he said in public about the monarchy after his plan was turned down. American soldiers would have prevented a coup by being able to protect the royals while blaming Saddam or a 5th column for the civil unrest.
>Who cares, he's under the sea with Spongebob and is fish food
He was a pivotal character during the first decade of the 21st century. I think anyone would care if there's evidence that his actions weren't what they seem.
Also, only SJWs say "who cares about [insert idea]" Pic related
Also, I doubt he was disposed of before members of his family got to see his body. Giving them a chance to pay their respects (or lack thereof) would be the right move in order to keep them from resenting the United States for shooting thier brother/father/uncle/etc. Telling Americans about the funeral would probably just fuel misguided public outrage. He was an aristocrat and its not wise to treat an aristocrat like a common man in front of his family no matter how much they may hate him.
> So when do the Jews get involved?
You don't need Jews to perform regicide. Illiterate aristocrats and nobles have been finding ways to overthrow their monarchs since prehistory. All you have to do is assemble some men, make up an excuse, and claim you're fighting for a noble cause right before you use the dagger.
If Jews were involved, Osama's plan would have involved a hostile financial takeover of the Saudi Binladin Group coupled with political lobbying in foreign states under the guise of ensuring market stability in the 3rd world. Osama was just trying to overthrow the royals with AK-47s and pipe bombs.
>what if it was iran who gave false wmd evidence to the US so they would invade iraq
Why would they do that? If Iran knew how weak and desperate Iraq was at the time, they'd just invade Iraq themselves. Its not hard to make an excuse up for killing Desert Stalin especially when roughly 1/3 of his people are Shiites in the border regions.
Putting the United States in Iraq made Iran's job harder since they can't influence the region as easily without looking like they're trying to attack America. Saddam would just shiver in his bed if there was evidence of the Quds force fucking around in Baghdad; America would throw a fit and probably use it as justification for much more damning sanctions.
Cognitive Dissonance is a strong force. Without it, we'd all question the world too much. You're right though, those grape probably are sour.
Correct, one of his associates (Kalide Shake Muhammad?) did and he did a piss poor job at keeping it from getting out of hand (just ask all of Bin Laden's followers who were subsequently bombed when America flipped out and started bombing every asshole in sight).
From his time as Azzam's student until his death, Osama was the money bags and the ambition for his cause but not the brains. Azzam and Ayman were in charge of much of the planning for everything and other 3rd party's were in charge of actually planning the intricacies of the various attacks.
The Walton family doesn't stock the shelves at Walmart - they hire people who specialize in that profession to do it.
That's barely even a conspiracy theory. The whole reason he left his nice comfy life in Saudi Arabia was frustration with the Saudi government's lack of response in the face of a Russian incursion into the Arab and Muslim world via Afghanistan. And who was he meant to have conspired with?
it's true that all this is possible, though it contradicts with the evidence of jews causing and helping 9/11 happen. Still, if everything we've been told is true (unlikely) this is most likely true.
>Posting with a trip
>The whole reason he left his nice comfy life in Saudi Arabia was frustration with the Saudi government's lack of response in the face of a Russian incursion into the Arab and Muslim world via Afghanistan.
That may have been his justification but his actions in Afghanistan suggest that his main goal was to build a network to move funds and recruit people. His actual combat involvement was rather minor and it was mainly Afghans and Pakistanis who did all the killing and dying. Arab Afghans did jack shit.
>And who was he meant to have conspired with?
1) Ayman Zwahari
2) Anyone else his network of faggots could dredge up
3) Probably Saddam considering that a power vacuum in Riyadh would be pretty fucking relevant to the Desert Stalin.
4) Members of his family and other people in the aristocracy. Monarchies aren't exactly filled with loyal followers who all love the king.
Yes, this is a conspiracy theory but the idea that Osama just wanted to kill Americans in order to, um, maybe get other people to kill Americans is absurd. The guy had the chance to become king and it makes more sense that that would be his goal than to live his life as a goat-fucker in a 4th world country playing Russian Roulette with the CIA's Special Activities Division or the Quds force. He had a small army, a network to expand, feed, and arm his small army, and he had the desire to get rid of the king of Saudi Arabia. It would be foolish to believe that his intentions mirrored his rhetoric when no powerful man in history except Jesus didn't have ulterior motives.
All the anti-Israel crap is just Russian Active Measures propaganda they've been pushing since the 50s.
Also, I gotta go since my clothes are done and I need to read up on boring shit.
>4) Members of his family and other people in the aristocracy. Monarchies aren't exactly filled with loyal followers who all love the king.
many members of the bin Laden Family (used in the widest sense) get along fine with the Saud Family
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm stating that Osama openly wanted to take political power in the Gulf and overthrow the Saudis. He wasn't doing this in secret, and he was only conspiring in the sense of engaging in political intrigue, not in the sense of totally hiding that intrigue from the greater world.
Read https://www.ctc.usma.edu/v2/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Open-Letter-to-King-Fahd-from-bin-Laden-Translation.pdf and tell me bin Laden was trying to be subtle.