[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not another 9/11 post!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network issues. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect


Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 41
File: 1425646364933.jpg (77 KB, 400x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425646364933.jpg
77 KB, 400x356
Hey pol

Long time lurker here and ive been noticing that there has been a quite few 9/11 post.

Please watch this documentary below and let me know how it was.

You cant deny that 9/11 was a false flag and if you do, you are disrespecting all those people that died that day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g

George w bush jr and his entourage needs to be brought to justice
>>
>>42253957
>Long time lurker here and ive been noticing that there has been a quite few 9/11 post.
And now that we have thread ID's we've seen just how many of those are samefagging.

The thread the other day had nearly 300 posts before it died, almost 50 of which were from one butthurt truther.


Take this conspiracy shit to /x/ where it belongs and let it wither and die among its peers.
>>
>>42253957

Why does Building 7 even matter?
>>
>>42254184
I would but american politics are involved in this and there are tons of evidence that you just cant ignore.
>>
>>42254277
Controlled demolition
>>
>>42254307

Why do you think that it was a controlled demolition? Don't you think the damage done to WT7 from the collapse of the Twin Towers is sufficient to explain why it collapsed?

Furthermore, why would this supposed conspiracy bother with blowing up a building that nobody was even inside?
>>
>>42254184
I also dont see this as conspiracy.

Evidence proves that this was an inside job.

You must be really dense if you still think that 911 was done by jihadists lol
>>
>>42254400
Yes the fall of twin tower did some damage to the wtc7 building which caused few floors to ignite but the fire was minimal and shortly after that the building fell with free fall speed.

Free fall speed only happens with controlled demolition done by thermals.

Steel buildings can survive a fire btw, it will not bring a building down like that
>>
>>42254400
What is enron files
>>
>>42254630
Correct
>>
File: nist wtc7.webm (846 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
>>42254292
>and there are tons of evidence that you just cant ignore
There's tons of circumstantial evidence that can make a case for foreign government's aiding the attack or people connected to our own government failing to act or knowingly choosing not to...

But all the available physical evidence supports the official model of the attacks - planes flying into buildings, buildings collapsing due to structural and fire damage. And when you guys ignore that evidence in favor of misconceptions or outright lies that support your ridiculous controlled demolition theory, it makes you all look completely nuts.

Exhibit A - The NIST's progressive collapse model for Building 7 correctly predicts the observed collapse of the penthouses and early failures on the East side before the full collapse. The Controlled Demolition Theory does not predict those events and has no explanation for why parts of the building would fail earlier than others in a simultaneous sabotaging of the structural supports.

Rather than refine their theory Truthers simply cut all the videos of the collapse to ignore those first ten seconds.


If you guys ever want to be taken remotely seriously, you need to drop that shit and focus on the circumstantial case.
>>
>>42254664
Sorry i rather trust the word of the nobel prize winner, experienced (30yrs) captain of the airliner, physicist, us defense personal, etc... than yours.

Who are you? Some nerd that likes to pull information off the net rather than truly investigate it much as possible like these folks did.
>>
>>42254664
i love how shills use only the first few seconds of the NIST animation, then cut the rest off.......cuz it's a fucking joke!!!!
>>
>>42254664
Plz explain why they found large amount of military grade thermals mixed with the debris?
>>
>>42254504
>proves

This word doesn't what you think. If it did you would be able post such evidence and not just speculation.


As for your picture:

Pretty sure everyone evacuated 7 since it was hours after the planes hit that it collapsed, so Rudy didn't need to be "warned".

WTC7 was hit by falling debris from the towers, had a massive hole in one side and was on fire for hours before the collapse.

>"eyewitnesses" report hearsay
You're mixing your shit up now. Originally it was reported that a firefighter on site said it looked like a controlled demolition to him (not an expert on demolition and thus no authority on the matter)

>we pulled it

Again this is truthers getting their shit mixed up. The ranking firefighter on 7 recognized the building was going to collapse and decided to "pull it" aka evacuate his men that were trying to make sure the building was clear.

The BCC (and every news organization) were getting numerous reports and updates on the situation. Likely, they received word of WTC7's imminent collapse and through miscommunications this got reported as it having already collapsed. Why the fuck would a criminal conspiracy disseminate incriminating information to the largest news gathering agency in the world? That makes no fucking sense.

The last point is just pointing out that the general public doesn't pay attention to shit.
>>
>>42254609
>much free fall

You're dumb.
>>
File: 3073.jpg (27 KB, 402x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3073.jpg
27 KB, 402x600
HERE IT IS. THE HUGE FIRE

KEK
>>
>>42254664
Exhibit bullshit- nist "computer program" was tempered with such as changing the amount of jet fuel doubling it and added more time on how long the fire was taking place.

So why would i trust a fake emulation? Why are you?
>>
>All of this bullshit about overfocusing on building 7 and not going into who would actually want a false flag and who benefited.
Building 7 was a thing, and it is a piece of evidence used in understanding what happened, but turning the whole 9/11 story into an argument about how buildings fall is pointless, as you ultimately get no useful information other than the fact that something fishy happened, which you could figure out from a bunch of other events (the weird news coverage where certain stories were abruptly dropped for seemingly no reason, the whole passport issue on the day of 9/11, and how it led into the invasions the US has always wanted so perfectly.)
>>
>>42255001
My source is the link. Have you watched it yet? I assume no
>>
File: madridcollapse.jpg (19 KB, 280x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madridcollapse.jpg
19 KB, 280x279
>>42254609
>Yes the fall of twin tower did some damage to the wtc7 building which caused few floors to ignite but the fire was minimal and shortly after that the building fell with free fall speed.
None of the towers collapsed at an average freefall rate. They only approached freefall during the final seconds of collapse as the momentum of the collapsing mass increased to the point where the surviving structural supports could no longer offer any effective resistance.

You're also confusing speed with acceleration. There is no such thing as 'free fall speed'.


>Free fall speed only happens with controlled demolition done by thermals.
Controlled demolitions are designed to occur at a range of collapse rates depending on the circumstances of the job. The AFE Tower demolition in Frankfurt had an average acceleration of 0.95 G, while the Ocean Tower demolition in Texas had an average acceleration of about half that.


>Steel buildings can survive a fire btw, it will not bring a building down like that
The Kader Toy Factory in Thailand didn't, 200 died and 500 more were injured. The upper steel trusses of the Windsor Tower in Madrid collapsed in less than two hours due solely to fire damage leaving only the reinforced concrete core intact.


>Who are you? Some nerd that likes to pull information off the net rather than truly investigate it much as possible like these folks did.
A physics grad student with too much time on his hands who's wasted far too many hours researching this stuff.
>>
>>42254907
They didn't. The only paper to ever boast such a claim is the Harrit-Jones paper published in the Bentham OCP journal (and subsequently pulled from publication after it was revealed the authors published the paper without peer review).

The Harrit-Jones paper claimed that red-gray chips found in dust samples from the ruins of the towers were a nanoscale thermitic compound.

The results of the Harrit-Jones paper were retested by an independent research group called MVA a couple years ago and revealed that the samples Harrit and Jones claimed were nanothermite were carbon steel coated with epoxy resin and not only weren't thermitic but contained no aluminum at all. A progress report of MVA's research can be readily found online.
>>
File: wtc7-fires.jpg (464 KB, 1301x1953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtc7-fires.jpg
464 KB, 1301x1953
>>42255036
And here's the side of the building that was actually facing the towers.
>>
>>42255128
No I haven't. I've seen enough rehashed and/or totally invented nonsense already, I don't need to see it again.

All your shit is either contradicted by professionals or just simple logical reasoning.
>>
>>42254765
Which is who?
>>
>>42255175
The windstor tower in madrid burned for 24 hours and it never fell. The temperature was very high unlike the twin tower. Look >> 422551114

Black smoke means the fire was oxygen deprived. Physic grad? Change your profession now pls.
>>
>>42255268
exactly. damage on one side. and, you watched the NIST animation.....the complete version? and you think there's nothing fishy with that shit?

PRO TIP: c'mon

>a perfectly symmetrical collapse
>>
>>42255268
>People standing in the rubble of WTC 1 and 2
>Thinks that's a picture of WTC 7
>>
>>42253957
OP is a faggot and you cannot deny that, because if you do, you are disrespecting all those wo died that day.
>>
>>42255236
If you watch the documentary, there are people there such as professor steven jones, physicist, who collected the samples of the debris and found the military grade thermals.
>>
We all know who did the 9/11
>>
>>42255268
and why no huge fire at the post office building?? it was closer....

i recently ran across evidence that the fires were set in bldg 7 as a cover for demo (since flt 93 wasn't going to make it, as scheduled)
>>
>>42255175
What about 1 meridian plaza which burned for 15 hours and didn't collapse?
>>
>>42255576
Which is where? Post evidence
>>
>>42255314
These people in the document has credentials. Im not here to convert you to a religion bro. Just watch it, knowledge is power
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10 KB, 233x217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (5).jpg
10 KB, 233x217
>>42255666
the bright building on the left is the postal office. >>>42255268
no raging fires at all

and building six looks BTFO.....but it kinda was before either tower collapsed (explain that shit)
>>
File: wtc plaza.png (11 KB, 329x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtc plaza.png
11 KB, 329x312
>>42255420
>The windstor tower in madrid burned for 24 hours and it never fell.
The steel trusses collapsed after two hours. Total collapse of the building was prevented by the presence of a reinforced concrete technical floor just a flew floors below where the collapse started. The building didn't fall because its core and support floors were reinforced concrete.

The towers at the WTC plaza were all steel frame and core designs, with the North and South towers employing a tube-in-tube core design and non-reinforced concrete slabs built on top of a steel truss system anchored to the core. A poor design even by the standards of the 80s and 90s, let alone today.


>>42255560
As someone studying to become a plasma physicist, I am well aware of Steven Jones and his career researching muon-catalyzed cold fusion. I've also read the Bentham paper cover to cover... and the NIST reports... and the MVA papers... and dozens of other papers both for and against the controlled demolition model.

The Harrit-Jones paper was sloppy and careless, starting from an already assumed conclusion and carefully cherrypicking results to support that claim. The paper never would have been allowed through peer review which is why it caused such a scandal when it was published in Bentham after bypassing the peer review process.

The MVA paper tested samples from the same source, found the same red-gray chips, and performed detailed spectroscopic and material analysis on the samples and found that they were epoxy-coated carbon steel, not nanothermite.


>>42255576
>and why no huge fire at the post office building?? it was closer....
No it wasn't.

>since flt 93 wasn't going to make it, as scheduled
United 93's flight path was making a beeline towards DC when it crashed, not NYC.
>>
>>42254765
>distrusting facts because of their origins
lmao, truthers are so ignorant. Science proves you wrong friend.
>>
>>42255851
> no it wasn't
fucking silly shills, lol

i just showed you the bright building on the left (the postal office building) is in front of 7. no other building had raging fires......just the FBI, CIA, SEC offices [ENRON files]

how convenient
>>
>>42255851
Steven jones strongly believes that this was done by a controlled demolition.

Molten metal, the sulfidation, the molten pool was accounted for.

Barium nitrate, sulfur. + thermites was found. Barium and sulfur was added so it makes this material cut fast. Since barium is toxic, it is military patent.
>>
>>42255977
Dont you have the muhammads to worry about? Arent they taking over your country? I think you have a bigger problem to deal with my friend. Pls go
>>
No one is legitimately a 9/11 truther anymore, last year on 11th september at ground zero there was less than 50 people there trying to show the "truth" to people. The majority of people in that movement have realised their mistakes and moved on. Anyone arguing about it on here is a troll baiting for responses. If there was any evidence for this conspiracy then it would have been found by now.
>>42256159
This poster is truth of what I just said, they're looking for an argument. They don't actually believe any of this bullshit
>>
>>42255801
It doesn't look like the towers collapsed yet in that picture?
>>
Lets also talk about the airplane that supposedly crashed into pentagon.

The damage caused to the Pentagon was only 5m wide so plz tell me how a plane that was 30m wide and 12.5m tall caused a 5m hole?
>>
>>42256233
the pyroclastic flow that moved out across the hudson river is evidence of a shit-ton of heat.....more than jet fuel and office fires could provide
>>
>>42256393
You're supposed to post sources when making ridiculous claims
>>
>>42256045
>post office was closer
>no it wasn't, just look at the plaza layout
>LOL FUCKING SHILL!


>>42256099
>Steven jones strongly believes that this was done by a controlled demolition
His personal beliefs, no matter how strong they are, are not science.

If Truthers cared at all about the integrity of the scientific method, they wouldn't disregard the NIST reports simply because they're a federal research agency, or accuse MVA of "conspiring with the conspirators" simply because the results of their retesting of Harrit and Jones's samples didn't yield the result they were hoping for.

I've read more papers off of the "Journal of 9/11 Studies" than I care to count, but I've never in ten years seen a Truther sit down and read a scientific paper arguing AGAINST the controlled demolition model.
>>
>>42256391
they haven't
no dust yet

WTF??
>>
>>42255851
One meridian plaza 19 hours no collapse.
>>
>>42256233
Watch the fucking link pls
Im telling you, i am true believer.

I just dont like being called ignorant when you yourself did not give me a chance to explain whatever questions you have. Watch the link that i posted 1st pls
>>
>>42256440
So if they didn't collapse yet how would wtc 7 be on fire?
>>
>>42256483
I'm not pausing my audiobook to watch another 9/11 truther video that treads the same ground as the other hundreds before it. Post some evidence that 9/11 wasn't cause by two airplanes being flown into the twin towers by terrorists. If you start harping on about nano-thermite and 10 seconds free fall I swear I'm going to shit
>>
>>42256428
My source is the link that i posted but here it is again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g
>>
>>42256483
Wait hang on, don't post anything because I just realised you're the retard that disregards facts because they don't like their origin. I don't give a fuck what you've got to say
>>
>>42256552
It covers more than just twin tower. Wtc7, pentagon incident, statements from ex retired or current personal of us government and more
>>
>>42253957

OP watch this video if you want to understand how easy it is to create effective conspiracy propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEPazLTGceI

>2015
>still believes Death Star was destroyed by Luke Skywalker
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12 KB, 274x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (3).jpg
12 KB, 274x184
>>42256431
no other buildings damaged at all away from the towers......except 7 which occupied that empty space in the upper right.
complete implosion. yeah right
>>
>>42256603
I'll trust hard science and facts over the words of random us government personnel. Some ex-fbi guy recently came forward and said that aliens were real, are you going to post me some conspiracy videos about greys?
>>
All 3 buildings were demo'd. Ignore the Jewcunt shilling for sheqalim. The towers were coming down one way or the other and since Battery Park City took out the only prudent floor by floor decommision logistics site they decided to fuck the glass of water and go for the big gun. The entire scam is Jew infested.
>>
>>42256431
Its not even a matter of his personal belief anymore.

Its about the barium nitrate that was found and remember its military patent so you cant just get this shit just off of anywhere. Especially the amount that they found?
>>
>>42256529
is building six that's blown up early
nobody can even attempt to explain this obvious evidence of pre-planted *fill in the blank*
>>
>>42256468
Reinforced concrete and steel as opposed to a pure steel frame and core design.

Inspection of OMP after the fire was suppressed revealed that large sections of the steel supports were warped and sagging, but that the reinforced concrete core supports and the reinforced concrete technical floors were starting to crack and fail but at the time the fire was put out were still intact enough to prevent collapse.
>>
>>42256688
Im sure nobel prize winner and physicist are scientist
>>
>>42256743
Post some of their evidence, I'm not watching a documentary because I'm trying to get through A Dance With Dragons audiobook. I can link you some debunking videos that are 100% shill free if you'd like.
>>
>>42256607
Sigh... i get it but plz dont compare science fiction to real life events.

I can say the same thing

>2015
>still believes the 9/11 was done by the

Watch link pls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g
>>
>>42256830
You stress me out brother
>>
File: download (12).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (12).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>42256830
melted, then re-solidified granite bedrock

you just can't do that with jet fuel
>>
>>42257021
On the off-chance you feel like watching it here is a 7 part series by a guy called Myles Powers. He's not affiliated with the government or anyhing like that, he makes debunking videos in his spare time. He goes over some of the popular myths surrounding 9/11, each part is 10 minutes long and tells you what it covers in the video title so you can pick which one you think you want to hear about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmIjDfpTeMc
>>
>>42257143
Some of the parts are actually like 15 minutes or so, sorry
>>
daily reminder a random witness gave the official explanation right after the event happened while a guy in black made sure he did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
>>
>>42256713
>Its about the barium nitrate that was found
Nowhere in the entire paper is Barium Nitrate mentioned and elemental Barium was only found in trace amounts in a few samples, dwarfed in ratio by carbon, iron, and oxidized iron.
http://snoopman.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ActiveThermiteHarrit2009.pdf


More detailed analysis by MVA shows that the red-gray chips are not thermitic in nature.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64959841/9119ProgressReport022912_rev1_030112web.pdf
>>
>>42253957
WTC7 was pulled. This was on the news on 9/11 but I guess a 13 year old isn't going to remember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
>>
>>42257201
also, a guy named Steve Silva saw the first plane hit live and was at the boston hoax.....and never feels as though he should mention that fact

http://youtu.be/5P_qU2J8DvU?list=LL1O7bvp9eSUMGERPAwun4HQ
>>
>>42256738
I don't see the word 'horizontal' anywhere Jewshill. The building was never in any danger of collapse. I actually was in the building to crunch some estimations for separation of the damaged floor sections at specific engineering points. You are a sad fucking liar.
>>
File: 1424852155665.jpg (93 KB, 499x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424852155665.jpg
93 KB, 499x540
>>42257389
>cant contain the fire so lets pull it!

Hilarious
>>
>>42257389
Are you a fucking retard?
When he said "pull" he wasn't talking about pulling the building, he was talking about pulling the firemen out of the building.
>>
>>42257507
That was Lucky Larry's personal building. The entire sordid scam is soaked with Jews from point A to point Z. I know when most of the heavy lifting was done and it was a few years before but the nodes were all interconnected in the läte summer of 2001.
>>
>>42257541
Not going to work Jewshill. Get back to uprooting olive trees.
>>
>>42257470
>I don't see the word 'horizontal' anywhere Jewshill. The building was never in any danger of collapse. I actually was in the building to crunch some estimations for separation of the damaged floor sections at specific engineering points. You are a sad fucking liar.

What was a Romanian doing in Pennsylvania 24 years ago investigating the fire and near-collapse of a building with the PFD?
>>
>>42257630
posting about jews isn't evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. You people are either trying to pick fights or are actually delusional
>>
File: medicine.jpg (30 KB, 414x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
medicine.jpg
30 KB, 414x549
>>42255977
when 2 planes can bring down 3 buildings INTO their own footprint at Gravity speed. Is the day SCIENCE DIED.
>>
File: images (27).jpg (18 KB, 287x175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (27).jpg
18 KB, 287x175
>>42257541
only a kike shill would trust the word of this slimey jew
>>
>>42257541
i saw the interview. You like lying through your teeth? Wtf do you gain by doing this when someone can fact check you 5 secs?
>>
>>42257671
>gravity speed
what do you mean by that?
>>42257675
falling back on jew shitposting because you have no evidence? massive lel my good friend
>>
>>42257655
Answer the ? kikeleh. There was no near collapse.
>>
>>42257665
are you aware you're on /pol/?

fuck outta here
>>
>>42257143
does he debunk the mossad minivan with explosives? because if not it is trash and distraction-fuel
>>
>>42257770
so much THIS
>>
>>42257541
>firemen are referred to as "it"
>people
>pull it
>means pull them out of the building

no
>>
>>42257770
>mossad minivan with explosives
literally what
>>42257752
I come to /pol/ for unbiased news and fact checking of official stories. The evil jew meme is just annoying at this point
>>
>>42257665

Sorry Jewshill number deux. I know all about those buildings and their acres of problems and the abject failure of every methodology to remediate them. I also know the scam process used to award the lõng term contract to Larry even though he didn't have the money himself.
>>
>>42257740
He means in freefall. There was nothing slowing down the descent of the tower so it was accelerating according to gravity 9m/s^2
>>
>>42257507
Silverstein purchased the North and South towers in July 2001 and took out the insurance as part of the deal.

Total payout for all the buildings Silverstein owned at the plaza (1, 2, 4, 5, and 7) was only $4.6 billion.

Silverstein has paid out $4.8 billion, to date, reconstructing the commercial spaces of the World Trade Center. During the 13 years the plaza was closed, Silverstein continued to pay the New York Port Authority $120 million a year to maintain the lease on the World Trade Center Plaza and also lost an estimated $300-400 million per year in revenue from tenants in the commercial buildings destroyed in the attacks.


Silverstein's total losses are currently estimated at between $6-7 billion.

When has a Jew ever purposely lost money?
>>
>>42257750
>Answer the ? kikeleh.
You didn't ask one.

But I did - what was a Romanian doing in Pennsylvania 24 years ago investigating the fire and near-collapse of a building with the PFD?
>>
>>42257842
> annoying jew memes

what, do you sage every world history thread on this board?

your land-grab is showing
>>
>>42257936
Source?
>>
>>42257892
>bla bla bla jews are evil
ok bud
>>42257902
incorrect
>>42257987
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>42257902
The average acceleration of the South Tower collapse was about 75% G, the North Tower was about 60% G.

The rate of collapse asymptotically approached freefall during the final moments of collapse when momentum of the collapsing mass was sufficient to overcome any potential resistance offered by the surviving structure.

This is not evidence of controlled demolition.
>>
>>42257936
Also ive read the Open Chemical Physics Journal.

The abstract: The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

THERMITIC
>>
>>42257740
>the speed of gravity? As in free falling? With all the floors hitting and stacking on the way down? "Ya, seems legit".
The REAL science would tell you that in order to get a building to fall at the speed of gravity you have to demo each floor right before the collapse= which is EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.
Proof: watching buildings get demoed in Vegas about every 3-5 yrs. for the last 24 yrs.
no different. except there are no shills on the Vegas buildings saying "it was fire that melted them, or i didn't see the explosions."
>>
>>42258046
The fall out the tower was approximately 8 to 10 second.

That is the actual seconds of a free fall from 400m in the air
>>
File: images (16).jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (16).jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>42258046
bottom of the towers say the pancake theory doesn't hold water. why not crushed, smart guy?
>>
>>42258159
>still believes 10 second free fall myth
rofl you're like 10 years behind the truther movement
>>
>>42258010
Correction. The deal was made at the end of April and the lease was signed in July. Silverstein paid $3.2 billion for the North and South towers.
http://nypost.com/2001/04/27/larry-bags-wtc-silverstein-3-21b-bid-wins-towers/
http://www.forbes.com/2004/12/06/1206autofacescan06.html
>>
>>42258397
>4.8
>3.2

lotta sheckles
>>
>>42256431
>they wouldn't disregard the NIST reports simply because they're a federal research agency
The NIST simulation for WT7 doesn't simulate the actual collapse, and they classified the model parameters. There is little incentive to regard the NIST report at all, whether or not a federal agency, if they're going to provide half-assed simulations.
>>
File: wtc_debris.jpg (36 KB, 400x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtc_debris.jpg
36 KB, 400x267
>>42258117
And the later paper debunks that. Part of science is refining your theories to fit with the evidence. When the evidence says your theory is wrong, the correct thing to do is fix your theory, not ignore the new evidence.


>>42258183
At 410 m and 110 stories the average floor height in the North and South towers was 3.7 m

The collapse in the South Tower started around the 80th floor (298 m) and took around 9 seconds.
The collapse in the North Tower started around the 95th floor (354 m) and took around 11 seconds.

For an object in freefall, the time to reach the ground goes like t = sqrt(2h/g)

The freefall time for the South Tower would be 7.8 s, so the actual average acceleration was 0.75 G
The freefall time for the North Tower would be 8.5 s, so the average acceleration of its collapse was 0.6 G


tl;dr - just look at the debris


>>42258227
The FEMA pancake theory is a poor approximation of an actual progressive collapse. Read the NIST reports on the collapses if you want a more detailed and accurate description of the collapse process.
>>
>>42257936


He didn't own anything Jew he held the lease. His new construction costs were underwritten by the taxpayer Jew. He lost no money since he only had 14 million of his own directly invested. If he was insolvent he would never have gained any counter-party agreements necessary for new construction you fucking faggot. It was never about the reconstruction Jewshill...it was about getting rid of the problem and exploiting it politically.

HORIZONTAL Jewcunt.
>>
File: captinjack.jpg (22 KB, 237x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
captinjack.jpg
22 KB, 237x229
>>42258229
your not getting it. Your one of the many deluded. You bring up thoughts outside the discussion from ass-hats outside the argument. contribute faggot. ADD YOUR THOUGHTS, not someone elses you know is stupid.
You need to be told what free fall is.
thanks for bringing so much to this forum.
just stop, your embarrassing humanity
>>
>>42258463
He paid $3.2b for the two additional buildings.

Insurance payout for all five buildings Silverstein owned at the plaza was $4.6b
Total reconstruction costs so far are $4.8b
Total lease payments during the thirteen years the plaza was closed amounts to $1.6b
Total loss of revenue ($400 m/yr) during the same period amounts to about $5.2b

That's a $4.6b insurance payout vs $11.6b... a loss of about $7 billion.


... nearer $10 billion if you count the billions he payed for the towers just a few months before the attacks.
>>
Pentagon was also attacked

Flight 757, a 38m wide 13.5m tall airplane ,crashed into the pentagon leaving a 5m diameter wide hole. How is that possible?

There were no debris left from the plane crash thus concluding that the debris was vaporized.... zero landing gear, zero engines, zero brakes and zero evidence. What happened to the planes wing and the engine? Engines are so tough it takes 3000°c to melt them.

The way that the plane was crashed was very interesting as well. In order for the plane to maneuver like it did was aerodynamically impossible.

SOURCE https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g (32:40)

I guess the pentagon didnt have any sophisticated military weapon defense systems back then.... or did they?
>>
>>42258671
What can I say to you bringing up free fall other than: you're wrong. I'm not really following the discussion because the other anon is doing a much better job than me at whooping you. I'm just throwing in little japes at this point
>>
>>42258773
Again wheres the fucking source?
>>
>>42258553


It's not about the open floors or external structure Jewshill it's about the core cloaked by the tonnes of decking fill dustcloud.
>>
File: wtc7-lsdyna.gif (3 MB, 465x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtc7-lsdyna.gif
3 MB, 465x342
>>42258492
>The NIST simulation for WT7 doesn't simulate the actual collapse, and they classified the model parameters.
It more accurately replicates the collapse than the controlled demolition model. The only major difference between the simulation and the collapse is the deformation of the upper east edge midway through the collapse sequence.


The NIST released the majority of the simulation code in response to FOIA requests more than half a decade ago. The only parts which were not released are the break-element model (which any engineer with LS-DYNA experience could recode on their own) and the initial parameters (which could be reproduced through trial and error).

Groups like Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Scholars for Truth and Justice have had access to this data for half a decade and have made NO effort whatsoever to utilize it.
>>
>>42253957
>just watch this awful youtube video and it will convince you I swear!
>It's only 2 hours long!

>No, wait, watch MY shitty youtube video! It interviews a guy that took two semesters of engineering before he dropped out of college!
>>
>>42258784
now i know your barely old enough to drink with that post.
>whooping?
really? where? is gravity different in brit bong land?
>>
>>42258773
Jewshill has gone into recursive Jewberwocky mode.
>>
>>42258882
Its awful to you because you are so used to watching a jew funded Hollywood movies. Keep on watching transformer you faggot

Go crawl back into your moms pussy you little shit. The big boys are talking
>>
>>42258773
calling bullshit. POST THE SOUCRES FAGGOT. Your not telling the whole truth if this is real.
>>
>>42258888
the towers didn't collapse in free fall. That's just a fact, you can watch any video of the collapse to see that for yourself, stop trying to personally attack me because your arguments are based on emotion and not facts.
>>
>>42258845
THIS massive core? the one that was "crushed to dust" by a tiny portion of its top section?

it's like people don't understand how the top 10-15 floors would be smashing itself apart on the lower, stronger part of the undamaged building. only 10-15 of the undamaged floors below should have disintegrated
how did 10-15 floors smash the whole building down so fast?
>>
>>42258825
Silverstein pays $3.2 billion for WTC 1 and 2
http://nypost.com/2001/04/27/larry-bags-wtc-silverstein-3-21b-bid-wins-towers/

Silverstein to gets $4.6 billion in insurance payout
http://www.forbes.com/2004/12/06/1206autofacescan06.html

Silverstein continues to pay $120 million/year lease to preserve right to rebuild
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/wtc-developer-larry-silverstein-looks-ahead/

For someone who keeps harping on others to "do their research" you seem very unwilling to do any yourself. How many links and how many explanations have I fetched and written up for you for even trivial explanations in this thread?
>>
>>42258882
This happens when you only watched 5 min of the documentary.

Gtfo ADD boy
>>
>>42258874
NIST was given an arrow and tõld to draw a bullseye around it Jewshill. They won't release the B-EM coding because it is fugazi. Implicit vs explicit much you Jewcunt?
>>
>>42259096
I guess things didnt go as he planned.

>failure as a jew
>>
>>42259096
pays 3.2 B
gets 4.6 B

net shekel making 1.4 B
>>
>>42259096
Ill read those in a bit. Lets talk about boeing 757 and the pentagon. Explain yourself when no one cant

See >>42258777
>>
>>42259096
13 X 120,000,000 < 4.6 billion Jewcunt and he has the full negotiable transactional use of billions in sweetheart bonds underwritten by the taxpayer and pocketing the construction profits. He only put up 14 million....Frank Lowy co-signed.
>>
>>42259241
No Jewshill trois he isn't.
>>
>>42259332
Lol rekt
>>
>>42259058
building 7 faggot!!! focus. The fact is your ignoring shit right in front of you saying "NO."
while providing no alternative thought.
If you cant even look into why this even happened.
why building 7?
I watched it fall--that is not how a burned up building falls. --its how one is demoed. SOURCE:
seen those in RL!
But I'm sure this new science is true! 1st TIME IS HISTORY FOLKS! SEE >>42257671

like what is even your motive here? why even post, if your just going to be a kid saying NU HUH...??
>>
>>42259197
He didn't pay 3.2 billion that was the term payments for the lease. A lease granted by a committee of Jews chaired by a Jew appointed by another Jew who allowed an undercapitalised Jew to utilise another foreign Jew's capital in good standing.
>>
Twin tower has always been the main discussion.

Boeing 757 and the pentagon incident are the key to this whole lie.

Can anyone debunk this or give me.a good argument?
>>
>>42259296

> Lets talk about boeing 757 and the pentagon.

And this, my friends, is what we call "Moving the goalposts"
>>
>>42259471
If you watch any video of the buildings collapsing they are not falling in free fall, do you honestly want me to post a video of building 7 falling?. Please type like a human being, I'm finding it hard to decipher your posts. I came into the thread to point out how stupid you were if you actually believed any of this but the other anon was doing a better job of it so I'm just sitting back and letting him work. If you have any evidence of your claims I'd be happy to counter them, otherwise stop acting like a babby
>>
>>42259626
But its still the same topic (9/11)

Im still waiting for a good argument...
>>
File: 1425184953294.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425184953294.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
ITT: Romania blowing niggas out HARD

I will never call you fuckers gypsies again
>>
>>42259673
You have to provide some evidence for your claims if you want a debate
>>
Come back Jewbitch. Your .22 pal will never make aliyah again. You should have heard him squeak when the dogs were shaking the chutzpa out of him by his neck and face. Oy vey iz mir!
>>
File: schooling.png (391 KB, 600x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
schooling.png
391 KB, 600x500
>>42259296
>Ill read those in a bit. Lets talk about boeing 757 and the pentagon. Explain yourself when no one cant
I've got a better idea: How about we discuss the other couple dozen points I've brought up in this thread that you've completely ignored before we move on to yet another claim?


I showed that the towers didn't collapse at freefall. You ignored it.

I showed that the "thermite" found in the ruins wasn't thermite. You ignored it.

I showed that the Harrit-Jones paper didn't make any claims about Barium Nitrate like you said it did. You ignored it.

I showed that the NIST model predicts the penthouse collapse and the controlled demolition model doesn't. You ignored it.

I provided examples of steel frame buildings suffering total or partial collapses due to fire. You ignored it.

I provided explanations for why reinforced concrete structures are less likely to fail than steel frame and core buildings. You ignored it.

I showed that the insurance payout Silverstein received was much much less than the rebuilding costs and financial losses suffered as a result of the attacks. You ignored it.


The burden of proof isn't on me to prove the official model of the collapse of the towers true, the burden of proof is on you to prove it false... and so far you have utterly and completely failed to meet that burden.

What you have done a remarkable job of doing is shifting the goalposts and changing the topic every time I blow another one of your unsubstantiated claims out of the fucking water.
>>
>>42259673

Why the hell should we move onto a different topic when you haven't even acknowledged the fact that your twin towers theory, which is the core of 9/11 has been debunked.

There is no reason to move on unless you acknowledge the points that have already been made.
>>
>>42259732
>ITT: Romania blowing niggas out HARD
He claimed he was part of a team investigating the near-collapse of an American building a quarter of a century ago, provided no proof of his claim, and when pressed about it proceeded to spend every single future reply calling people shills and kikes.


... I didn't realize /pol/'s standard for getting BTFO had dropped so far.
>>
>>42259829
Yeah but he also did basic math where you couldn't so theres that
>>
>>42259485
thank you, based yuro-friend
>>
>>42259752

Jewshill you are going to windchime. None of your prolix contortions have proven anything except the brilliantly shining fact that you (eternally, externally and internally) are a vile zhidovski shill.
>>
>>42260082
saying shill and jew doesn't disprove any of his science. Attacking a source instead of it's claims are proof that you've lost the debate
>>
>>42259646
I ask to Provide a convincing alternative.
So you shit\posted this whole time! look at this?!
>If you have any evidence of your claims I'd be happy to counter them, otherwise stop acting like a babby

Your really saying that in the mirror Brit. Not taking it personal. Your not even talking to me.
>bitches about my typing
>cant type
>having evidence
>happy to counter EVIDENCE.
still don't see a problem?
can you be O.J. lawyer?

>pic related
But i'm sure you would say at this point, this is a pic Simpsons.
>>
>>42259925
>Yeah but he also did basic math where you couldn't so theres that
His basic math ignores the majority of rebuilding costs and revenue loss.
>>
File: douche.jpg (73 KB, 567x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
douche.jpg
73 KB, 567x431
>>42260163
shit forgot pic.
>>
>>42259925

I know some things about the structural conditions of WTC1,2 that Jewshill doesn't and through fantastic coincidence more than some things about his crew of faggot friends who stepped on someone's toes they shouldn't have....and now he is trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of bigger defeat and declare victory as Jewshills are wont to do.
>>
>>42254630
So you're telling me someone who can orchestrategy something as elaborate as 9/11, isn't capable of destroying files other than a controlled demolition backed by some islamic threat farse?
>>
>>42259823
Dont get mad because you let yourself be scammed by the goverment and actually believe it.

Dont be mad because you know that your government will not even hesitate on killing their own civilians.

Here is the fucking truth.

THE FINAL REPORT ON THE COLLAPSE OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS - nist ncstar 1

Those computer program tests that they go by have been manipulated so why the hell would i even believe their official report?


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g

Watch 14:00-17:20

NIST report contradicts Underwriters laboratories.
>>
>>42260163
I'm not trying to be insulting but I genuinely can't understand most of your post. You want me to provide an alternative to the buildings falling in free fall? That doesn't make alot of sense. You're making claims with no evidence, that isn't how debating works. You're harping on about free fall when higher up in the thread another anon already disproved this theory. You can test it for yourself by watching and video of building 7 collapsing and timing it. I don't know what you're wanting from me here. Do you want me to post a video of building 7's collapse and explain to you why it's not falling in free fall? I shouldn't have to do something that assinine
>>
>>42260326
No ones mad here except you because every single one of your posts so far has been disproven. Stop relying on that propaganda video and post some hard evidence or science. Think for yourself for christs sake
>>
>>42260316
>orchestrategy
>>
>>42260172
Potenetial revenue loss is phantom and not directly out of pocket faggot. The building costs are underwritten by the taxpayer faggot with Israeli diseased dick sucking Liberty Bonds directly controlled by Silverstein Properties and counter party private investors.
>>
>>42260326

The federal government does all sorts of horrible bullshit, but that doesn't mean everything that goes wrong was intentionally planned by them.

Go back and look at the points that have been made before by people smarter than me. Please address them and stop trying to move the goalposts.

>>42259241
>>
>>42260392
Have you even seen the video yet? Its not even a propaganda video. It based on hard EVIDENCE and SCIENCE
>>
>>42260497
By people smarter than you means everyone here and there is that one person who likes to copy and paste his files are all based on the official NIST report which i highly disagree with.
>>
>>42260578
I've still not watched that video it's like 2 hours long m8 I don't wanna waste my time just to tell you I thought it was stupid. You need to address the points that the other anon has made or admit you were wrong because your credibility on this subject has reached a record low. To me it seems like you've watched this video and it changed your entire world view without even bothering to watch anything that says contrary or even fact check it yourself.
>>
>>42260316


Americunt if someone really wanted to attack the financial freedom capital of the world and hurt it they would have loaded 4 tractor trailers with boomboom and boomboom'd the 4 traffic corridors across the Hudson and the narrows. NYC would be finished. Unless of course they needed a politcally exploitable catastrophe to get rid of two problems for go and an adjacent for show while the collective Americunt lardass was glued to the telly. Tragedy & hope is the Americunt heroin they love to hate and hate to love.
>>
>>42260677
9/11 was the start of it all

The invasion of iraq to world wide military operation started by the jsoc.

Watch Dirty Wars, its also on netflix
>>
>>42260800
I give up man, you need to counter that other anons posts. Not just give a laundry list of propaganda videos, are you by any chance an anti-vaxer too? Are you against GMOs? Just because these films use pseudo-science doesn't mean they're credible. You have to look at the evidence yourself with an open mind to see what's true and what's not
>>
>>42260797

So your proposed alternative attack requires four tractor trailers and huge amounts of explosives?

That's more complicated to pull of than the actual hijackings.
>>
>>42260900
What do you want countered specifically? Could you make a list of points?
>>
>>42260677
Hey badteeth this whole thread was made based on that link. If you are not willing to keep an open mind then fuck off.
>>
>>42260900
Gtfo pls and stick with your faggitty audio dragonbook bullshit or whatever youve been working on
>>
File: penthouse.gif (3 MB, 488x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
penthouse.gif
3 MB, 488x300
>>42260326
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/08/040829130757.htm
The UL tests were only intended to demonstrate whether the fireproofing in the towers was up to code, not how the beams could have deformed and failed.

Kevin Ryan didn't work at UL as an engineer, or a structural designer, or a physicist, or a materials scientist, or anything remotely relevant to the NIST's investigation into the collapse. Kevin Ryan was a water tester. His lab tested the quality of drinking water in Illinois.


>>42260442
>Potenetial revenue loss is phantom and not directly out of pocket faggot.
Tell that to any business owner who's ever had to cancel projects or lay off employees because of a business deal that fell through or a client who closed their account.

Potential revenue loss is money that would have been earned otherwise, and even if you exclude it, that's still a loss of about $2 billion

>The building costs are underwritten by the taxpayer faggot
Taxpayer funds went to reconstructing the public areas of the plaza, not the commercial buildings.
>>
>>42260965
read the thread friend
>>42260972
I've been keeping an open mind the entire thread but I'm not pausing my audiobook to watch a two hour documentary. Post some evidence that hints towards 9/11 being an inside job
>>42261046
I'm beginning to think that's best, no one here seems to be able to post anything to back up their claims and your refusal to counter points or even acknowledge them is quite depressing
>>
File: pls.jpg (16 KB, 661x97) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pls.jpg
16 KB, 661x97
this guy is choking on blue pills
>>
>>42259752

Not the same anon, but seriously, explain the Pentagon attack. That is probably the real smoking gun of the whole event.
>>
>>42261132
Water tester guy... thanks for the laugh
>>
>>42261149
>read the thread friend
No I am not going to read through 170 posts. Tell me what you want countered specifically or you are blowing smoke.
>>
>>42253957

9/11 thread?

bump
>>
>>42260953
You silly fucking kike. A mere bag of shells asshole. Jewshills no one in the ghetto uses Jew movers....they go buy some wallboard at a homesupply and use the free lorry or they use 3 crackheads and rental van....and when a suspicious BA asks what the fuck trade you are and gets talked off by some dink do not assume he bought it.
>>
File: 1376928681097.jpg (793 KB, 2000x1265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376928681097.jpg
793 KB, 2000x1265
>>42260344
How do i break this down as simply as I can.


I say its"A" . You say its "B".


I want to know anon. WHAT WOULD BRING A BUILDING DOWN LIKE THIS!!?????!!!!

I'm saying evidence is showing a demo/because science +motive +MOSSAD+ Israel + the offices in building 7 + 1.9 trillion on sept 10th.

your just saying "no it wasn't".

SO WTF WAS IT?!!?
WTF NOCKED IT DOWN?!!?!?! Are you going to say FIRE!?
really?!
i'm asking you for a real fucking answer that is better then the money trail I have been following.
Not even to get into all that "EVIDENCE" that would be motive
simply asking if it wasn't "PULLED"...<demo>
then what "pulled" it down?
>>
>>42259646
>they are not falling in free fall

They most definitely are
>>
>>42261171
This pls thank you

Im still waiting for an argument about it
>>
File: wtc7-verizon.jpg (86 KB, 796x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtc7-verizon.jpg
86 KB, 796x1200
>>42261171
>That is probably the real smoking gun of the whole event.
That's what you guys keep saying about freefall collapse until someone points out it wasn't at freefall.

That's what you guys keep saying about jet fuel melting steel beams until someone posts a plot of structural steel yield strength vs temperature

That's what you guys keep saying about thermite until someone points out there was no thermite.

And so on and so forth.


Every time one of your "smoking guns" gets debunked you move onto another and declare that to be the new linchpin of the whole conspiracy without ever addressing the points brought up against your other claims.

This is how ever 9/11 thread goes. Every. Single. Thread. You guys jump from one claim to the next, hoping the thread will get deleted or go into autosage before you run out of "smoking guns" to switch to. Then the next 9/11 thread gets made and you start back at the top of the list.
>>
>>42261273
The steel beams in the building bent due to the intense heat from the fire, this cause the building to collapse slowly over time until the supports "snapped" and the entire building came down. The videos you see of it "free falling" are always taken from the other side so you can't see that the building was already mostly destroyed when the rest finally fell. I thought you knew all this seeing as it's the most basic of facts when you look into it.
>>42261284
Watch the any of the videos and time it for yourself
>>
>>42261327
100% this, I have never seen such a completely shameless moving of goalposts which is why I'm convinced none of you people believe any of this stuff
>>
>>42261327
you remind me of the guy on mt st Hellenes that wouldn't move because nothing has happened in 72 yrs he lived there.

every thread there is some faggot going "NO,no no" while providing no alternative answer.
>>
>>42261327

I am not jumping from one claim to the next, but you seem to have a lot of decent responses to other claims. So I guess I just want to see what your responsible response to the Pentagon is.

In other words, fuck the list, what happened at the Pentagon? I mean really, no plane wreckage, no "reasonable" footage and an entry hole into the side of the building that is obviously too small to be a plane. I just want to know what your take is on it, anon.
>>
>>42261327
And what? You counter with your falsified report made by the NIST and your water tester guy?

What a fucking joke
>>
>>42261405
>Watch the any of the videos and time it for yourself

They practically explode into powder. In less than 15 seconds the entire buildings are COMPLETELY GONE.

Controlled demo bruh
>>
>>42261196
Prior to being fired, Kevin Ryan was Site Manager for a group called Environmental Health Laboratories. EHL is a division of Underwriters Laboratories which tests municipal water supplies for quality and contamination.

Don't get pissed off at me because the "experts" in your own source turn out to be crap.
>>
>>42260797

how would your 4 trucks of shit not create the same post 911 hawkish murricunt dominance and retarded wars?

In the end it doesnt matter if it was muslemss or an inside job, what matters is the shit that happened in the end. The 911 was just a leitmotiv, all th other pieces were already in place. The war industry, the strong israel lobby, the bush cronies with stocks in all the war pushing companies.

Looking back at WOII, do people really give a shit if the reichstag was literally burned by that dutch guy, of if the nazis did it (or allowed the dutch commie idiot to do it?).

Hell no, it was just a reason to cease power and circumvent the bureaucracy, just like bush's patriot act did (And obama did after him).

But honestly, if it wasnt 911 ,the iraq war would have happened for another reason.

So who cares if those 2 dumb towers were an inside job, the death toll is insignificant compared to the malice that the usa has inflicted upon the rest of the world in the decade behind it. (still relatively minor when compared to WOII or WOI).
>>
>>42256688
>Some ex-fbi guy recently came forward and said that aliens were real
>That means they aren't
>>
>>42261474
No one has an answer to that. Ive tried to bring it up multiple times but i keep on getting accused of goal posting, even though the topic is about 911 not just the twin tower.
>>
>>42261575
Water tester and environmental health institute are important because...?

Like i said ill believe the words from a physicist and demolition experts.
>>
>>42261553
You talking about the towers? They mostly collapse in around 12 seconds, the core of the building it still standing for around 20 seconds after. No sounds that indicate explosives going off and no evidence of explosives at the scene prove that it wasn't a controlled demolition.
>>42261617
I was pointing out that you shouldn't rely on someones word just because they used to work in the government. You don't seriously believe in aliens do you?
>>
>>42261715
>I'll believe the biased opinions of these people over the actual science and evidence
lmao
>>
>>42261457
I've provided plenty of answers to plenty of questions in this thread.

>>42261474
From a Truther-approved source.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Wyndham1.pdf

"The Pentagon Attack : Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact"
written by Cambridge physicist Dr John Wyndham

The paper outlines major flaws with all the alternate theories to an impact by an airliner and debunks points made against an airliner impact. Note that the paper takes no stand on other aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy, the existence of our identity of the hijackers, government involvement, etc. It only sets out to prove that the damage caused to the Pentagon is most consistent with an impact by a large commercial plane.
>>
>>42261715
>Water tester and environmental health institute are important because...?
Don't ask me... he's YOUR source.


... or did you not actually bother to watch your own video?
>>
File: your source.png (205 KB, 675x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
your source.png
205 KB, 675x432
>>42261773
>>
>>42261405
>The steel beams in the building bent due to the intense heat from the fire, this cause the building to collapse slowly over time until the supports "snapped" and the entire building came down.

So you can put some heat on a few beams and the whole things goes. COOL NEW SCIENCE!
>No bending- it is collapsing and falling
> PLEASE give a model of THIS EXACT THING happening in a building. Not the footage of build 7.
It will never happen like building 7, because that isn't how it happned, which is why, the can't re-create it.
They RE-CREATED your string theory here on NIST. They are FORCED to conclude it is not replica of events.
NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!
I for one am really going for this NEW science. So many people believe it. Must be true.
Since this has NEVER happened in human history.
>but the never flew planes into buildings.
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!
>>
>>42261819
He worked for the underwriter lab not the underwater lab
>>
>>42261991
No, he worked for EHL, which is a division of Underwriter Labs that tests municipal water supplies as a water quality analyst.

Please explain to me how Ryan's area of expertise in any way makes him qualified to comment on structural dynamics.
>>
>>42261757

Neat. I will give it a read. Thanks anon.
>>
>>42262093
Kevin ryan, An executive at Underwriters Laboratories (UL),

the company that certified the steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center,

has questioned the common theory that fuel fires caused the Twin Towers to collapse.
>>
>>42261897
Dude I really can't understand anything you're saying I'm trying my hardest. There is clear evidence of what I posted, you're not making any counter claims. I'm totally lost as to what I'm supposed to say to you. Putting strain on weakened steel beams will cause them to break, can you provide some evidence that explosives were used?
>>
>>42262093
Kevin ryan An executive at Underwriters Laboratories (UL),

the company that certified the steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center,

has questioned the common theory that fuel fires caused the Twin Towers to collapse.
>>
File: images (27).jpg (8 KB, 255x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (27).jpg
8 KB, 255x197
>>42262375
the pyroclastic cloud that spread way into the hudson river proves a very large amount of very high heat

>inb4 jet fuel
>inb4 office furniture
>>
>>42262584
I'm not familiar with the term pyroclastic and wiki is telling me some bullshit about volcanoes. Can you explain that term to me? Does it require a heat of more than 980 degrees to produce pyroclastic debris?
>>
File: 1375030554404.png (152 KB, 328x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375030554404.png
152 KB, 328x288
>>42262584
>pyroclastic cloud
>>
File: StPierre_m.jpg (19 KB, 223x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
StPierre_m.jpg
19 KB, 223x202
>>42262357
>>42262398
>Kevin ryan, An executive at Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the company that certified the steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center, has questioned the common theory that fuel fires caused the Twin Towers to collapse.
Kevin Ryan wasn't a company executive, he was the manager of a small division of Underwriters Laboratories which did municipal water analysis.

Kevin Ryan had nothing to do with the certification of the steel or fireproofing of the steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center towers.

He is not an expert on anything remotely related to this case and the fact that you've flip flopped back and forth from laughing about him and accusing him of being irrelevant to defending him as an irrefutable expert leads me to believe you probably haven't even watched your own video or done remotely as much research as you claim to.


>>42262584
It wasn't a pyroclastic cloud, it was a cloud of aerosolized concrete and other matter pulverized in the collapse. Tens of thousands of people were engulfed by the clouds of the collapses, if the clouds were pyroclastic they would have all suffered second or third degree burns and the death toll would have been much much higher than it was.

This is a picture of the town of St Pierre after the eruption of Mt Pelee in 1902. The pyroclastic surge of hot volcanic gas and ash killed a city of 30,000 people in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>42262644
Pyroclastic flows occur in some volcanic eruptions - it's a case where a flow of hot gas and debris travels so fast and sudden that there's very little time for it to equalize with the surrounding environment.

Imagine the sudden rush of heat you feel when you open up the oven, then imagine it hundreds of degrees hotter and traveling at anywhere from 50-80% the speed of sound.


Truthers claim that the cloud of debris seen in the collapse of the towers was pyroclastic and that that somehow proves explosives or nuclear weapons were used to destroy the towers. This is not true and is absurd on a number of levels.
>>
File: pyroclastic_WTC.jpg (84 KB, 1014x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pyroclastic_WTC.jpg
84 KB, 1014x307
>>42262644>>42262800

haha, interested faggots.
what happened on 9/11 was technically a pyroclastic surge (see wiki) where the hottest gasses don't have the pressure to make it all the way to the surface, and stays 50-100 ft above.
the proff of fuckery for me is the pulverized dust held an incredible amount of heat to do pic related. shit's science.
>>
Hey HMEyVPYq do you mind explaining how you have the time to spend over 4 hours posting in a single thread on 4chan?
>>
>>42253957
cross postin' more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

extremely detailed documents and sources
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/9-11neocon.php?q=9-11neocon.php

Basic info ignored by kosher media
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNY-obz8_1w

Debunking of the outright dismissal of the Israelis caught in trucks with explosives
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z02QrY-jcdk

infamous 28 redacted pages of the official senate investigation which states that "foreign governments" with an S were responsible for funding and providing operational support for the hijackers which debunks the 9/11 commissions claim of "19 Muslims and a guy in a cave in Afghanistan did the attack alone" conspiracy theory.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oU769fPCWSo

War by deception full film
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

28 min condensed version of War by deception with all the most important evidence/info on 9/11
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EweNlo8LA

48 min section specifically on Iraq and why we invaded and who was responsible
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA

Hour long radio interview on the subject
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw27TOgHgkU

More debunking
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxcWstUwl9U

Even more debunking of disinfo
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kccd1EvObNI
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLDBArHy1Y

Secondary explosives were also a factor in the collapse (these videos aren't supposed to be proof, just expository eyewitness accounts and footage that is interesting, see above for detail on the underground explosives)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQr6-Uj2uGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNlYKQ7HQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfxkcBmZfK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W1HlV9O65w
>>
>>42262967
Could a conventional bomb going off under the right conditions make a pyroclastic flow, yes or no?

I agree about nukes, a nuke, even a very small one, would have damaged more than just one building, and left decay-chain elements all over the place to boot.
>>
>>42263137
Thank you
>>
>>42259241
>>42254184

These are 100% Jewish shills. They are getting more and more desperate as the truth comes out.

Please do us a favour and not respond to any of their posts
>>
>>42263159
I'm not asking for a kooky hypothetical scenario here, I'm just asking a literal "yes or no" on this.
>>
>>42263067
because he gets paid to do it
>>
>>42263277
>These are 100% Jewish shills.
HMEyVPYq probably is at least. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they have good intentions but when you post in one thread constantly for over 4 hours with no intention of stopping I have to question your motivations.
>>
>>42263293
>people arguing about asides when the real damnable evidence is left untouched
as usual. Steel beams, thermite, holograms, micronukes etc., lets devolve into bickering about minor asides instead accepting the hard facts that blow the official story out of the water
>>
>>42263378
it's only a matter of time before the general public discover the true extent of the lies. i take great amusement out of the jew's pathetic, incompetent attempt to influence opinion on 4chan
>>
>>42263159
>>42263293
likely a shill too
>>
>>42263451
I'm already 100% convinced that there is some sort of shady business going on with the 9/11 events, I'm just asking about pyroclastic flows because I remember seeing huge clouds of vaporous matter billowing out of the building when it blew.
>>
>>42263524
confirmed shill
>>
>>42263067
It's the weekend and the only other thing on my plate is statistical mechanics homework... and I loathe stat mech about as much as I loathe annoying, scientifically illiterate conspiracist nutjobs shitting up /pol/ with their crap.

>>42263159
>>42263293
No.

To create a subsonic pyroclastic flow you need a large, continuous source of hot gas (like a volcano).

Supersonic fluid flows create a shock wave which experiences a spike in temperature and pressure along the discontinuity but it's not a similar effect and the flow of dust and debris from the collapses was definitely not supersonic.
>>
>>42263561
nice cover story

oh and arguing with the other shill, that's cute. you're not very good at this, jew
>>
>>42263309

but you do it for free

>>42263067

> saying that someone else is in a thread for 4 hours.. the irony.
>>
>>42263542
So asking a casual question makes me a shill. The "official" story fell apart pretty much instantly, and even the investigative teams took issue with it. Kikes with false flags on this board are going to call me a shill for saying this, but Israel was deeply involved, and the dancing israelis are probably only the tip of the iceBERG on this.
>>
>>42263597
Lemme take this bait and say: you're right, you've rumbled us, we're jewish shills here to convince you that 9/11 wasn't an inside job. How does that invalidate any of the evidence posted ITT?
>>
>>42263612
i haven't been in this thread for 4 hours

>>42263634
the irony. you are literally a false flag
>>
>>42263612
>saying that someone else is in a thread for 4 hours.. the irony.
? As far as I remember I've posted twice and ive only read ~20 posts.
>>
>>42263658
>>42263658
another shill appears out of nowhere

what a coincidence
>>
>>42263661
Why? Because I call out israeli evil-doers celebrating the death and mayhem of the event as hard as they can because they get an erection at the thought of dead goyim?
>>
File: untitled.png (150 KB, 1033x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untitled.png
150 KB, 1033x633
>>42263378
>>42263597
>>
>>42263693
I've been here for several hours m8, I'm that anon way up top that didn't want to watch the video because I'm listening to an audiobook. Answer my question please.
>>
>>42259752
BTFO
>>
>>42263666

the jew's gameplan to argue over pyroclastic flow is so transparent isn't it. what do they take us for? i am almost insulted

>>42262644
>>42262967
>>42263159
>>
>>42263765
Excuse me? I just got to this thread a few minutes ago, and I was asking a very simple question, not shilling.
>>
>>42263765
There wasn't any argument, I asked what pyroclastic flow meant because I didn't know what it meant. I'm still reading about it now on wikipedia so I can understand arguments in this thread that are actually in favour of you're point of view. Plus I've already admitted that we're all shills now can you please explain how that invalidates the science that has been posted ITT
>>
>>42263813
you just appeared out of nowhere? just like your fellow shill here? >>42263760

we all know toy use proxys, jew
>>
>>42263765
>>42263666

> the jews!!!!!

oh boy.
>>
>>42263848
>Plus I've already admitted that we're all shills

thank you
>>
File: science.png (488 KB, 1360x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
science.png
488 KB, 1360x800
>>42263765
>the jew's gameplan to argue over pyroclastic flow is so transparent isn't it

you guys are the ones who brought it up
>>42256403
>>42262584

I was perfectly content to mop the floor with you guys on freefall, thermal expansion, thermal weakening, asymmetric collapse, thermite, barium-nitrate, steel vs reinforced concrete, the penthouse collapse, and the insurance payouts... but noooo you guys had to jump to *yet* another "smoking gun" as you shift the goalposts yet again.
>>
>>42259752

> h-h-he didnt get as much money, so it can't be that he knew of this in advance!

top lel
>>
>>42262800
BTFO
>>
still they continue

how much are they paying you?
>>
>>42255268
>damage only one side of building
>still perfectly symmetrical collapse
>implying anyone actually believes your shit
>>
>>42263738

> using an illegal msoffice

confirmed for filthy kike
>>
File: wtc7 lean.jpg (17 KB, 320x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtc7 lean.jpg
17 KB, 320x197
>>42264010
>still perfectly symmetrical collapse
>2015
>still believing any of these buildings collapsed symmetrically


>>42263990
Why are the Dutch such paranoid cunts?


>>42264021
Adobe Reader actually... my professor likes to send copies of the assignments out in PDF form.
>>
>>42264145
>Why are the Dutch such paranoid cunts?

because we believe in the truth. no one in this thread is fooling for your scheming jew
>>
>>42261757
I just got done reading the report and its practically this. ..

Since we cant prove that it wasnt a plane, we came to conclusion that it had to be a plane because its the only "reasonable" explanation

Fuck off
>>
File: peer review.jpg (57 KB, 495x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peer review.jpg
57 KB, 495x321
>>42264188
>because we believe in the truth
Mmm... noooo, I don't think that's it. If it were you wouldn't be accusing everyone you disagree with of being part of an elaborate conspiracy.

I wonder, just taking a stab in the dark here... might you be of the Islamic persuasion, my good sir?


>>42264339
I provided a thorough paper from a respected physicist offering evidence that an impact by a large aircraft was the most plausible theory and the theory which best fit the available evidence...

... where's your paper proving it was a cruise missile or drone or whatever?
>>
>>42264465
>might you be of the Islamic persuasion, my good sir?

nope
>>
>>42264465
I never said it was a missile.

Im asking why werent anyone at their command post when america was under attack??? Why was donald fucking rumsfield was dicking around in front of the pentagon at the crash site instead getting ready for a battle???

Where was the debris of the aircraft and an explanation of the 5m diameter hole when the airplane itself was 38m wide and 13.5m tall?

Give me facts not theories asshole im sick of your copy paste bullshit
>>
>the shills have left for another thread

hurrah
>>
File: dexhed.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dexhed.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>42264492
Then I guess it's just paranoia, then.


Let me make something clear - I don't doubt that there's suspicious circumstances surrounding the attacks. I don't doubt that foreign governments like the Saudis or the Emirati helped fund the attacks, and I wouldn't even be that surprised if it turned out the Israelis withheld information about an imminent attack or refused to take action to stop it.

But like I said WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY the fuck back at the beginning of the fucking thread - >>42254664

>There's tons of circumstantial evidence that can make a case for foreign government's aiding the attack or people connected to our own government failing to act or knowingly choosing not to...

>But all the available physical evidence supports the official model of the attacks - planes flying into buildings, buildings collapsing due to structural and fire damage. And when you guys ignore that evidence in favor of misconceptions or outright lies that support your ridiculous controlled demolition theory, it makes you all look completely nuts.

>If you guys ever want to be taken remotely seriously, you need to drop that shit and focus on the circumstantial case.
>>
>>42264465

nope, he's just a regular racist, no need to be muslim to hate jews.

Coincidentally, I think israel is a crooked state, and my previous post about msoffice was obviously sarcastic.

I am also unsure who was behind the 911 attacks, could be muslims, could be inside job, who knows.

I do know that the bush administration (and obama for that matter) exploited the hell out of 911 to wage their pointless dirty wars in the middle east. Remember that pathetic 'proof' powell delivered and how the saddam, 911 connection was made without any convincing evidence?
>>
>>42264912
how much do you get paid?
>>
File: 1345514106374.jpg (10 KB, 232x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345514106374.jpg
10 KB, 232x194
>>42264912
This entire thread proves my point... there's 250-odd posts in this thread and the entire fucking argument has been arguing over the same stupid shit you guys get wrecked over every time - freefall, thermite, symmetric collapse, etc etc etc. You guys consistently manage to focus all your discussion and effort on the shit the physical evidence doesn't support.

Just imagine if you faggots had put this much effort into getting the remaining 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission report declassified, or digging into finding out what officials might have ignored or buried the warnings about the attacks? Fuck you guys probably could have gotten the support to launch a second investigation by now if you weren't so fucking hung up on all this stupid controlled demolition shit.


There's no shills in this thread, there's no disinfo agents or Illuminati conspirators trying to undermine you because there's no fucking need to - you guys have literally spent fourteen years shooting yourselves in the goddamn foot at every opportunity. If there really was a conspiracy, if it really was an inside job and the government allowed it to happen... then you guys are doing their job for them.


And on that note I leave to work on stat mech.

I've no doubt you guys will call this a victory. You'll pat yourselves on the back for having "outlasted" another "shill" or whatever... but before you do take a look back at this thread and look at how easily I ripped apart every shitty argument you guys threw at me with nothing but few years of physics under my belt and a little time on the internet and ask yourselves whether your theory is as concrete as you believe it to be.
>>
>>42264922
>racist

lol there's that word again!
>>
>>42265016
no one is reading your essays, give up shill
>>
>>42265022

hm well you are discriminating by calling literally everyone you agree with a jew.

But I guess it could be argued that jews arent a race, in fact there are no real races among homo sapiens, but your tiny mind probably can't grasp that little factoid.
>>
>>42265016
>focus on the circumstantial case.
>>42264613
Respond to me now. Twin tower wasnt the only thing that was involved in 911
>>
>>42264021
>this post was obviously sarcastic

nice try jew
>>
>>42265108

you sound like my perma-unemployed alcohol addicted dad, that's not a good thing btw.
>>
>>42265547
No one in this thread is up for debate anymore, why are you bumping it?
>>
>>42265615
because i know it angers the shills like you
>>
>>42265801
grrrr so angry
>>
>>42265615

>>42264613
>>
>>42264912
ty anon! that is all i wanted, it's suspicious,
Not the anon this is a response too but you answered me, answering him ty.
Sorry for my garbled autist posts
>>
>>42265864
>>42262644
>>42262967
>>42263159

where have all the shills gone? end of your shift?
>>
>>42266083
The other guy said further up he was away to do his homework I'm the only shill left here. Would you like to buy a dreidel? They're $10 each or two for $25
>>
As someone who really hasn't given the whole 9/11 conspiracy much thought, I just can't really find a reason for the US government to demolish the entire buildings. Isn't planes flying into the buildings enough of a reason to invade the middle east? What does the demolition add?
>>
>>42253957
Cool, what do we do with this information? How do I fight back against my corrupt government?
>>
>>42266160
more deaths I guess? Help rally the american public or maybe they wanted to building clean gone so they could build Barad-Dur in it's place
>>
>>42266224

Would seem to me flying a couple of planes into a building would be more than enough to convinve the american public.

Especially given the huge risk involved in placing demo charges all over the buildings.
it just doesn't really seem worth the effort and risk.
>>
>>42266224
>>42266160

shilling pretty hard, the entire post 911 politics made the security, defence and weapons industry assloads of money (tax payers money to be precise).

to deny that there are people who profit off of acts like that is to show you are an ignorant americuck or a shill, take your pick.
>>
>>42266387
I'm not denying that money was made after the tragedy we're questioning why the building had to be controlled demo'd in order for these things to take place. Unless you're trying to deny that planes even hit the towers
>>
>>42266160
>towers collapse
>many more deaths
>much more dramatic
>collapse was massively used in propaganda

vs

>the fires in the towers just petering out and everyone is rescued

hmmm i wonder why they favoured the former!
>>
>>42266448

Well Im not one of those tinfoilers, so I can't asnwer that question.

I dont know wether it was a bunch of angry muslims or the cia that dumped those planes into those towers.

What I am saying that it stands without doubt that bush and his cronies made assloads of money from all the decisions they made in the nameo f 911.

So wether or not foreign terrorists did in fact dump those planes into your towers is not really interesting. What they wanted to do got done, and now 3 countries are smoldering, and the west wasted hundreds if billions on security and pointless wars.

So in a way the terrorists (either bush, or the angry muslems) won already.
>>
>>42266370
>Especially given the huge risk involved in placing demo charges all over the buildings.

when you own the building, it's a pretty simple task

stupid jewshills
>>
>>42266532
>So wether or not foreign terrorists did in fact dump those planes into your towers is not really interesting

yes it fucking is
>>
>>42266387
Feel like you didn't read my post?
Not suggesting there was no money made by 9/11. Just questioning what a controlled demo of the buildings adds on top of flying planes through the buildings.
>>
>>42266569
BECAUSE IT KILLED THOUSANDS MORE PEOPLE AND MADE THE ATTACK FAR MORE DRAMATIC

FUCK OFF DIRTY JEW YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ME
>>
>>42266559

to an idiot sheeple like you that likes to focus on tiny things.

911:
3-6k people died
3 skyscrapers levelled

iraq:
1 mln people died (and counting)
entire nation destroyed

You are the one obsessing over useless shit like that. Maybe focus on the big picture instead

>>42266569
Then I can't answer your question, as I think this knowledge is known by nobody posting in this thread.
>>
>>42266532
I really do honestly believe that things more or less happened as the official story says. Some angry men got on some planes and flew them into the world trade center. What happened afterwards may have been part of an agenda but I don't believe that the bush administration orchestrated the events of 9/11 which is what the OP was trying to push.
I agree with you that the military operation in the middle east has been a rather fruitless endeavour and has only caused more death and destruction that could have very easily been avoided.
>>42266533
Then their entire plan relies on no one looking where they placed the explosives, one stray janitor and their entire plan is ruined. Not very clever thing to do.
>>
>>42266508
>>42266596

So your logic is that if planes would have flown into the buildings but they would not have collapsed, bush wouldn't invade the middle east?...
Holy fuck you people are beyond retarded.
>>
>>42266689

could be, but I find it doubtful for the simple reason that all other muslim terrorist attacks have been of an extremely low quality. An attack like this needs a western mind haha, like the RaF or IRA. The muslims have so far always done extremely simple attacks (aside from 911) and manage to fail quite often as well.

I'm not saying they didnt do it, I'm saying it just stands as 'less likely' to me.
>>
>>42266753
It takes a lot of hard work and co-ordination to pull off an operation like they did. It wouldn't be impossible for muslims to pull it off but a little less likely I'll agree. Still one plane failed out of four so it obviously wasn't a perfectly executed plan. I still don't think that there is strong enough evidence to prove that the official story is inaccurate or fraudulent. If more evidence comes to light then I'll re-evaluate my views but for now it seems pretty clear that what they say happened, happened.
>>
>>42266614
>You are the one obsessing over useless shit like that. Maybe focus on the big picture instead
The bigger picture, of course, being the Sunni-Shiite sectarian war now being waged across several different continents for control over the much desired future Islamic superstate.
>>
>>42266748
it would have been a far less convincing argument

only 12 more posts and then you have shilled another whole thread

don't worry, i will start a new ones. looking forward to seeing you there shills
>>
>>42266689
>but I don't believe that the bush administration orchestrated the events of 9/11

of course you don't, you are a jewish shill
>>
>>42266954
Right sorry I forgot, again would you like some dreidals? They're only $15 dollars each or three for $60 hoy vey!
>>
>>42266689
>Then their entire plan relies on no one looking where they placed the explosives, one stray janitor and their entire plan is ruined. Not very clever thing to do.

wow you actually think they just left a box of tnt lying around in the janitor's cupboard? it was much more professional than that you fucking jew
>>
>>42266904

it sure as hell is a lot more interesting than those stupid towers that happened over a decade ago.

>>42266896

Well the official story does ring of shit, then there are the extremely dubious choices the hawks made in light of 911. And the fact that the cia has been proven on multiple occasions to play terrorist to immolate the populace in other countries, so why not in their own?
>>
>>42266896
>I still don't think that there is strong enough evidence to prove that the official story is inaccurate or fraudulent. If more evidence comes to light then I'll re-evaluate my views but for now it seems pretty clear that what they say happened, happened.

SHILL SHILL SHILL
>>
>>42266987
whats a dreidal
>>
>>42267052
a jewish beyblade, they are worth alot of shekels! my special price is $40 dollars each or a half dozen for $300. The best price West of Israel!
>>
>>42266896
>Still one plane failed out of four so it obviously wasn't a perfectly executed plan.

it was perfectly executed. that plane was supposed to 'fail'
>>
>>42267013
Without evidence though it's just a conspiracy theory. If you yanks ever get some hard proof that the Bush administration orchestrated the whole thing then I hope you'll hold the people responsible accountable. At this point I just want the west to pull out of the middle east and send in humanitarian aid to rebuild everything they've destroyed. With ISIS and the like popping up I doubt that will ever happen though. We've been carpet bombing the middle east for about 30 years now and I doubt it's going to stop anytime soon
>>
>>42267091

So they convinced some guys to hyjack a plane to then fail to fly it into something... Comeone man atleast try to use your brain.
>>
>>42267213
yes
>>
>>42267013
>Well the official story does ring of shit
Only because many people reject the concept of free agency, and more than reject the agency of other (foreign) actors in the world, and are more comfortable flagellating the west. At least that's what they've been trained to understand is an acceptable form of venting over events that are not in their control.
>so why not in their own?
Because that's not what people do. They don't do this either, for that matter
>And the fact that the cia has been proven on multiple occasions to play terrorist to immolate the populace in other countries
Mostly, where there is indeed CIA complicity, it's in facilitating the great desire of those foreign actors who are motivated to immolate because it advances that actor's agenda.
>>
>Troll starts thread
>Guy with actual knowledge answers every question
>Guy with all this knowledge doesn't realize he's posting facts on 4chan where the other guy can just tell him to fuck off.
>Other guys tells him 'fuck off kike' since this is /pol/
>>
>>42267154

> sees dutch flag
> you yanks

But sure, it is a conspiracy theory, why would I say otherwise?

I'm just saying that I dont think the state story is very trustworthy, since the us state has a strong habbit of spinning things in their own way, not to mention it's deeply corrupt with special interest groups.

but 911 doesnt matter, what matters is what happened in the 1,5 decade after that.
>>
>>42267222
>we must sacrifice our lifes so that our leader george bush may receive even more shekels
I don't think any person would go through with such an awful plan. Surely it's more conspiracy tier to say that they didn't know and the plane was remote controlled from the whitehouse?
>>
>>42267257

> flaggelating the west

It's pretty obvious that the west shoots up the middle east and exports guns, funds cruel dictators (you know we installed almost exclusively all those dictators, right?).

Why support a middle east democracy and pay more for your oil, when you can just buy the oil cheap AND make a profit on the nice military hardware you sell one guy or a group of extremists?

Then later on you can make even more money by making the west pay for the military action to remove said guy!

This has nothing to do with flaggelating the west, this is just calling a spade a spade.

I'm nowhere saying that the muslim world is known for its long lasting peace, in fact, continuous infighting is what destroyed the muslim empire. But we sure do our part to make sure they stay miserable.
>>
>>42267261
Sorry flags are broken on my computer for some reason I just assumed you were american. 9/11 does matter in a sense because it's what kick-started the war on terror and if it turned out to be fabricated then the war on terror would seem rather pointless and the american public wouldn't support it. If 9/11 is ever proven to be a government orchestrated plot then it will have global ramifications.
I agree with you that we should focus on the time after 9/11 and the agenda that was being pushed by the US government in order to line their pockets.
>>
>>42253957
>George w bush jr and his entourage needs to be brought to justice

Let's assume 9/11 was an inside job, and you are on to a grand conspiracy. You are still a raging tard if you think it was a "Republican" thing. Our rulers provide the plebs with two choices every year, and that is all it takes to convince people they are free. Team blue vs team red.

Social issues like gay marriage get people all chest-puffed and at odds with each other, when in reality, there is not a single fucking thing that is different about the two parties. People on the Right say Obama is a far left Chicago loon, and people on the Left said Bush was a Right-wing fanatic.
Yet:
>Obama kept Gitmo open
>Both Bush and Obama bailed out their owners on Wall Street
>Obama continued the wars, surging in Afghanistan and almost busting a nut trying to pull American into Syria
>NEITHER FUCKING SIDE HAS EVER TOUCHED ABORTION ISSUES WHILE IN THE WHITE HOUSE

as for Obamacare... team red likes to say it is going to cost the taxpayers a ton of money... as if the tax payers were not already paying every time uninsured people were treated at a hospital. What is the fucking difference? Some regulations? Fuck it, people should have a tax penalty if they choose to not carry insurance = fucking freeloaders.

Anyway, you're a faggot
>>
>>42267364

> it kickstarted

sure, but as I said here >>42261595

So did the reichstag, but is that truly the focus when we discuss woii? No, because it was just a leitmotiv. A reason to go nuts. If it wasnt 911, it would have been something else.
>>
>>42267426

yup this.

the false dichotomy in the usa (and many other countries) keeps providing us with painful scenarios as we have lefties or righties bickering over basically minor issues in a pretty much synched agenda.

usa's politics is beyond redemption haha. I'm far from a communist, but marx was very correct when he stated that in capitalism the companies will try to erode and corrupt the state over time, the usa is a perfect example of this, and the main reason why I fear a federal europe.

But why are we discussing with tin foilers?
>>
>>42267455
I've never thought of it that way. I guess we were always destined to do another large scale military operation in the middle east. It's quite depressing to think about really. I wonder if world-peace is ever going to be achievable, as long as people exist that are willing to have others die to make them money it seems inevitable that there will always be global conflict.
>>
>>42267354
>I'm nowhere saying that the muslim world is known for its long lasting peace, in fact, continuous infighting is what destroyed the muslim empire. But we sure do our part to make sure they stay miserable.
If that last bit is their destiny for their refusal to stop infighting or drawing others into their infighting, better that they continue it from a generally weak geopolitical position, and not be keep at it equipped with the west's developed technology or their facilitating aide >>42267154
>I just want the west to pull out of the middle east and send in humanitarian aid to rebuild everything they've destroyed

It really has nothing to do with making money, but surviving through an era in which that missing violent Islamic superstate could otherwise have conceivably monopolized the fuel which runs the world.
>>
>>42267612

Well if you are interested, there was this (now dead) economist and ex cia intelligence gatherer, chalmers johnson. He wrote blowback, and released it just before 911 where he warns about the usa military complex and muslims getting increasingly annoyed with murfatricas imperialism.

In that book, which is now like 1,5 decades old he uses the past of usa foreign policy and pretty much predicts pretty clearly what the usa was about to d otill now.

It's pretty frightening how accurate he is in that book, haha.

Anyways, world peace is an illusion, and if we take the empire of the usa, its' the least bloodthirsty empire we've had.

Our world has never had less hunger, less people killed in war or domestically, less disease.

So it's actually improving!

Just live the good life, and if politics ever want to ruin your personal life, leave your country;)
>>
>>42267679
>monopolized the fuel which runs the world.
That's their legal right to do, plus there is plenty of alternative energy sources. Amerifriends wanted to seize control of this particular one because they didn't want to balance of power to shift globally. All these geo-political games that have been going on since the end of WW2 are awful and may end up causing the extinction of the human race.
>>
>>42267679

You are full of it.

We monopolized all the oil in the world, and the muslims will never ever touch it.

We support that infighting because it gives our arms manufacturers a good excuse to build nice shiny bombs we can drop there or sell to them.

hypothesis: if the middle east had 0,0 oil, we would have found a reason to shoot up africa (boko haram!! evil!!!), or if that wasnt interesting, korea or maybe some shitty south american state.
>>
>>42267767

The middle east just isnt lucky with its positioning atm

1. it has oil, which has an extremely powerful lobby in the us, ensuring that we will try to maintain cruel puppet regimes for a long time to come.
2. it has israel, and israel is maybe the most powerful lobby in the us (thx to bibi maybe not anymore, lol)
3. it has another religion and people of colour, so it's easier for the mostly christian voting block to accept their boys shooting up yet another country


on a related note:

25% of usa citizens are pre-copernian

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10640518/One-in-four-Americans-do-not-know-the-Earth-circles-the-Sun.html
>>
>>42254664
why did they fall straight down like that instead of leaning? i mean a plane flew smack dab into it it should have leaned over right? or no? if the steal was melting and it lost structural integrity should the wind of blown it over after all that damage? or no?
>>
>>42267260
A guy with every fucking answer based off of the NIST report? Fuck off aussie faggot
>>
>>42267596
Conspiracy + politics fucks real nice and makes an aweome story thats why
>>
>>42268386

what I like most about these nutters is the answers to these simple questions

- who is they
- so if all jews are involved, how come those 10s of million of people never speak up?
- why would anyone poison the entire human race with chemtrails, fluoride etc, arent they a part of it?
>>
>>42267767
>That's their legal right to do
I should hardly think a people interested in their own survival should enthusiastically facilitate that legal right when there is a higher, moral right to resist domination from a people who even in this day and age spread their way of life through beheadings, organized rape and crucifixions.
>Amerifriends wanted to seize control of this particular one
Note: America wasn't involved in the process when the world was arranged thus. We've inherited the role of stability cops.
>plus there is plenty of alternative energy sources
Not yet, and environmentalist can't force an unready system onto the world without causing massive economic damage. This remains an existential problem.
>may end up causing the extinction of the human race
Not a thing to get hyperbolic over.
>>42267846
>and the muslims will never ever touch it.
They touch it all the time. Most of the funding which comes to militants and radicals and supports the Wahabists madrasas which fuel such flows like a river out of the deep pockets of the Sauds and their like (likewise the mullahs of Iran), so that those religious fanatics focus their energies elsewhere and don't make direct moves too often against the ruling power structures.

For that mater, every citizen of the UAE draws (essentially) huge welfare checks from their rulers derived from oilbucks to keep them fat and happy.

>hypothesis: if the middle east had 0,0 oil, we would have
Your flagellating is showing.
>>
File: jidf not posting.jpg (44 KB, 704x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jidf not posting.jpg
44 KB, 704x376
>>42268580

> sauds

oh you mean our greatest allies in the east that we support through thick and thin? I remember the entire west being at the funeral of that despot king.
>>
Jewcunts on pärade. Tov shebbe Judische harog fagela bitches.
>>
>>42268635
>oh you mean our greatest allies in the east that we support through thick and thin? I remember the entire west being at the funeral of that despot king.
The Saudi's have to play a double game. The funding provided to organized militancy is a pay-off of sorts. They're well used to a shake down game every temporal ruler in the middle east is subjected to. They support the Muslim Brotherhood and the madrases so to appease radicals and religious fundamentalists that they don't themselves become victimized by terror. No, they are not friends of the west, but neither are they the west's enemies. The just are. They pump out the oil, live like kings, spread the wealth to the masses and build gargantuan complexes around Mecca to sate the appetites of grandeur held by a deeply religious (and by western standards, a culturally backwards) people.
Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 41
Thread DB ID: 44697



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Other sexy stuff] [Home]
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Other sexy stuff] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.