You now realize that Yami Yugi wears a pyramid around his neck.
Protip: The only other repeating digits GET I've gotten on [s4s] (quints or higher) in its 2 1/2+ year history was 1322222.
This board is one of the hardest boards on 4chan to go for GETs for. Here's why:
1. It is literally The GET Board and everybody is aiming for pretty much everything at all times, so sextuplets is no different
2. The board moves at a crawl, nobody posts 10 posts before the GET (meaning expired captchas are a HUGE issue so I need to have multiple tabs open just in case), and then everybody floods in at the same time making it almost a coin flip
3. People are posting in threads not on page 1 that are either at the bump limit or are being saged so it's harder to keep track of the post count
It makes getting GETs here especially satisfying.
It's a pity a mod won't sticky this thread, though.
There literally isn't a single post that can fit everything in.
You've have to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOPbDlLCygg
In short, as of October 31st, 2015:
- 1 Octuplet
- 14 Septuplets (1 of those is a super million)
- 75 Sextuplets (now 76) (6 of those are million GETs)
- 515 Quints (79 of them are clear)
- 101010101 and 131313131 on /a/ as well as many more lesser palindromes
- countless quads, trips, dubs, and 5 GETs
hopy shit #impressed
I've only gotten around 25 GETs bigger than clear quints, my best ones being /tg/'s 40000000 and /lgbt/'s 5000000
How exactly do you know how early to post? On some boards which are usually slow, like /o/, the board speeds up dramatically when GETs are close, and other boards, like /g/, don't do this. Do you have a list of which boards "like" GETs and will have others trying for them?
you are a true student of repeating digits
I tip my hat to you sir
Pretty much anything with 6 or more zeroes or 7 or more non-zeroes is going to draw attention no matter what board it's on. Really slow boards are one thing, but really slow boards that have huge threads not on page 1 (/vg/) or tons of sage that screw up the post count (/jp/) are harder to time for. Then there's /b/ and its super convenient "hey let's randomize how long a post takes to go through" thing thanks to /b/ being on its own drunken server. Sometimes you can post at 000 during nighttime and get 004, and other times you can post at 000 and get 041 even though your post went through instantly. The good thing is that /b/ is consistent enough for quints and sextuplets, but anything higher than that and it's literally a coin flip even if you have perfect timing.
Also, congrats on your 40M on /tg/. Super Millions are extremely rare, and you got it on a semi-fast board, so cherish that moment for the rest of your life and don't be discouraged if you go for other rare GETs in the future and end up being off by 1 or 2.
THIS TOO MUXH TO BEHOLD