>>7745000 I'll answer your question anyway OP, Mozart's Requiem in d minor for C# and Python, Bill Evans's Time Remembered album (or other album) for Java, Prolog, XML, Powershell or any low level language
I know a lot about music and a little about programming
lol m8 Ur silly so I'll help you out. Feel your skin, its warm, innit? Your body is constantly producing heat, like any machine. If youre 36c and the ambient temp is 36c, that heat has no where to go. Ur feeling fucken hot because you're storing all that extra heat.
I hope you learned something you silly wanker. This question made me laugh!
I REPEAT THE COLLATZ CONJECTURE HAS BEEN PROVEN. How could we as professional mathematicians have failed to find such an elegant proof to this problem, whereas this guy was successful? Link. http://vixra.org/abs/1204.0011
I'm a chemist, finishing my M. Sc. from a good university in Europe right now.
I would like to ask fellow chemists or knowledgeable people here what my career options are from here on, and how good they are. A lot of my peers are going for a PhD, which I'm considering as well but I'm wondering if there's also other options that could be viable? I would be open for non-chemistry related things.
Wish I was joking, there are zero jobs for chemists at the moment. You have to tech jobs for the foreseeable future and pray the field becomes less saturated (not in the next decade).
I recommend getting a tech job because every idiot is trying to ride out the storm by hiding in grad-school, which only oversaturates the degree. You could be earning a full... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Sad to see the field so saturated, I thought getting into chemistry would lead to a clear cut path into the biotech industry but nay, the grass is very brown on the other side. I really can't curve my interest in the subject, teaching high school Chem honestly sounds somewhat nice, there is apparently a big need for qualified highschool science teachers.
So... I put it to you that being smarter than everyone else sucks.
Please set aside any debate about how people with low IQ might have other kinds of intelligence, or how IQ isn't a perfect test. I'm not talking about being the best at memorizing homework or doing calculations in your head. I'm talking about being smart enough to just instantly understand stuff other people don't. Being able to figure out completely new stuff independently. And being capable of dismissing irrelevant stuff outright, so for instance you are not interpreting my sentence... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>7744738 According to classical genetic reproduction theory she would still only have 25% chance of having two alleles, 50% of being the same as Luke or Leia and 25% of being normalfag. Alleles can dominantly expressive in the phenotype, have shared expression (think the baby of cuckhold porn who is half black half white) or be suppressed by the other allele. In all cases she would have the same or less power than Luke or Leia, not more.
Maybe midichlorians are all from the mom like mitochondria. Also, concentration of diseased mitochondria can increase or decrease in daughter cells based on which cell gets what part of the cytoplasm by chance, so maybe she got an even higher 'good midichlorian' count than Leia. Maybe kylo ren got unlucky and got diseased dark side midichlorians.
Am I the only one who sees the dominance of maths in explanations of physics as something of a cancer? I have no problems at all with using nothing but formulas to make practical use of one's physics knowledge, but forumlas have limited use in learning, because they're only good for demonstrating explained relationships. You can get a good grade still of course, if you have a purely mathematical understanding of a phenomenon (since assessment style reflects teaching style) but creative applications of such knowledge are out of the question.
And yet no... Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
I mean some people just seem like vessels for propagation of memes, it seems like they have never in their life stopped to reflect on what they are doing or why they are doing it, which stands to reason that they may be completely self unaware.
Has there ever been a study which attempts to measure varying levels of self awareness, rather than just being a thing that you either have or don't have?
Research in to AI seems to suggest that self awareness is not necessary in order to pass as human.
>>7744484 head hair is to protect brain from cold face hair probably to protect breathing, but I dont know why women dont have it then, maybe works as a testosterone indicator for mating? most body hair is evolutionary leftover, but it is affected by testosterone, maybe an "evolutionary accident" related to beards
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at email@example.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.