317/m/25 - Into good beer and Metal.
Haven't been. Been larping up north in Cincy though. It was weird, apparently they're all such terrible thieves that my trio pretty much cleaned house and were "the best they've seen". We weren't even that good.
you told me that you smoke meth and crack and that you used to be a prostitute on 10th street
either that or somebody is fucking with you
Currently drinking some Pipeworks myself. Fun nights. Anyone else into good beer?
Now drinking Indiana City's Haymaker. Where's everyone else at?
18 year old qtgrill here who is moving to Spain secretly on Sunday. Restaurant ratings for everyone in this thread because FUCK IT WHY NOT for if you ever go to Bloomington or are a frat boy and/or vegan at IU (both exist in large quantities here):
- The Trojan Horse: Sorta dark atmosphere but good food at a decent price. Spanakopita is the fucking bomb here.
- Samira: In the middle of the town. Kind of expensive, ritsier atmosphere although the outside doesn't do it justice.
- Anatolia: Somewhat hard to find/notice even though it's in the middle of everything. Cute atmosphere, tiny but you can sit on the fucking floor and eat. Lots of cool decor and good food. Samira has slighly better red lentil soup though.
- Grazie: DON'T go here or give any of these guys your money. They basically employ hot sorority chicks to be the waitresses and serve you mediocre, sub-par, fast food level Italian food that is at a ridiculous price. The decorations aren't even very nice and it's kind of dirty. Only come here if you want to spend $90 on a dinner for two and to attempt to get pity-sex from your date for spending so much money on them.
- Buchetto's Smiling Teeth: NOW THIS is the bomb ass diggity Italian and while it's got a very casual atmosphere, the food is fucking delicious. Don't get the tomato basil soup though unless you really fucking like tomato basil- shit's strong as fug. Can't ascertain whether or not employees or fettuccine alfredo are the best parts of this place.
- My Thai Kitchen: Subpar thai food at a decent price. Located in a ghetto area and looks shabby on the outside but the inside is surprisingly quaint.
- My Thai Cafe: Fucking delicious and perfect 11/10 food. Two in the area, the one near the mall is always better to go to. Great atmosphere, outside dining, and ridiculously large servings. 11/10 Will be seen here weekly.
>Grill and American food
- Malibu Grill: Had a really shitty date at this place with a weird MLP fan so I'm probably somewhat biased but I wouldn't rec. The food is overpriced (decent price is $8 - $12; this place is $12 - $20 for appetizers) and the staff is disorganized. Bread is mediocre and limited.
- Cheddars: It's just a generic olive garden-tier restaurant. If you like unoriginal chain food in a decent setting I'd rec. It's more of a place to bring the family than to go out on a date.
- Olive Garden: unlimited breadsticks, never any parking available.
- FUCK ANATOLIA IS TURKISH LOL MY BAD MOVE IT HERE FROM INDIAN
- Falafels: This place is delicious as hell, really tiny corner restaurant with funky designs and based lamb kebabs. They also offer ice cream like a tiny cafe. Reasonable prices for all.
- The village deli: Good sammiches and salads at a remarkably high price. Would only order take out here as the restaurant setting is...cheap. Food is great though.
- The Owlery: Pure vegan/vegetarian restaurant that is god-tier levels of deliciousness. Poutine, Perogies and fuckin' tofu bacon can be found here amongst others.
Honorable mention to Fazzoli's which is undoubtedly the best fast food in Bloomington and has great staff along with delicious food made only from the finest angry teenager fry cook spit out of grills that probably haven't been washed in the past 6 months.