I found this:
Emily: Sister Attraction is a dialogue driven and linear game, with dynamic content and plenty of pictures.
The version i played didn't look anything like OPs picture, it was fully text based where you had to type out commands. That being said, if you can pick it up somewhere else it's a very good game.
Let's make a fact-check then.
- The game in the screenshot is a completely different game
- The real Emily - SA game is based on Adrift
- The same version from the official website has a different file-size
- The executable in the OP didn't run in a VB on Windows 10, the original does.
- Everything in the folder is the same as in the original, expect the game itself. Why?
- Also scite is put into autorun as soon as you open the file.
- MalwareBytes (one of the programs you mentioned) found the following in the VB:
>Trojan.Agent.Gen, C:\ProgramData\Emily - Sister Attraction v1.0.1.exe.exe, , >[423f0d477813a0965bccd6ab08fb24dc],
Fuck off with your bullshit malware.
I don't know what to tell you other than I have no dog in this race. I don't plan on playing this game and really don't care if anyone does. I'm just stopping in to help people with a few scans.
Like I said I downloaded it and scanned it. Found nothing. Ran it in a VM and it ran with no issues. Scanned the VM and found nothing.
Only good advice I can give Anons is don't trust people online, especially me. Run your own scans. Then decide if you want to play this game or not.
this shit is trojan or virus
installed some bullshit in the computerstart
can't be deletet
comes everytimes back
isn't listet in the installed softwarelist of your computer
no question this shit is virus/trojan
so the question is, how to get rid of this shit?
tried manuell search and deleting and tried an live linux with virusscanner --> but did not found anything
(no a new installation is the last thing i want to do. i'm happy, when there are no traces of this shit, my computer is now not in the internet, and i don't do onlinebanking :-)