>he uses quick saves
>Needed save states to beat the NES Ninja Gaiden games
I'm sorry /v/
Favourite PS2 game.
i loved the game and all but getting a decent shot would take about 10 seconds, because of this i always shot at that half mark from 01 to 00 to get that last bit of damage or cqc
Dead Rising thread
Discuss the game, what you're doing, post Franks, and
laugh about how bad the wii version was
Just ignore them and they will go away just like DOA.
I want to enjoy Mario and stuff but everything that's happening in the country is so scary and depressing and distracts me every time. But the games are supposed to distract me from harshness of life...how do you stay engaged with vidya?
I'm just completely indifferent to most things political. I have opinions on politics but I don't feel I can make any difference unless I devote all my time to doing so, so I just ignore it unless it comes up directly.
Let's be real here, no matter what happens we're probably going to nuke the world in a few decades at most.
ITT: Shitty indie games /v/ tried to shill but forgot they existed a week later
>THE WORLD CHANGES BASED ON THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE
Has any game ever actually done this well enough to be significant in the game world?
ITT: Games that take incredible mental disicpline
Yo yo yo hold the fuck up
What's the most unintentionally spooky thing you've seen in vidya
you know the drill
Tell me /v/, if Cardassia is so great, why don't you tell me about your video games?
Video games? We have an empire to maintain!
>pirating indie games
So, how are we enjoying Foza, lads? Does it run well?
Why don't more racers take the Horizon route? Seriously the only thing bringing people to alot of racers is the fucking cars, meanwhile Horizon brings in people because the setting. Fuck track racers.
Sometimes I wish the PSP was Sony's flagship handheld indefinitely just to see how much power could still be squeezed out of it.
It would still sell better than Vita probably too.
buy this game
Ok, shitposting aside, why do Bethesda games have multiple voice actors all say the same shit?
Whenever you interact with a blacksmith and go to buy stuff, they pretty much all say 'the finest weapons and armour', or when you attack someone 'never should have come here'. This is despite there being 10-20 voice actors.
Why the fuck did they make them all say the same thing? Is there an easy explanation for this that I'm not seeing?
I'm a comic student in france, and it appears that my scenario teacher has made a sonic comic in his youth, has anybody of you read it ?
Will post some pages i found
the title translates to "into robotnik's clutches"
here is a page
How many tries did it take for you to beat the Cleric Beast?
What chair do you use?
How do we fix the horror genre?
which is the master race of VR?
Server stress test in 7 hours, Anons.
Hope you got your invite.
WHATS A GAME WITH SOME SICK ASS, RAD COMBAT?
I WANNA KICK SOME ASS
VANQUISH. YOU PLAY AS SAM GIDEON, HE PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND HAS A BADASS ROBOT SUIT THAT LETS HIM SLIDE AROUND AND GO INTO SLOW MO MID AIR.
THE GAME HAS CRAZY B*LLS TO THE W*LL COMBAT AND THROUGHOUT THE GAME, YOU GET HELP FROM A HOT CHICK. YEAH MAN VANQUISH IS AWESOME.
YOU CAN EVEN SMOKE IN THE GAME. RAD!!!
Wish so bad this was real :(
Nigga you just KNOW they are going to come back for one game with Ciri. They set it up so blantantly in the segments where you get to play as her its not even funny. The Witcher is a staple of the industry now and I guarantee you TW3 wasnt the end. Just the end of Geralt as the protagonist.
I bet Sony is behind this. They've shown they want to convert PC gamers to their platform. Well, I'm sure as hell not spending 700€ to get a ps4pro + pay2online to play a single game.
How does this affect you guys?
Have you ever felt like you wanted to have sex with a cat
Cossacks 3 is finally fixed.
- Multiplayer is now more stable, playable and clean. We are working on further improvements.
- Cannons and howitzers was unable to attack ships and units through walls. Which lead to problems in completing some missions
- Building gates and opening them no longer lead to crash
- Game now make deep check if you got DEP set to critical setting, that won't allow game to work properly. and it will show you warning message.
- Combo-boxes in game room, no more auto-close when you try to change values.
- Private (password-protected) rooms are now available in multiplayer shell.
- Bug when players could join in already full room.
- Creating squads in multiplayer game, in some cases led to unexpected result.
- Removed all cheats from multiplayer games
- Lot of server optimizations.
- Number of players and max players are now properly shown in sessions list.
- Lesser player random disconnects from server while in game.
Other bugs (fixed)
- After loading saved game, building was not shown on mini map.
- Achievements, not related to Campaign missions, no longer achieved while playing campaign.
- Achievements in Russian language added.
- Pressing ESC while placing walls led to lose ability to control game.
- Fixed situation, when player may put all his peasants in to ferry or mines, and game decide that players is defeated and destroy all units and buildings.
Patch make fixes in next campaign missions:
-Austria campaign, missions: 1, 2, 3.
-French campaign, mission 4
-English campaign, mission 2
-Russian campaign, mission 4
And achievements in Russian language added.
TASKS FOR NEAREST PATCHES:
- Issue, when users with display settings set to 125-150% zoom may have wrong mouse positioning and can't point buttons with mouse cursor.
- Continue of multiplayer fixing and server optimization (may solve problem, when friends was unable to find each others in game room).
- Fix of fish boats
I have a question about Hatsune Miku games.
When she speaks and sings in these games, is it a recording or do they have her voice-synthesizer technology coded into the game so it's actually generating her voice on the fly? This is very important to me.
Why is no one talking about this?
Nobody talked about Downwell when it came out. Nobody is going to talk about a guy talking about Downwell.
It was one of my favorite releases last year, and I had not noticed the thematic color break in the third world on certain sprites. He rose some very good points about the basic nature of the combo system as well.
Where were you when the infinite heaven mod helped make MGS V even better than it already was?
>Has several hundred configurable options ranging from Subsistence mode for all missions, replay side-ops, Mother base invasions with multiple attack helicopters, Skull attacks in Free roam, Free-cam, skip heli rides, customization of enemy and mother base gear, foot, heavy vehicle and heli patrols in free roam, and more.
This combined with the hardcore mod, have completely reinvigorated the game for me. It pretty much fixes everything wrong...
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.