Is there any real reason to be excited about DMC4 Shakespearean Edition now that we have Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate? MH4's combat is so much more challenging and deeper than anything DMC has offered.
Now try to make the thread again, but this time do it without shit posting.
>My opinion isn't an opinion, it's the truth
I you want a Devil May Cry thread, make one. If you want a Monster Hunter thread. Make one
>HAHAHA THIS GAME IS SUCH SHIT AMIRITE?
Is shit posting and you make this community worse by posting here.
They're both hack and slash combat, made by Capcom, renowned for their difficulty and depth of mechanics, with elaborate bosses and a variety of weapons that merit different playstyles.
They have more in common than they don't.
Time to school all the kiddies in this thread.
Monster Hunter is the single deepest, most challenging, most skill-based game ever created. There is not a single other game in any genre that comes close to the level of skill Monster Hunter requires.
This is why Monster Hunter threads are the best, most intelligent threads on /v/. Only the smartest, brightest, and most patient people post in them. Essentially, the very best of humanity posts in them.
Conversely, the only people who don't like Monster Hunter clearly don't have the skills to handle its depth. It is too hardcore for them. That's okay though. Games like Halo exist for people like them. Monster Hunter fans are too good to hold grudges.
Why do you like DMC?
Okay, but so is DmC. It just has different control demands but you can still do a lot of wacky stuff.
>Yeah but it's too EASY to be stylish
I don't follow.
Its the only way he can come out on top.
DmC wasn't stylized. It was affected. The fact that you can't tell the difference explains why we're being flooded with so many shiney, shitty games.
>DmC wasn't stylized. It was affected. The fact that you can't tell the difference explains why we're being flooded with so many shiney, shitty games.
No, pretty sure YOU'RE affected.
I know this is a bait thread, but Monster Hunter is shit. 80% of the game is running around gathering items and the other 20% is just whacking bullet-sponge monsters as they use the same 3-4 moves over and over again and occasionally run away. I seriously have never played a more tedious game and I have no idea why people like it.
Because some gamers think that the more tedious a game is, the more rewarding it is when you beat it.
I'm all for hard challenges but I don't want to touch Monster Hunter because so much of it seems arbitrarily difficult or time-consuming. It might work for immersion but I'd rather play something like DMC4 than MH any day.
Doesn't help that MH fans are mostly shitheads who do shit like the OP and wonder why so few people like them.
Guys, is this a DMC thread or a MonHun thread?
And you wonder why people go to the cancerous generals on /vg/
he's shitty edglord who literally teleports behind you and unsheathes katana