Main reason I go with consoles over PC is because I don't want a huge piece of shit tower sitting next to my TV.
How do I built my own computer like pic related without paying the ridiculous price?
>Main reason I go with consoles over PC is because I don't want a huge piece of shit tower sitting next to my TV.
You must be a fucking autist if something like the tower distracts you and keeps you from gaming. They're hardly any bigger than current consoles.
>How do I built my own computer like pic related without paying the ridiculous price?
This is my PC. I built it myself. Its volume is distributed differently, but it's roughly the same size as an Xbone, and way, WAY more powerful.
pc market isn't really into small formfactor and high performance at reasonable prices.. i guess you could get like nvidia sheild (android) or apu/intel boxes that are like $200 more than ps4 and barely better
consoles do have benefits for that pricepoint/powerusage/efficiency/economies of scale
Intel graphics are actually pretty good. The only reason I have ever had issues is because of how a certain game implemented some certain graphics calls and not because lack of performance. (eg. some specific shader or particle effect renders abnormally)
The tiniest x86 desktops, like the one you posted, are NUCs. There's a low limit on how gaming-suited they are: the CPUs are always Ultrabook-tier and the graphics are always CPU integrated. RAM and SSD are normally sold separately; even the one you posted contains neither.
Maybe someday you can expand NUCs with real video cards (the new Broadwell series adds lid-accessories and PCIe-based NGFF cards), but that's not happening anytime soon.
The smallest you can make with an actual video card inside is a miniITX desktop. Most miniITX cases are admittedly much bigger than they need to be, because the manufacturers always want to support full-ATX PSUs, several HDDs, big CPU coolers, and maybe optical drives.
Honestly, why not just buy a PS4?
>games that are made FOR the system
>games are SUPPORTED for the system
>games get EXCLUSIVE content for the system
>PSN gets you bonus benefits such as free games, free discounts, excellent online community
>muh bleeding edge GPU
believe it or not some people are master race AND need to save money
name one game coming out in the next two years that won't be playable on cards weaker than "lol 970"
Don't be fucking poor. The router is the first thing you should get if you're doing anything serious about online. Ps4/Xbox/PC whatever. Don't be pissed now that you didn't upgrade your home network
>99% of the library is available on PC (remaining 1% is either terrible or unreleased)
>digital games are always more expensive than their PC counterparts
>$5/month for the same laggy p2p multiplayer that was free on PS3
>no controller options
>no graphics options
>60 second loading screens
>its the other way around. ps4 eventually gets every "relevant" indie shit on pc while pc doesnt get first/second party games
So which is Red Dead Redemption, indie shirt or Sony first party?
% of the library is available on PC (remaining 1% is either terrible or unreleased)
>>digital games are always more expensive than their PC counterparts
Up to the developer. If they reduce a game to $5 on Steam, they will reduce it to $5 on PSN too.
>>$5/month for the same laggy p2p multiplayer that was free on PS3
Wrong. PS4s online is perfect and not laggy at all.
>>no controller options
Why would there be? PS4 is perfect enough. Don't need anything else.
>>no graphics options
So? I'm playing and experiencing games the way the developer wanted me to play and experience them.
second loading screens
0/10 try again
Smallest PC I've built that could play games in 1080p was still slightly bigger than Xbone size.
With a custom case the size would be reduced a considerable amount and could be able to support bigger GPU vastly increasing the graphical power.
Could you shill any Harder you tremendous kike.
Because casuals look at it and say "oh wow an i7, must be really good" because they have no idea which GPU's are which. Same deal with prebuilt's like Alienware. i7's with GTX 960's and shit.
Case is probably $60
Ram is probably $60
PSU is probably $50
GPU is probably $350
CPU is around $200
SSD is around $80
HD is about $60
Mobo is about $100
~$960 machine roughly, with shipping and such, its probably $1000.
Just my quick estimate