>TPCi is suing and removing from the internet to replace it with the strategy part of its website like such:
how do you feel?
Its honestly not bad. Nothing wrong was stated
and there were some fresh ideas
I'm kinda surprised that they gave a good strategy and more even by the fact that they finally gave an strategy and mentioned "low defenses" because that confirms they know that we know abou base stats.
>"I'm going to post this everyday until it becomes a meme!"
we post phoxes here
Blatant upskirt of Dawn only blocked by her sitting on the bike seat. The camera is positioned low so we can see all of Dawn's upper thighs.
The animators truly knew what the fans want.
this is showderp, where a champion takes 6 pikachus and champs with them until he strokes
New champ !!/D0lHe3JEhO
Suggest 5 changes or additions to the series. Agree or disagree with the above poster's suggestions.
1. HMs replaced by passive functions that can be performed once you have the right badge. Any mon that can learn the move can perform the function.
2. Pokemon can transfer to a different type of ball.
3. Scald's burn chance reduced to 10%.
4. Power Herb now also skips the recovery phase of moves, such as Hyper Beam.
5. Held exp. share returns. Party exp. share only available in post-game.
1. Destiny Knot passes 6 IVs, not 5.
2. Battle facilities give you more music tracks to listen to while fighting.
3. Addition of minigame facility which lets you gather points to exchange them for items (similar to Game Corner).
Voltorb Flip was amazing.
4. More postgame areas.
5. No more megas after this gen.
Bonus one: More non-free spin-offs (Snap 2, next Stadium, next Ranger etc.)
1. I agree with because having HMs clogging up your moveslots is a pain and/or having to tote around a mew for coverage isn't very conducive to the whole "travelling with your bros" theme
2. I'm not totally sure why you'd want to do that but its purely cosmetic so why not?
3. No, what are you a smogonfag?
4. This wouldn't be bad either
5. I say just turn it back into the EXP ALL from gen 1 where your whole party got xp but only a 6th of the amount earned
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Am I the only one who thinks Diamond and Pearl were the coziest games to date?
I always wondered why Nintendo didn't make a Nintendo X Scribblenauts.
Now we've got Nintendo X Scribblenauts on Steam. So that's nice. But still. Having official support would always be of a higher quality
>hidden ninja villages
What's the best Pokemon console game and why is it Gale of Darkness?
So can we all just agree that PokeMMO is the best way to play a Kanto game?
Notable ROM hacks: pastebin.com/hMRJR8KX (embed)
Getting started on your own hack: http://pastebin.com/fjGZfMzP (embed)
Essentials Wiki: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Essentials_Wiki
RMXP Tilesets: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd99pug37y4v4se/Ziddy%27s+DS+Style+Tilesets+RMXP+.rar
Sites for sharing games:
IRC channel: #romhacking @ irc.rizon.net
>30% chance of burning/doing another shitty side effect
>GF: "you gotta watch out for the ballance bro llolo!""
>a whole series where the fandom spent time and energy fighting off shitposters who sexualized the Bonnie
>this thing shows up and crawls all over her bare chest in the span of two minutes
>it even has Clemont's voice
All our efforts were in vain.
Do we already know whats behind the ???
Is it Zyagrde's core?
And when are those supposed to be released? Wasnt it November?