No rice, no life.
Old thread: >>1774947
Decided to switch to bspwm instead of the wm I was writing. Using wmutils to replace a wm really isn't possible imho.
Also does anyone here use vimperator? Can someone help me get rid of the dotted line above the bar on the bottom.
Like the colours
I dig the firefox css.
The top of firefox looks a bit cluttered.
i use swm+wmutils
it was a pain in the ass to get situated and i made ~9 scripts just for window size+positions
haven't done much ricing otherwise
>pic somewhat related
Actually let me rephrase that. It is totally possible to do, it's not possible to create a wm using wmutils. You can create a basic system to deal with windows, but it's very difficult to implement features like automatic tiling.
hi, i'm >>1777325
If I mentioned your desktop, I had complaints. If I didn't, there were none, or i couldn't be to bothered to because there were so many; I think it's best to leave that a mystery.
http://a.pomf.se/mnzyth.png : here you go
http://a.pomf.se/idcnqp.png : here you go!
http://a.pomf.se/svzuxk.png : here you go!!
http://a.pomf.se/oihpbv.png : here you go!!!
http://a.pomf.se/aaczgb.png : here you go!!!!
That should be it, hope I didn't miss anyone or get those links mixed up. If anyone else would like me to do this to their desktop, feel free to ask. Anything is better than an endless circlejerk of preferences, right? Right??
FINALLY I AM HONORED WITH A ST4GICISM
1) Taskbar notification. I got a skype message right as i took the SS. Same color as active task!
2) if not sarcasm :)
if sarcasm not sure how to fix, only decent font I've fount has been noto chinese/jap
3) Tried out (255,,) everywhere for awhile, then decided I liked the slight distinction that (252,,) makes. Background on replies is also (255,,)
4) sure but I like it so meh
5) Do people need more than a title and progress bar?? I might add track length text to the visualizer later, but I'm not sure where I'd put it.
6) Pinned tab w/ custom notification "glow"
That's a nice way of giving criticism.
>>1777328 is me.
1) I just switched walls but kept my config from a previous wall. That's mostly just preference at my end.
2) I can't do very much with how bblean does its own font rendering.
3) What do you mean by the window border and css not matching? Are you referring to colors? Because that is intentional.
4) That has to do with me being lazy and not wanting to learn how to do inset shadows with CSS.
5) I'm not really sure how to change the icons (Since they are stock from 4chanX or Oneechan or something like that. I probably can change them but it's not really an issue.
6) It's not normally like that. It's usually a bit wider and I don't usually use the album art or visualizer unless it's for a scrot or something of that sort.
Ty, as usual these all look really good.
I like that it stands out, thinking of fading the edges maybe.
I love your color scheme.
1. What >>1777401 said, working on fixing how the workspace text looks though.
2. Pinned tabs don't highlight when selected, they highlight when they update, new messages/posts etc, and because I don't need an indicator to know what pinned tab I'm on.
3. That's the quick reply.
4. Open Sans isn't useable in Console so I use Consolas, and it shows memory and CPU usage, so not useless, is a picture of an unattractive male on your desktop useful? :^)
5. Ty for sarcasm.
6. I suppose I could hide that from the taskbar, but that would lose a bit of functionality for Console.
7. Same as above, could hide but functionality, and I think they look fine faded.